Report: Governor Palin Is Reconsidering Run For Presidency

She's only talking about running to promote her upcoming book, "Fun With Glen and Sarah".

Here's a short excerpt...

"See Caribou Barbie run,

Run, Caribou Barbie, run,

Run, run, run."

Now Now Now ! we can't have two sexy ladies on the same stage with Romney and Perry, it will be like Monday Night Raw !! well at least we may get to see some Conservative Boob Slips !!

she's gotten a little long in the tooth since '08. Look at the previously posted pics.

well if we have a President Palin, then we can look forward to "Rudolph" the First Reindeer, and Smokey The Bear will be Secretary Of State.

well if we have a President Palin, then we can look forward to "Rudolph" the First Reindeer, and Smokey The Bear will be Secretary Of State.

And she will name Glen Rice as her "Sports Czar". :thup:

They will meet behind closed doors to discuss "pressing matters".

hi6.jpg

palin_cellulite-51187746952.jpeg

oh, yummy...
oops

I like the over 40 & hot women,,,,unlike those Obama supporters we've all seen on Datline/late Sunday nights trying to hook up with 14 year old girls.

how's her lawsuit going? :eusa_whistle:

I hear she's still waiting for Orly Taitz to file it.

Which should happen just as soon as Orly finishes her quest for the Golden Birth Certificate.

Has Palin provided her birth certificate yet?
Long form origional of course.

She doesn't need to show her original BC unlike Obama who does. She is a natural born citizen because both her parents are U.S. citizens. Obama's father wasn't.

Which should happen just as soon as Orly finishes her quest for the Golden Birth Certificate.

She doesn't need to show her original BC unlike Obama who does. She is a natural born citizen because both her parents are U.S. citizens. Obama's father wasn't.

How do you know they were natural born citizens, you have seen their birth certificates?
they may be Canadians, they took her to the hospital there when she was young.

If any candiadte has to show a birth certificate they all do.

While I do not think she will run, and I do not want her to run. I do have to say I find it amusing so many people are saying it's to late to get in now. At this time in 1991 Bill Clinton was not even a Candidate yet. Our Elections seem to be starting earlier and Earlier, and people are making wild assumptions when they say the Field is set right now, and nobody else could get in now. It's Definitely not to late. Clearly Republican and Independent Voters are not impressed with this Field Currently, It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

Reagan officially got in as a candidate in mid november back in 79. No, it's not to late.

the gipper banged sarah, too?

that sly old dog :clap2:

Prove that both her parents were US citizens. Show us their original long forms, or retract your statement.

While I do not think she will run, and I do not want her to run. I do have to say I find it amusing so many people are saying it's to late to get in now. At this time in 1991 Bill Clinton was not even a Candidate yet. Our Elections seem to be starting earlier and Earlier, and people are making wild assumptions when they say the Field is set right now, and nobody else could get in now. It's Definitely not to late. Clearly Republican and Independent Voters are not impressed with this Field Currently, It could very well be someone were not even talking about now, that steps in and lights the fire.

Reagan officially got in as a candidate in mid november back in 79. No, it's not to late.

the gipper banged sarah, too?

that sly old dog :clap2:

Gosh who didn't nail Palin. Oh wait..USAR! :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back