Report: Level of poverty growing

Nowhere stating redistribution of wealth....

So.... how do you feel about the current trend of redistribution from the bottom to the top? You know, trickle down poverty?

Show where there is government requirement or action to take from the poor to give to the rich

We'll be waiting
Having troops of poor heritage fight in Iraq?

A trillion or so has been spent on Iraq and the rich made lots of money off of it.

and illegal immigrant labor?

Last edited:
I think it's about time to admit Obama's and the Democrat's policies are horribly failing:

Report: Level of poverty growing - NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA

This is just the beginning, so everyone hang in there. Peace.

Ecomony changes take time, so its too early to say that. The economyt was fucked and going down hill when he took over, can't blame this on him.

Of course poverty is going to rise when scumbag corpoations outsource jobs and pay their employees a barely livable wage while they make millions on top of millions they already have

So.... how do you feel about the current trend of redistribution from the bottom to the top? You know, trickle down poverty?

Show where there is government requirement or action to take from the poor to give to the rich

We'll be waiting

A trillion or so has been spent on Iraq and the rich made lots of money off of it.

So, our troops are of "poor heritage?" I'm sure you're right, nobody with money would volunteer to protect our country. I'll have to tell my nephew that not only now is he someone who's not smart enough to go to college (according to some) but now he's also of "poor heritage." I'm sure his family would get a laugh out of that.

Do you really not realize how ignorant you make yourself appear when you post things like this?

Rick

We'll be waiting

So, our troops are of "poor heritage?" I'm sure you're right, nobody with money would volunteer to protect our country. I'll have to tell my nephew that not only now is he someone who's not smart enough to go to college (according to some) but now he's also of "poor heritage." I'm sure his family would get a laugh out of that.

Do you really not realize how ignorant you make yourself appear when you post things like this?

Rick

There are always exceptions.

IMHO most of the poor people in America are poor because they chose to be poor. in 90% cases if you work hard and do your best you are at least capable of living a normal life.

The biggest bullshit attempt at rationalizing this. Unbelievable. Yes, poverty is great!!!

We'll be waiting

Rick

Pathetic, I did not say all troops were of poor heritage. Nor did you address my other valid points.
typical.

Do you deny that many recurits in the military come from poor families?

and I think my posts look brilliant compared to that one from you.

Last edited:
Sounds like the democrat constituency is growing.

Rick

Pathetic, I did not say all troops were of poor heritage. Nor did you address my other valid points.
typical.

Absolutely I deny that. I know MANY people in our armed forces, and none of them come from poor families. In fact, most recruits are found on college campuses. Show me some proof of your claim please.

And I didn't respond to the rest of your post because there really wasn't anything worth responding to. You post B.S. like our troops come from "poor heritage" without one piece of evidence or proof other than your opinion and expect it just to get a pass?

Rick

We'll be waiting

I'll give you two. Contracting out the military's duties in Iraq to private security corporations like Haliburton and Blackwater at expense of the taxpayers and the tax cuts for the wealthy.

Rick

typical.

Absolutely I deny that. I know MANY people in our armed forces, and none of them come from poor families. In fact, most recruits are found on college campuses. Show me some proof of your claim please.

And I didn't respond to the rest of your post because there really wasn't anything worth responding to. You post B.S. like our troops come from "poor heritage" without one piece of evidence or proof other than your opinion and expect it just to get a pass?

Rick

Military Recruiting 2006
A new analysis of Army recruiting in 2006 shows that the wealthier neighborhoods remain under-represented while low- and middle-income neighborhoods remain over-represented. NPP releases the first installment of information about military recruiting in fiscal year 2006 with analyses by ZIP code, county and state.

Military Recruiting 2006 | National Priorities Project

As U.S. Military Begins Offering Citizenship for Service, NPP Releases Recruitment 2008: Age, Race, Income, Education
ARCHIVE :: Friday, February 20, 2009 <<<<<< :: Staff infoZine
National Priorities Project (NPP) finds a drop in age among new recruits, an over representation of low- and middle-income individuals, an increase in Black recruits and a decrease in Hispanic recruits
Northampton, MA - infoZine - A new NPP analysis notes a significant drop in age among new recruits. Using census material, combined with data on 2008 Army enlistment obtained through a Freedom of Information Act, NPP research also uncovers a continued over representation of recruits from low- and middle-income families, an increase in Black recruits, decrease in Hispanic recruits and important education trends.

As U.S. Military Begins Offering Citizenship for Service, NPP Releases Recruitment 2008: Age, Race, Income, Education - Kansas City infoZine News

We'll be waiting

I'll give you two. Contracting out the military's duties in Iraq to private security corporations like Haliburton and Blackwater at expense of the taxpayers and the tax cuts for the wealthy.

Moron...

None of those took from the poor to give to the rich... which was your assertion

Epic mega uber super fail

What is it? 5% control what... 70+ % of the wealth in this country...

YouTube - Who Owns America's Wealth?

And the retarded conservatives think that this is healthy.

The government does not exist, nor should it exist, for wealth redistribution purposed in some Robin Hood scheme based on liberal guilt

You want your piece of the pie... work for it... invent something.. make yourself valuable... or hell, win the fucking lottery for all I care....

Retarded leftists think private property and holdings of others is owed to them

And yet, it's changes in our laws and our government that has seen to the ever increasing income gap in this country.....

Our government has been redistributing the wealth ever since the 70's. I think it's past time to give the money back to the working people who actually "EARN" it.

None of those took from the poor to give to the rich... which was your assertion

Oh really? Our wages are going down but the uber wealthy got even richer. Hmmm, now where is that money coming from... I know! Must be coming from other rich people. Idiot.

"Here are some dramatic facts that sum up how the wealth distribution became even more concentrated between 1983 and 2004, in good part due to the tax cuts for the wealthy and the defeat of labor unions: Of all the new financial wealth created by the American economy in that 21-year-period, fully 42% of it went to the top 1%. A whopping 94% went to the top 20%, which of course means that the bottom 80% received only 6% of all the new financial wealth generated in the United States during the '80s, '90s, and early 2000s (Wolff, 2007)."

Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

Oh really? Our wages are going down but the uber wealthy got even richer. Hmmm, now where is that money coming from... I know! Must be coming from other rich people. Idiot.

"Here are some dramatic facts that sum up how the wealth distribution became even more concentrated between 1983 and 2004, in good part due to the tax cuts for the wealthy and the defeat of labor unions: Of all the new financial wealth created by the American economy in that 21-year-period, fully 42% of it went to the top 1%. A whopping 94% went to the top 20%, which of course means that the bottom 80% received only 6% of all the new financial wealth generated in the United States during the '80s, '90s, and early 2000s (Wolff, 2007)."

No. Thier extra wealth is coming from taking chances.

Show the government program that takes money from the 'poor' and gives to the 'rich' thru any entitlement

Your myths will not be tolerated here

What is it? 5% control what... 70+ % of the wealth in this country...

YouTube - Who Owns America's Wealth?

And the retarded conservatives think that this is healthy.

The government does not exist, nor should it exist, for wealth redistribution purposed in some Robin Hood scheme based on liberal guilt

You want your piece of the pie... work for it... invent something.. make yourself valuable... or hell, win the fucking lottery for all I care....

Retarded leftists think private property and holdings of others is owed to them

And yet, it's changes in our laws and our government that has seen to the ever increasing income gap in this country.....

Our government has been redistributing the wealth ever since the 70's. I think it's past time to give the money back to the working people who actually "EARN" it.

Show where you are owed something from anyone else's private property, private earnings, or labors...
We'll be waiting

Show the government program that takes funds from the 'poor' to distribute to 'the rich'
We'll be waiting

There has been no law that has changed anything to your freedom to work, invent, advance, or anything else to prevent you or any of the 'poor' from earning as much as they can through their own risks, decisions, efforts, investments, or anything else

Your myths will not be tolerated here

What myth? It's right there for you to see. Sorry you can't handle the truth. Wealth has been redistributed from the poorest in this country to the richest. There is PROOF right in front of you. Are you this dense or can you just not deal with reality?

Forum List

Back