Report board kinks here, Please

First, the page list in the threads: 'tis still on the bottom

but 'tis no longer at the top

Secondly, the 'Who's online Page: the 'current activity' column has disappeared

And, least importantly, USMB no longer has a custom favicon apppearing in the tab bar

Any chance of getting these added to the [bottom of] the tech's to-do-when-bored list?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvyDWGF290M]YouTube - ‪the kinks- you really got me‬‏[/ame]

it hasn't been letting me reply to the other thread or post a new one

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
edit: okay, so to get it to work I had to enable all requests from usmessageboard.com in refcontrol (which is a definite change) and I also I also enabled all scripts in noscript. Both of these are changes.

Is it using session ids again?
usmessageboard(dot)com/announcements-and-feedback/170594-test

.html?s=eaa84a8d16d33f49457f72362b564d52#post3730895

Another edit: even though I uncheck it, it keep-autoparsing that goddamn link, even when there's no http:// or www. and I put
[dot]

Also, it keeps automatically removing the red txt from my post

Last edited:
it hasn't been letting me reply to the other thread or post a new one

The following errors occurred with your submission:
  1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Oh, Not good. Will report this to tech. For now, I will merge with other thread

I am unable to change Avatars. Tried several different images. V-bulletin message says, "Unable to save image."

Thx. :)

I get this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

So I tried to contact the administrator and got the same message. So, I pm'd Gunny, but seems now he's a mod. So, can someone please fix this or there will be 20 pages of posts!

yeah last night the huffingtonpost crew became moderators and admins somehow then the site shut down.

Report kinks here? Echo Zulu is one of the biggest kinks I know here. And what about that Del guy? What? Not that kind of kink. Nevermind.

Forum List

Back