Report: Hillary Clinton kept top secret access after leaving state dept.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: Hillary Clinton Kept Top Secret Access AFTER Leaving State Dept

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and six of her “research aides” retained access to classified and top secret documents years after she resigned from the State Department in 2013, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa).

Clinton allowed classified clearance to "write her memoir"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-4-1_11-19-0.png

Something tells us that the current State Department regime may be more responsive to Grassley's request for information.

The full text of Grassley’s letter can be read below:

March 30, 2017

VIA ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION

The Honorable Rex W. Tillerson
Secretary
U.S. Department of State
Washington, D.C. 20520

Dear Secretary Tillerson:

The Bureau of Diplomatic Security is the administrative body within the State Department that handles

Senator Grassley Asks Why "Extremely Careless" Hillary Still Has Access To Classified State Dept. Info | Zero Hedge
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well beings it is a Clinton should anybody really be shocked? Clinton does what Clinton wants to do and she has her full crooked puppies following and obeying her every demand.

Hasn't it occurred to most people that everyone who has been in the white house is related to one another in some form or fashion. Shouldn't that alone raise questions of why and how come. Guess not sheep can't think that far outside of the box.

This means Farkas and many of the Clinton clan had access to Top Secret information. Seems like the dissemination of TS information has its roots in Obama's approval..

Why was she allowed to have this access right up and through the election?

Last edited:
The MSM/Democrats don't seem to comprehend their witch hunt will result in Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Barry needing to testify under oath.

You know, if any of you guys had spent time in the military worki9ng with classified material, you would know this is bullshit. Why? Because EVERYONE in the military who has a security clearance is debriefed and their clearance is pulled when they are discharged. Not only did I have to sign one when I retired, but during my career, I got the signatures and did debriefs on everyone that I discharged with a security clearance.

When you have a government security clearance, on the day you leave that job, there is paperwork where you are debriefed about what you can and can't talk about, as well as you sign a paper stating such and that your clearance is revoked because it is no longer necessary.

You info war types will believe anything won't you?

You know, if any of you guys had spent time in the military worki9ng with classified material, you would know this is bullshit. Why? Because EVERYONE in the military who has a security clearance is debriefed and their clearance is pulled when they are discharged. Not only did I have to sign one when I retired, but during my career, I got the signatures and did debriefs on everyone that I discharged with a security clearance.

When you have a government security clearance, on the day you leave that job, there is paperwork where you are debriefed about what you can and can't talk about, as well as you sign a paper stating such and that your clearance is revoked because it is no longer necessary.

Had you read Grassley's letter, you would understand that this was granted by Obama for Clinton to retain access for her "meme-wars". Clinton requested that 6 of her staff members be allowed access and that request was granted. Grassley's letter was a demand to know status of the access, which Obama ignored.

Being ex-military and ex- law enforcement I know the drill well. Nothing the Obama admin and the Clinton's do surprises me any more.

Last edited:

What's even funnier is before they post things they have high intel military in which they can reference their information. They go way higher than a one stripped sailor.

Forum List

Back