REPORT: Obama pushed for free homes for minorities

Only 19 of 186 still have credit ratings..........the rest in the toilet. Laughable.

At the end of the day come November.............people will get it. Im 100% certain s0ns!!!

It's no longer Bush's mess.

Obama was the cause.

Lets face it.......the guy is a reverse racist...........if you were paying half attention in the summer of '09, you knew it.................

Obamapnaltation.jpg

I thought republicans didnt race bait. Well that theory has been proven false.

Obama is a Racist, anyone who denies this fact just isn't paying attention.

Obama pushed banks to give subprime loans.

WOW! So he helped cause the bubble and the collapse that destroyed our economy then has the balls to blame Bush?

I thought republicans didnt race bait. Well that theory has been proven false.

A few months ago the Romney campaign shifted from "let's make this a referendum on Obama" (a strategy that failed to gain traction) to "poor minorities are going to take what you've got!"

The question of whether they race bait, if ever there was one, has been resolved.

Not only did Politicians push subprime loans, but the Banks structured the loans to fail.

And on top of that,

The Banks had insurance in case the loan went into default. They had insurance if the house was paid off, and insurance if it wasn't. They get paid for making the loan, payments on the loan and if the owner defaults. They also had multiple insurance policies on a single home!

Do you see? The Banks had a financial incentive to make loans that they KNEW would default!

The Politicians? They were bought by those same Banking interests LONG AGO! That's why it makes no difference if you vote one party of the other because they all do the same thing! They work for the Banks!

The Banks OWN our Country!

Not only did Politicians push subprime loans, but the Banks structured the loans to fail.

And on top of that,

The Banks had insurance in case the loan went into default. They had insurance if the house was paid off, and insurance if it wasn't. They get paid for making the loan, payments on the loan and if the owner defaults. They also had multiple insurance policies on a single home!

Do you see? The Banks had a financial incentive to make loans that they KNEW would default!

The Politicians? They were bought by those same Banking interests LONG AGO! That's why it makes no difference if you vote one party of the other because they all do the same thing! They work for the Banks!

I don't read it that way. Looks to me like the mortgage companies were being forced to loan money to people who couldn't pay it back and they structured the loans so that someone else (ultimately the taxpayer) had to deal with the defaults. Can't blame them. They never structured the loan to fail. Failure was a given from the get go.

Last edited:

And on top of that,

That's why we need to bring back Glass-Steagall and get rid of these "credit-default-swaps".

And while we're at it, we should break up the banks. Make the big banks, little banks, like we did with the phone company.

He's a racist. His goal is to take everything from whites and give it to blacks.
Not quite. I think his goal is to push racial animosity to the point that people start rioting THEN he (and the Bankers that control him) can move in with the Police State which is the real goal.

Many people, including black economist thomas sowell, have written that the housing bubble and bust was entirely due to democrats forcing the banks to lower lending standards to minorities. I

A few months ago the Romney campaign shifted from "let's make this a referendum on Obama" (a strategy that failed to gain traction) to "poor minorities are going to take what you've got!"

The question of whether they race bait, if ever there was one, has been resolved.

He's a racist. His goal is to take everything from whites and give it to blacks.

Boom!

They're eating it up.

Forum List

Back