REPORT: Limitless Immigration Creating Permanent Democrat Majority - See more at: https://www.conser

We should be blaming the 1965 immigration act for this...Not so much Obama.

Reagan legalized 3 million hispanics
George hw Bush
Clinton
Bush allowed in 1 million legal residents and 750k naturalization/year.

In 1965 America was around 87% white...Today it is around 63%. Obama only kept it going.

Last edited:
I think it's kind of funny that Republicans haven't come up with a plan that will draw immigrants into their camp taking Democrats thunder away. It's almost as if they don't want to get dirty mixing with the masses. Seriously, do you people want to be relevant going into the future or not?
We have a plan................Enforce the Constitution and our laws that your side ignores...................and send them home...................

Your side just ignores the law when it suits you...................and YELL OBEY when you agree..................

Your total disrespect for the laws of the country are paramount to Treason.

I'm good with that because it guarantees a Democratic majority until you decide to rejoin the game.
Rejoin? What game?...

The plurality that makes up our republic.
An answer which takes us even farther from the point.
Never mind....

I think it's kind of funny that Republicans haven't come up with a plan that will draw immigrants into their camp taking Democrats thunder away. It's almost as if they don't want to get dirty mixing with the masses. Seriously, do you people want to be relevant going into the future or not?

With the exception of giving them things, how do Republicans lure Hispanics away from the Democrats who are giving them things?
Working, legal Hispanics like Trump. They moved here to get away from the corruption and violence THERE. They don't want to bring that shit here.

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE
Written by Michelle Jesse, Associate Editor on October 10, 2015

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Tis to be expected in Mexifornia............
mexifornia.jpg

Hispanics are simply reclaiming what was stolen from them - their birthright.
They lost the land via force...............and can be forcefully removed again...............

Perhaps they wouldn't want to come here if their own countries were not shit holes..............hmm.

Force? No, because this time they'll have protections under the U.S. Constitution.

We have a plan................Enforce the Constitution and our laws that your side ignores...................and send them home...................

Your side just ignores the law when it suits you...................and YELL OBEY when you agree..................

I'm good with that because it guarantees a Democratic majority until you decide to rejoin the game.
It's not a game to me.........................

It is to you....................which is why you disregard the Laws of this country for your own personal beliefs.................It is what you and your side are...............

And it shows that you don't give a rats ass about the Constitution and the Republic...............

I already knew that about people like you.

I already know about tight ass, tri corner hat wearing, pseudo patriots, that have no clue what they really stand for. People like you just like to yell in unison and as long as you all say the same thing you don't even notice whats being said. You exist to disrupt and destroy rather than govern, and I would feel sorry for average Republicans but they created this Frankenstein and its up to them to clean it up and move it out and until they remove looney toons like you that are sucking up all of the spare oxygen in the party they deserve the consequences you rain down on yourselves.
Disrupt and destroy WHAT?

ALERT: California just signed bill AUTOMATICALLY registering this group to VOTE - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
mexifornia.jpg

They lost the land via force...............and can be forcefully removed again...............

Perhaps they wouldn't want to come here if their own countries were not shit holes..............hmm.

Force? No, because this time they'll have protections under the U.S. Constitution.
Which part of ILLEGAL don't you understand?????????

It is to you....................which is why you disregard the Laws of this country for your own personal beliefs.................It is what you and your side are...............

And it shows that you don't give a rats ass about the Constitution and the Republic...............

I already know about tight ass, tri corner hat wearing, pseudo patriots, that have no clue what they really stand for. People like you just like to yell in unison and as long as you all say the same thing you don't even notice whats being said. You exist to disrupt and destroy rather than govern, and I would feel sorry for average Republicans but they created this Frankenstein and its up to them to clean it up and move it out and until they remove looney toons like you that are sucking up all of the spare oxygen in the party they deserve the consequences you rain down on yourselves.

debc4761677411d64082daacec979b27.jpg

To those, specifically you, that PRAISE the LAW BREAKERS of this country..................Specifically the current administration for ignoring the laws they SWORE AND OATH TO ENFORCE...................................

You don't get to pick and choose the LAWS you can ditch in a REPUBLIC..................Your DISREGARD for our Laws are paramount to TREASON...........

Told you so.

debc4761677411d64082daacec979b27.jpg

To those, specifically you, that PRAISE the LAW BREAKERS of this country..................Specifically the current administration for ignoring the laws they SWORE AND OATH TO ENFORCE...................................

You don't get to pick and choose the LAWS you can ditch in a REPUBLIC..................Your DISREGARD for our Laws are paramount to TREASON...........

Told you so.
:cuckoo:

mexifornia.jpg

This thread is about legal immigration .

mexifornia.jpg

No it is not...............

Did u not read the original post ?

I went back and looked.....................somewhat correct............I never saw the OP say it was limited to Legal immigration.........

DID YOU?

I went back and looked.....................somewhat correct............I never saw the OP say it was limited to Legal immigration.........

DID YOU?

Well yes . Otherwise the premis of more democrat voters doesn't make sense .

Illegal immigrants can't vote .

Oh wait . U aren't believing right wing fairytale that illegals are out voting in hordes?!

With the exception of giving them things, how do Republicans lure Hispanics away from the Democrats who are giving them things?
Working, legal Hispanics like Trump. They moved here to get away from the corruption and violence THERE. They don't want to bring that shit here.

That would be a nice kick in the can to Democrats. LOL!

Oh the irony ! GOP calls for state issued voter ID laws, now those IDS are a source of fraud ?

If a drivers license is a form of Voter ID. This was planned all along since they decided to give illegals drivers licenses.

DID YOU?

Well yes . Otherwise the premis of more democrat voters doesn't make sense .

Illegal immigrants can't vote .
Democrap motto............vote early and vote often.............

Halloween_MoveOn.gif

DUH, better ideas.

Really now? Can you name a better idea that would draw Hispanics away from Democrats? I would love to know.

Me give you ideas that would take votes away? Are you on crack? come up with your own ideas.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Forum List

Back