Report: Governor Palin Is Reconsidering Run For Presidency

I sincerely hope she does run.
The entertainment value would be great.

However anyone who thinks she would win is severly mentally deficient.

Hey, why not add another Not Ready For Prime Player to the slate of the comedians the gop/tea party has in place. Watching these clowns sharing a stage is better than any comedy skit Saturday Night Live has ever put together.

She's smart. She wrote a book all by herself: "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

No, your confused with Obama's autobiography called 'Dreams Of My Father' written by Bill Ayers, domestic terrorist and neighborhood friend of Barack Obama who's political career got started in Ayers living room.

I sincerely hope she does run.
The entertainment value would be great.

However anyone who thinks she would win is severly mentally deficient.

Hey, why not add another Not Ready For Prime Player to the slate of the comedians the gop/tea party has in place. Watching these clowns sharing a stage is better than any comedy skit Saturday Night Live has ever put together.

They are gonna have to bring in some fresh meat. They run thru candidates like congress runs thru money.
And the funny thing is with every flop to a new candidate it is "this is the one!"

Such a hopey changey bunch.

Maybe it is like being voted off on a surreality show?

PalinParents.jpg

The Truth About Sarah Palin & Wildlife in Alaska

Report: Governor Palin Is Reconsidering Run For Presidency

What happened? Did her book sales start declining or something? Less demand for speaking engagements?

I would look forward to seeing Sarah Debate in her very short skirt, then Perry,Santorum and Romney wont be able to keep a straight face when answering questions.

While I do not think she will run, and I do not want her to run. I do have to say I find it amusing so many people are saying it's to late to get in now. At this time in 1991 Bill Clinton was not even a Candidate yet. Our Elections seem to be starting earlier and Earlier, and people are making wild assumptions when they say the Field is set right now, and nobody else could get in now. It's Definitely not to late. Clearly Republican and Independent Voters are not impressed with this Field Currently, It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

While I do not think she will run, and I do not want her to run. I do have to say I find it amusing so many people are saying it's to late to get in now. At this time in 1991 Bill Clinton was not even a Candidate yet. Our Elections seem to be starting earlier and Earlier, and people are making wild assumptions when they say the Field is set right now, and nobody else could get in now. It's Definitely not to late. Clearly Republican and Independent Voters are not impressed with this Field Currently, It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

Reagan officially got in as a candidate in mid november back in 79. No, it's not to late.

Now Now Now ! we can't have two sexy ladies on the same stage with Romney and Perry, it will be like Monday Night Raw !! well at least we may get to see some Conservative Boob Slips !!

Forum List

Back