Report: Governor Palin Is Reconsidering Run For Presidency

Report: Governor Palin Is Reconsidering Run For Presidency

What happened? Did her book sales start declining or something? Less demand for speaking engagements?

As far as I can tell, nothing happened. I didn't see anything that indicates she's reconsidering. Just some wishful thinking.

She won't. If she does, Joe McGinnis' book is going to look like a cakewalk compared to the digging the press will do. And I know exactly where they'll start.

I'd rather see Sarah run for one of the 875 Blue senate seats. That will surely give the GOP the 60th seat. Hey, she can move here to Florida,,,,be buddies with Senator Marco Polo.

Too late for Ms. Palin. USAR isn't a serious commentator.

Stop saying that, you're hurting USAR-tard's feelings. He thinks that if he keeps talking her up, and she gets to the White House, she'll send him a machine autographed picture he can fap to.

While I do not think she will run, and I do not want her to run. I do have to say I find it amusing so many people are saying it's to late to get in now. At this time in 1991 Bill Clinton was not even a Candidate yet. Our Elections seem to be starting earlier and Earlier, and people are making wild assumptions when they say the Field is set right now, and nobody else could get in now. It's Definitely not to late. Clearly Republican and Independent Voters are not impressed with this Field Currently, It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

Reagan officially got in as a candidate in mid november back in 79. No, it's not to late.

the gipper banged sarah, too?

that sly old dog :clap2:
What? He wasn't black. I call bullshit.

It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

Reagan officially got in as a candidate in mid november back in 79. No, it's not to late.

Or so you hope.

Otherwise stay tuned for Obama’s second inaugural address.

Where did you hear she is running anyway…
Inside his head, when his meds ran out.

It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

Or so you hope.

Otherwise stay tuned for Obama’s second inaugural address.

Where did you hear she is running anyway…
Inside his head, when his meds ran out.
Still hasn't figured out the QUOTE Function.

if Palin becomes President, she will do the right thing and sell Cally,Washington and Oregano to Canada for 15 Trillion Dollars, then she will pay off the debt, and that would be the end of Liberals. The Libs would be part of the deal.

Palin is trying to remain relevant (which she never was). She's upset because righties have switched to chocolate. Oh, I forgot, so did she...

Sarah Palin is popular with the people. She polled in third place on a regular basis in the RCP average of polls, and she wasn't even running. If she does decide to get in this thing, she has a great shot at the nomination. Here is why. Cain is being devastated and his candidacy is imploding as are all the others. The media is making sure of that. Perry has lost support along with Bachmann, Newt and Ron Paul. This leaves Romney who has always maintained polling around 20% and has never pulled away with a considerable lead. Palin is Romneys greatest threat and the GOP voters aren't satisfied with him because he isn't a true conservative and he is lately been flip flopping on major issues. Also his staff has had ties to Obama, especially helping draft Obama's healthcare law and that is a major turnoff. The other thing in Palins favor is that she has been vetted and her political record has been outstanding. Nothing damaging was found in those 24 thousand emails the media poured over. Also Governor Palin is the one person who seems to be able to break through with Republicans and get them to support Tea Party candidates. That is a fact. If Palin did sit out by design in order to let the media destroy the other candidates as well as let the candidates destroy themselves and take the focus off of her, it has been a brilliant political strategy. I do remember Palin stating that this indeed would be the most unconventional election process we have ever seen. The GOP is fixing to realize that Palin is the best and only person out there that can beat Obama and devastate him in the debates.

ABC-WaPo Poll: Conservatives Not Crazy About GOP, Broad Interest For a Third Party Alternative | Conservatives4Palin

It's Not Too Late for Imprudent Speculation About Other Republican Candidates - NYTimes.com

I'll ignore all but one idiot statement in your post. Do you actually believe that??? Even you cannot possibly be that delusional. I'm now totally convinced that you reside at Bellevue.

Palin is trying to remain relevant (which she never was). She's upset because righties have switched to chocolate. Oh, I forgot, so did she...

she is just trying to keep the gravy train rolling. At 100K per appearance the mony is not too bad.
I don't think she is doing too well on her movie, I saw it in the $5 DVD bin at Wally World.

Forum List

Back