Wonder Woman?

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I don't have much to add to this. The people that live in her kibbutz were very fortunate to have her.

From the Daily Mail, which is one of the few places to get any news about almost anything and have it served up straight. Everybody else, including Fox, has an agenda.

Inbar Lieberman led a group of residents to kill more than two dozen advancing terrorists while defending the kibbutz (community), just a mile from the Gaza Strip.

I don't have much to add to this. The people that live in her kibbutz were very fortunate to have her.

From the Daily Mail, which is one of the few places to get any news about almost anything and have it served up straight. Everybody else, including Fox, has an agenda.

I wish more tales of Israeli heroism were told. People can be amazing in crisis.

Oh, BTW....

Wonder Woman, an Israeli, is effin hot. :)

97025baaabdd96a10c67c6176c261bd8.jpg

That's what being armed and ready can do for people.
I was shocked to learn that the gun laws were so strict in Israel. It makes no sense, especially for those in the border areas. I hope that this changes immediately. There are so many lives that could have been saved had they had even semi-auto ARs with 20 to 30 round mags and were practiced in handling them. What a senseless waste of life.

BothWings

Seriously? You don't find her hot?

I mean, taste is personal, but her beauty is almost universal.
I won't acknowledge her because she's being used in an expression of nationalism in a time of war. I don't like either of the parties involved in this fight and I'm tired of seeing this pressure from everywhere to join sides.

You know who I actually found somewhat hotback in the day, before she was assassinated?
Benazir Bhutto the former prime minister of Pakistan.

benazir.jpg

I won't acknowledge her because she's being used in an expression of nationalism in a time of war. I don't like either of the parties involved in this fight and I'm tired of seeing this pressure from everywhere to join sides.

You know who I actually found somewhat hotback in the day, before she was assassinated?
Benazir Bhutto the former prime minister of Pakistan.

View attachment 842093
You're right, she is hot.

But that wasn't the purpose of My reply. I've found Gal Gadot one of the truly beautiful woman of the world long, long, long, before the current conflict.

To Me, if you do some youtube searches on her, you'll find that she is pretty down to earth as a person, even if he is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Plus, she is a badass.

Hot is the bottom line. For Me.

That's one bad ass gal, her community is lucky to have her.

IDFs at JFK Airport? Stop and think on that one.
Reservists, from my understanding. Usually, active duty personnel have to wear their uniforms everywhere, all the time when their Country is in a state of Declared War. I know we do and Israel copies us a lot.
Reservists are just that -- Reserves. Civilians that go about their daily business and can go wherever they want.

Reservists, from my understanding. Usually, active duty personnel have to wear their uniforms everywhere, all the time when their Country is in a state of Declared War. I know we do and Israel copies us a lot.
Reservists are just that -- Reserves. Civilians that go about their daily business and can go wherever they want.

You are just trying to cover up stupidity with more stupidity. And we can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back