Scott Brown's in Arizona, going RINO!!!!

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Scott Brown campaigns for McCain in Arizona

PHOENIX – Facing the toughest re-election battle of his career, John McCain is bringing in the Republican Party's newest rising star in a bid to shore up support among conservative primary voters.

Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is making his first campaign trip as senator. His visit to Arizona Friday will be a first test of his popularity among Republican activists after he broke with the GOP leadership to side with Democrats in supporting a jobs bill.

Scott Brown campaigns for McCain in Arizona - Yahoo! News

I guess a genuine conservative like J. D. Hayworth just can't catch a break.:lol:

PHOENIX – Facing the toughest re-election battle of his career, John McCain is bringing in the Republican Party's newest rising star in a bid to shore up support among conservative primary voters.

Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown is making his first campaign trip as senator. His visit to Arizona Friday will be a first test of his popularity among Republican activists after he broke with the GOP leadership to side with Democrats in supporting a jobs bill.

I guess a genuine conservative like J. D. Hayworth just can't catch a break.:lol:

scott brown only needs to remain popular with the people here in mass who voted for him. mccain campaigned for brown here, and i don't think many people here who voted for him have a problem with him returning the favor, any more than we had a problem with him supporting the jobs bill.

if some drooling, neanderthalic, rush limbaugh acolytes in idaho have a problem with it- fuck em.

Wow....the Tea Baggers are just going to LOVE this. First Palin and now Brown???? Smells like a sell out to me!

All we care about is that Scott Brown, a Republican who loves the military and was the 41st vote where it counts, took the Senate seat that Democrats across the Country and on USMB believed to belong to Democrats exclusively. We ruined their day and they still can't get over it because everytime Scott acts like the moderate he is, the Progressives want to shove it in our face.

Fact is: we don't give a damn. YOU LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT and Scott will NEVER be the radical lefty like the room temperature former Senator was. :lol:

Last edited:
scott brown only needs to remain popular with the people here in mass who voted for him.

Yep.

That's why he told Palin to stay the fuck away during his campaign. :lol:

i had the misfortune of seeing her on leno, albeit briefly.

that woman's got a voice that could cut glass, and i'm pretty sure that an original thought would kill her.
How about Death Panels?

All we care about is that Scott Brown, a Republican who loves the military and was the 41st vote where it counts, took the Senate seat that Democrats across the Country and on USMB believed to belong to Democrats exclusively. We ruined their day and they still can't get over it because everytime Scott acts like the moderate he is, the Progressives want to shove it in our face.

Fact is: we don't give a damn. YOU LOST KENNEDY'S SEAT and Scott will NEVER be the radical lefty like the room temperature former Senator was. :lol:

There's some more of that short term planning made so famous by the GOP and their retarded followers....good grief.

I don't see a problem with campaigning for a guy for who's been very selflessly in serving his country for most of his life.

...and you lost a New York held by the GOP since the Civil War....get a grip.

It's politics not Kindergarten.

...or is it....?

Forum List

Back