Report: Left Mobilizes for ‘Mass Public Unrest,’ ‘Political Apocalypse’ Expected If Biden Loses

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right.

No you didn't.

The right isn't vile.

The 'right' has class that the left will never, in a million years ,comprehend.

The left has been showing it's hind side outright for the past three months at least with their rioting and looting.
You were not in the aisle at Lowes when I was approach by a local politico, acting as a representative of a local militia like band of dumb asses, wanting to enlist my, support , tactical knowledge, planning and organizational skills for combat operations, which were known at that time to several members of that dumb ass group. I actually did hear it. Just refused the request and informed him in plain clear command voice, he had made a mistake in judgement and if it came to pass, I would be supporting the government of my country instead.
So you do not actually ever know who you are talking to on the internet in a chatroom or what their experience is, their level of training or what they witnessed in person. Do not assume.

If it is a "secret" how do you lying scum Trump Nazis know about it?????

no matter how much some dont believe it, doesnt mean the people intent on it dont,,,

they openly admit to their intentions,,,

Conservatives have been begging for civil war for decades. Don't cry like a bitch about it now that you're close to getting it.

youre confusing expecting it with begging for it,,,

and dont you cry when your ass gets whooped,,,

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.

It's happening right now.
Happening now as over reaction and opportunism based on blacks being killed by cops. This line was about after the election, disagreements with the result wide spread in the country more likely including all communities. This crap now is confined to cities with permissive city governments, mostly in states with permissive state government. Dooms day folk projecting the next civil war. Right now, this ain't it. This isn't even as bad as the 60s and I saw the 60s.

The Rtwingnutjobs keep getting the terms of Militia confused with Vigilantes.
They certainly do. Pretty loose with the description "well regulated" in general.
People defending their property are not vigilantes, dude.
If they are on their property they are not. If they are from some other state, just taking an interest, but not responsible to or under control of lawful authorities. but just seeking to make contact rioters/protestors and resist or put them down with whatever means they crossed the state lines to employ, they are vigilantes.

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.

It's happening right now.
Happening now as over reaction and opportunism based on blacks being killed by cops. This line was about after the election, disagreements with the result wide spread in the country more likely including all communities. This crap now is confined to cities with permissive city governments, mostly in states with permissive state government. Dooms day folk projecting the next civil war. Right now, this ain't it. This isn't even as bad as the 60s and I saw the 60s.

Blacks being killed by cops is the faux reason and the narrative is being pushed by the MSM and the democratic party in an effort to beat down the public. Vote for Biden or else!!
Same with antifa. Do you really believe these people are anti fascist when their actions directly oppose that notion?

These riots are purely motivated by politics.

We are ready for them......
1599680356490.png

They would not dare lol. I mean there is ALOT of republicans that wish they would because it would be the end of the Democrat party. It would be like a 10 year old child attacking an elite Seal team operative. Nothing to see here except a bunch of crybaby dems throwing a fit.

no one is begging for any of this.... it stems from a University simulation.... and this group is trying to figure out how they can accomplish their goals, if the simulation of violence study, turns out to be true....

no one is begging for any of this.... it stems from a University simulation.... and this group is trying to figure out how they can accomplish their goals, if the simulation of violence study, turns out to be true....
better to just accept the outcome of the vote and stop acting like spoiled children,,,

better to just accept the outcome of the vote and stop acting like spoiled children,,,
oh, we will accept the outcome of the vote, once all the votes are counted, not a minute sooner!

Don't expect a winner on election night, it's going to take a while....to count all the absentee votes....

and each state has their own cutoffs, and when their state can count them, under their own election laws.....

some states can't even begin counting their absentee ballots until the polls close, at 7 pm on election night..... while some states can begin counting them the minute they get them and clear signatures.... 50 different election laws for the 50 different states, are out there, governing all of this....

It's definitely going to take some time....

Than I would suggest they stop rioting,burning down buildings,harassing people in restaurants,looting and attacking cops.
Based on these actions I'd say while they may not be begging for it? They're sure asking for it.

oh, we will accept the outcome of the vote, once all the votes are counted, not a minute sooner!

Don't expect a winner on election night, it's going to take a while....to count all the absentee votes....

and each state has their own cutoffs, and when their state can count them, under their own election laws.....

some states can't even begin counting their absentee ballots until the polls close, at 7 pm on election night..... while some states can begin counting them the minute they get them and clear signatures.... 50 different election laws for the 50 different states, are out there, governing all of this....

you didnt do it last time,,,
and no need to wait if there are enough votes counted on election night to establish a majority,,,

you didnt do it last time,,,
and no need to wait if there are enough votes counted on election night to establish a majority,,,
there won't be enough votes counted on election night, to determine a winner if the estimate of 80 million absentee ballot votes is even remotely close....

you try to call a winner on election night, YOU are the one, asking for trouble!

Forum List

Back