Report: Left Mobilizes for ‘Mass Public Unrest,’ ‘Political Apocalypse’ Expected If Biden Loses

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.

It's happening right now.
Happening now as over reaction and opportunism based on blacks being killed by cops. This line was about after the election, disagreements with the result wide spread in the country more likely including all communities. This crap now is confined to cities with permissive city governments, mostly in states with permissive state government. Dooms day folk projecting the next civil war. Right now, this ain't it. This isn't even as bad as the 60s and I saw the 60s.

Blacks being killed by cops is the faux reason and the narrative is being pushed by the MSM and the democratic party in an effort to beat down the public. Vote for Biden or else!!
Same with antifa. Do you really believe these people are anti fascist when their actions directly oppose that notion?

These riots are purely motivated by politics.
No and I don't believe the civilians on the side against them are using any better tactics. The police are not generally fascist. Fighting against law and order is not being anti-fascist. It is just pro anarchist and ready and willing to use violent means to effect their end desire. The civilians on the other side are equally willing to use violent means to effect their end desire. Neither one wishes to yeald to police control. I am not saying I approve in any way of the opportunistic lawlessness of the BLM supporters ( as I will leave the whole fascism thing, anti or otherwise alone) but know that the anti-BLM people represent a negative addition to the problem police or other authorities face. If am suppose to exercise legitimate authority and have the need to use violent means to control violent people, I would not like to pussyfoot around civilian non-combatants, non-controlled citizen wanting to help, or non-combatant citizens who just came to watch, feeling it is their privileged be in the middle, seeing what's going on. I cannot shoot the guy with the Molotov cocktail, brick, incendiary/explosives if the X-football player (helper wannabe) and his biker girlfriend are in the way. You do not want armed militia, downrange, or any other friendly forces down range to sort out the bad guys. It limits your options. I really do not care about their politics or political philosophies or who they support for president if they are downrange. I am not exactly a touchy, feely, mediator kind of guy. Just sayin.

If you cant get your point across on such a simple subject in a lot less words you're an idiot.

The Rtwingnutjobs keep getting the terms of Militia confused with Vigilantes.
They certainly do. Pretty loose with the description "well regulated" in general.
People defending their property are not vigilantes, dude.
If they are on their property they are not. If they are from some other state, just taking an interest, but not responsible to or under control of lawful authorities. but just seeking to make contact rioters/protestors and resist or put them down with whatever means they crossed the state lines to employ, they are vigilantes.
Dude, get real.

So. . . rioters can come in from out of state. . . but folks can't come in from out of state to help out their friends and family?

wtf?
If they come to help me, they will be inside my structure or behind the fence of my property, protecting my property in cover and or cover and concealment. If out on the streets, they are part of the problem. I'm in a stand your ground/castle doctrine state.

They certainly do. Pretty loose with the description "well regulated" in general.
If they are on their property they are not. If they are from some other state, just taking an interest, but not responsible to or under control of lawful authorities. but just seeking to make contact rioters/protestors and resist or put them down with whatever means they crossed the state lines to employ, they are vigilantes.
Dude, get real.

So. . . rioters can come in from out of state. . . but folks can't come in from out of state to help out their friends and family?

wtf?
If they come to help me, they will be inside my structure or behind the fence of my property, protecting my property in cover and or cover and concealment. If out on the streets, they are part of the problem. I'm in a stand your ground/castle doctrine state.
I'm pretty sure that Kyle guy was on the property that he was removing graffiti from, he was helping that business. . .

Those rioters wanted to burn that businesses cars

no one is begging for any of this.... it stems from a University simulation.... and this group is trying to figure out how they can accomplish their goals, if the simulation of violence study, turns out to be true....
better to just accept the outcome of the vote and stop acting like spoiled children,,,
no one is begging for any of this.... it stems from a University simulation.... and this group is trying to figure out how they can accomplish their goals, if the simulation of violence study, turns out to be true....
better to just accept the outcome of the vote and stop acting like spoiled children,,,
oh, we will accept the outcome of the vote, once all the votes are counted, not a minute sooner!

Don't expect a winner on election night, it's going to take a while....to count all the absentee votes....

and each state has their own cutoffs, and when their state can count them, under their own election laws.....

some states can't even begin counting their absentee ballots until the polls close, at 7 pm on election night..... while some states can begin counting them the minute they get them and clear signatures.... 50 different election laws for the 50 different states, are out there, governing all of this....

It's definitely going to take some time....
you didnt do it last time,,,
and no need to wait if there are enough votes counted on election night to establish a majority,,,
there won't be enough votes counted on election night, to determine a winner if the estimate of 80 million absentee ballot votes is even remotely close....

you try to call a winner on election night, YOU are the one, asking for trouble!
how can you be sure???
Because it is an unusual year, due to COVID, and there are going to be an extraordinary amount of absentee ballots.... the in person voting, will not be enough to determine the end result....

There are some states who have it in their election law that as long as the ballot is post marked on election day, they can receive them, up to 10 days past election day, from the post office....and be counted....

but there are other states that have it that absentee ballots have to be post marked 5 days before election day....

It's just a mish mosh....
Actually they don't count the absentee ballots if Trump wins the in-person vote by more votes than absentee remaining to be counted. The percentages don't warrant it. Course the Democrats will refuse to concede and they will take it to court.
there will not be enough in person votes to determine the race this year....

And no matter who risks calling it early, it isn't certified until all votes are counted, or no matter who conceded to whom....early on, it isn't certified until all the votes are counted, and it really could be someone other than the candidate ahead, early on.....

the new president, will officially be chosen and elector's certified, when all the ballots are counted.... so, it is nothing but egging on civil unrest, to call a victor, too early....imo.

Imagine that....
No way I trust an election with so many ways to cheat unless Trump wins.
This is not going to end well I promise you that,Trump is kicking dem ass in every metric and it shows with public displays of support while SideShow Joe doesnt know where he is half the time.

oh, we will accept the outcome of the vote, once all the votes are counted, not a minute sooner!

Don't expect a winner on election night, it's going to take a while....to count all the absentee votes....

and each state has their own cutoffs, and when their state can count them, under their own election laws.....

some states can't even begin counting their absentee ballots until the polls close, at 7 pm on election night..... while some states can begin counting them the minute they get them and clear signatures.... 50 different election laws for the 50 different states, are out there, governing all of this....

and no need to wait if there are enough votes counted on election night to establish a majority,,,
there won't be enough votes counted on election night, to determine a winner if the estimate of 80 million absentee ballot votes is even remotely close....

you try to call a winner on election night, YOU are the one, asking for trouble!

I find it odd that dems are already saying that Trump will appear to win in a landslide...and then all the mail in ballots will come in and Trump is going to lose.
Sounds like dems need to find out how many fake votes they're going to need to win.

Exactly.

First, the demoRats must know how many fake votes they will need.

But the whole world knows by now what they are up to, it won't be so easy to carry out their criminal activity.

If that happens....I hope the President will treat these thugs as domestic terrorists.

Gitmo is waiting for them.
With any luck they won't make it to Gitmo
Oh, yeah, man. Use his secret police, disappear them off the continent, to a prison camp without anybody even know why they are missing or for sure if they are missing. The new American way dude. If we couldn't make it great again, lets make like the Gulag, dude.

how can you be sure???
Because it is an unusual year, due to COVID, and there are going to be an extraordinary amount of absentee ballots.... the in person voting, will not be enough to determine the end result....

There are some states who have it in their election law that as long as the ballot is post marked on election day, they can receive them, up to 10 days past election day, from the post office....and be counted....

but there are other states that have it that absentee ballots have to be post marked 5 days before election day....

Actually they don't count the absentee ballots if Trump wins the in-person vote by more votes than absentee remaining to be counted. The percentages don't warrant it. Course the Democrats will refuse to concede and they will take it to court.

And no matter who risks calling it early, it isn't certified until all votes are counted, or no matter who conceded to whom....early on, it isn't certified until all the votes are counted, and it really could be someone other than the candidate ahead, early on.....

the new president, will officially be chosen and elector's certified, when all the ballots are counted.... so, it is nothing but egging on civil unrest, to call a victor, too early....imo.

Imagine that....
This is not going to end well I promise you that,Trump is kicking dem ass in every metric and it shows with public displays of support while SideShow Joe doesnt know where he is half the time.
hide and watch!
----------------------------------------
and i don;t trust Trump to not abuse his power and to not cheat! He's already done it, with Giuliani, Lev and Igor, in the Ukraine, with the Ukraine president, with the post master general and slowing the post office down, with him passing fake news about absentee voting, with him having Bill Barr take over civil suits against him on personal defamation, to prevent voters from knowing the truth about him, with delaying all lawsuits of congress against him or his bank, so again we won't know the truth before voting....for not letting homeland security and other intel agencies brief us on the truth about all the Russian interference and involvement in this 2o2o election, and I do not trust him, to let the citizen votes be counted without him prematurely proclaiming victory beforehand.....etc etc etc.....

so, i guess we are even Steven? :eek:

Last edited:

how can you be sure???

Imagine that....
hide and watch!
and i don;t trust Trump to not abuse his power and to not cheat! He's already done it, with Giuliani, Lev and Igor, in the Ukraine, with the Ukraine president, with the post master general and slowing the post office down, with him passing fake news about absentee voting, with him having Bill Barr take over civil suits against him on personal defamation, to prevent voters from knowing the truth about him, with delaying all lawsuits of congress against him or his bank, so again we won't know the truth before voting....for not letting homeland security and other intel agencies telling us the truth about all the Russian interference and involvement in this 2o2o election, and I do not trust him, to let the citizen votes be counted without him prematurely proclaiming victory beforehand.....etc etc etc.....

Who hasnt accepted the results of the 2016 election over the last 3.5 years ya bimbo.

how can you be sure???

Imagine that....
hide and watch!
and i don;t trust Trump to not abuse his power and to not cheat! He's already done it, with Giuliani, Lev and Igor, in the Ukraine, with the Ukraine president, with the post master general and slowing the post office down, with him passing fake news about absentee voting, with him having Bill Barr take over civil suits against him on personal defamation, to prevent voters from knowing the truth about him, with delaying all lawsuits of congress against him or his bank, so again we won't know the truth before voting....for not letting homeland security and other intel agencies telling us the truth about all the Russian interference and involvement in this 2o2o election, and I do not trust him, to let the citizen votes be counted without him prematurely proclaiming victory beforehand.....etc etc etc.....

Who hasnt accepted the results of the 2016 election over the last 3.5 years ya bimbo.
we accepted it.... we just didn't like it, because we knew he was unfit to serve, he cheated by taking help from the Russians and used the stolen goods against his competitor, and we thought he was a traitor, for aiding and abetting the enemy's interference in our elections, and for being a pathological liar, and a promoter of division, from his first day in office.....

how can you be sure???

Imagine that....
hide and watch!

we accepted it.... we just didn't like it, because we knew he was unfit to serve, he cheated by taking help from the Russians and used the stolen goods against his competitor, and we thought he was a traitor, for aiding and abetting the enemy's interference in our elections, and for being a pathological liar, and a promoter of division, from his first day in office.....
OH DEAR GOD YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT,,,,

how can you be sure???

Imagine that....
hide and watch!

Sorry, but the Dems know that Russian Collusion was totally made up.
Hillary was behind it from the beginning.

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.

Happening now as over reaction and opportunism based on blacks being killed by cops. This line was about after the election, disagreements with the result wide spread in the country more likely including all communities. This crap now is confined to cities with permissive city governments, mostly in states with permissive state government. Dooms day folk projecting the next civil war. Right now, this ain't it. This isn't even as bad as the 60s and I saw the 60s.

Blacks being killed by cops is the faux reason and the narrative is being pushed by the MSM and the democratic party in an effort to beat down the public. Vote for Biden or else!!
Same with antifa. Do you really believe these people are anti fascist when their actions directly oppose that notion?

No and I don't believe the civilians on the side against them are using any better tactics. The police are not generally fascist. Fighting against law and order is not being anti-fascist. It is just pro anarchist and ready and willing to use violent means to effect their end desire. The civilians on the other side are equally willing to use violent means to effect their end desire. Neither one wishes to yeald to police control. I am not saying I approve in any way of the opportunistic lawlessness of the BLM supporters ( as I will leave the whole fascism thing, anti or otherwise alone) but know that the anti-BLM people represent a negative addition to the problem police or other authorities face. If am suppose to exercise legitimate authority and have the need to use violent means to control violent people, I would not like to pussyfoot around civilian non-combatants, non-controlled citizen wanting to help, or non-combatant citizens who just came to watch, feeling it is their privileged be in the middle, seeing what's going on. I cannot shoot the guy with the Molotov cocktail, brick, incendiary/explosives if the X-football player (helper wannabe) and his biker girlfriend are in the way. You do not want armed militia, downrange, or any other friendly forces down range to sort out the bad guys. It limits your options. I really do not care about their politics or political philosophies or who they support for president if they are downrange. I am not exactly a touchy, feely, mediator kind of guy. Just sayin.
What I find amusing, White is that the group that wants to get rid of the Police...is the very same group getting it's asses kicked whenever the Police aren't there to protect them from counter protesters. They're in the faces of the Police calling them Nazis but then ten minutes later they're screaming like little girls for someone to come "save them" when they get into a scuffle with the counter protesters. Has an Antifa or Black Lives Matter protester won an even odds fight since this whole debacle started? So what do you think is going to happen if they DO get their way and render the Police powerless? Have any of these MENSA candidates thought this through? (eye roll)

This is unbelievable.

What I find amusing, White is that the group that wants to get rid of the Police...is the very same group getting it's asses kicked whenever the Police aren't there to protect them from counter protesters. They're in the faces of the Police calling them Nazis but then ten minutes later they're screaming like little girls for someone to come "save them" when they get into a scuffle with the counter protesters. Has an Antifa or Black Lives Matter protester won an even odds fight since this whole debacle started? So what do you think is going to happen if they DO get their way and render the Police powerless? Have any of these MENSA candidates thought this through? (eye roll)
The blame for any ongoing violence lies with the Governors of every state where it has taken place. I am sorry, but undisciplined trash will act like undisciplined trash in a malevolent often thieving destructive manor if allowed to have their way. The Governors have allowed it with their permissive (take it easy on the right to protest) manor. Party does not matter, when it comes to handling your responsibilities. Voters in those states should run them out of office, regardless of party, unless that is the kind of state government they want. Since the Governors control the manpower and equipment, the buck stops on the Governor's desk. After 3 days, they should have come down hard, just said NO and meant it.

how can you be sure???

Imagine that....
hide and watch!

Sorry, but the Dems know that Russian Collusion was totally made up.
Hillary was behind it from the beginning.

The GOP senate confirmed that the Trump campaign coordinated with Russian intelligence last month. Your post is a lie.

This is unbelievable.

The blame for any ongoing violence lies with the Governors of every state where it has taken place. I am sorry, but undisciplined trash will act like undisciplined trash in a malevolent often thieving destructive manor if allowed to have their way. The Governors have allowed it with their permissive (take it easy on the right to protest) manor. Party does not matter, when it comes to handling your responsibilities. Voters in those states should run them out of office, regardless of party, unless that is the kind of state government they want. Since the Governors control the manpower and equipment, the buck stops on the Governor's desk. After 3 days, they should have come down hard, just said NO and meant it.
I think it starts with the Mayor's of these cities, White! They know that there is going to be looting and burning if they don't have a strong police presence and yet they tell the police to be passive. Should the Governors have stepped in once it became obvious the Mayor's had lost control of their city? Oh, yeah! The problem is their constituency is liberal and they're all scared to death to be seen as a "law & order" politicians! So they look the other way as violence escalates and then it becomes so bad they don't know what to do.

This is unbelievable.

I think it starts with the Mayor's of these cities, White! They know that there is going to be looting and burning if they don't have a strong police presence and yet they tell the police to be passive. Should the Governors have stepped in once it became obvious the Mayor's had lost control of their city? Oh, yeah! The problem is their constituency is liberal and they're all scared to death to be seen as a "law & order" politicians! So they look the other way as violence escalates and then it becomes so bad they don't know what to do.
Agree. It starts with the mayors. In many cases, the mayors did not have the guts and common sense or will to stop what was happening. Also, did not have the manpower. The governors always commanded the manpower. Yes, they should have stepped in. Both levels very responsible. Your points about the Mayors are still totally valid. They would never make it past the next election in Tennessee.

So hiring a security firm to gaurd your property is vigilante activity?

No, you are not thinking this through well.

I as a property owner can solicit assistance to guard my property however I want. That Kyle was from out of state is meaningless as I can solicite whoever I want.

That he ius guarding my property for me means he is not a vigilante but a duly designated security.

So hiring a security firm to gaurd your property is vigilante activity?

No, you are not thinking this through well.

I as a property owner can solicit assistance to guard my property however I want. That Kyle was from out of state is meaningless as I can solicite whoever I want.

That he ius guarding my property for me means he is not a vigilante but a duly designated security.
Nope. If I hire a security firm to guard my property during a riot, they will be on my premises, guarding, not moving to meet the rioters in the streets, just like the place in Minnesota that put armed guard all over his business property and even on the roof. His place wasn't touched, as those men stayed put.
Kyle wasn't hired for shit. The people he was with did not stay put. They didn't guard crap. If you are assigned guard duty, you guard everything within the limits of you post and quit your post, only when relieved by proper authority. The others guarding just knew they couldn't start shooting if they were shot at, and scattered like disorganized, undisciplined soldier wannabes and left the kid for cool, on his own. The kid should not have been there. It was against the laws of Wisconsin for him to be unsupervised on the streets with a weapon in that state. He could have easily died by misadventure. He only got lucky. I celebrate his luck, he is no hero of the people. He barely got out with his ass and kill two people in street fighting he had no business going to in the first place. Sell it somewhere else, Jim.

Forum List

Back