Conservative women may still vote for "Herb"...

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
... if the harassment claims turn out to be true because many of them suffer from epistemic closure
‘Epistemic Closure?’ Those Are Fighting Words for Conservatives - NYTimes.com
abbreviation for ideological intolerance and misinformation.

but Independent women won't vote for him. Independent women are key to winning the general. Just sayin.....

I refer to him as "Herb" because the t-party queen referred to him that way ;) :lol:
Sarah Palin Says She Didn’t Mean to Insult ‘Herb Cain’ -- Daily Intel

Compliments of MarcATL:

cain-smile-frown.gif

Last edited:
I hope Cain wins!

Now we have these sexual harassment allegations to use against him.

Run Cain...RUN!! :)

... if the harassment claims turn out to be true because many of them suffer from epistemic closure
‘Epistemic Closure?’ Those Are Fighting Words for Conservatives - NYTimes.com
abbreviation for ideological intolerance and misinformation.

but Independent women won't vote for him. Independent women are key to winning the general. Just sayin.....

I refer to him as "Herb" because the t-party queen referred to him that way ;) :lol:
Sarah Palin Says She Didn’t Mean to Insult ‘Herb Cain’ -- Daily Intel

Compliments of MarcATL:

cain-smile-frown.gif

Who elected you spokesperson for independent women?

Idiot. Let people vote for who they want... you just worry about your own vote. Independent women can vote for themselves.

Seems like a lot of the RW's here want him to win the primary now that Perry basically knocked himself out.

Idiot. Let people vote for who they want... you just worry about your own vote. Independent women can vote for themselves.

He clearly thinks otherwise.

BTW is Herb supposed to be an insult or something? Yes, you told us where you got it. But seriously can you get more immature?

BTW is Herb supposed to be an insult or something? Yes, you told us where you got it. But seriously can you get more immature?
"Herb" carries as much weight as calling TEA Party folks..."baggers"...meaning none.

Intimidation doesn't work any more...these people are just showing thier frustration...thier futility.

WE on the other hand keep on keepin' on despite thier childish tactics.

Didn't a Repub come forward as a witness to one of the alleged incidents? This isn't just some Libral wantin to upset the boat.

Didn't a Repub come forward as a witness to one of the alleged incidents? This isn't just some Libral wantin to upset the boat.
Know how to use Google? Bing? Yahoo?

Thanky :) Here 'tis my friend ;)

Witness to Cain's Alleged Assault: 'Everybody Was Aware' - Julia Edwards - NationalJournal.com
Chris Wilson, a Republican pollster and former employee of the National Restaurant Association, said he witnessed GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain sexually harass a co-worker.

I hope Cain wins!

Now we have these sexual harassment allegations to use against him.

Run Cain...RUN!! :)

Because the demorats can't run on issues like the economy, jobs or the deficit. You know things that matter, therefore they have to run on personal attacks. But it's ok Obama's fast and furious, solar energy loan, rev wright and bill ayers controversies are much more damaging. Bring it.

The next election will be won and lost on the economy. Obama's failed policies aren't winning him votes there.

I haven't paid any attention to the name thing. I'm still laughing that anyone is fucking stupid enough to announce how vast numbers of individuals (such as 'independent women') will vote. People tend to vote as individuals... which I understand is a major issue for Democrats. :lol:

I haven't paid any attention to the name thing. I'm still laughing that anyone is fucking stupid enough to announce how vast numbers of individuals (such as 'independent women') will vote. People tend to vote as individuals... which I understand is a major issue for Democrats. :lol:
And isn't it nice how Statists always try to second guess the individual? It smacks of arrogance.
That would suppose the OP is arrogant which I suspect he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back