Report board kinks here, Please

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I get this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

So I tried to contact the administrator and got the same message. So, I pm'd Gunny, but seems now he's a mod. So, can someone please fix this or there will be 20 pages of posts!

You can always log out.

I will try that. I don't really know what's been happening here, just got home from work and had to log in-which is weird since I don't usually log out. I thought maybe cause I hadn't been on for awhile? But no, seems there's been gremlins about.

I get this message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

So I tried to contact the administrator and got the same message. So, I pm'd Gunny, but seems now he's a mod. So, can someone please fix this or there will be 20 pages of posts!

Simple solution, Annie. Use a big fat black felt tip pen and mark everything as read manually on your screen. :cool:

If anyone figures out a work around, that would be cool. This board is so busy that 'mark forums read' business really comes in handy.

How does one even mark a forum read?

Good question. Of course you know you've read it by the arrow icon to the left if you've posted in it, but when you've only read and not contributed, I don't see where anything changes either. There is a list of users who read the forum way at the bottom of the first page, and I assume pages thereafter, but that's it.

If anyone figures out a work around, that would be cool. This board is so busy that 'mark forums read' business really comes in handy.

Just log out and log back in. That automatically resets the new posts to the point where you logged out. It doesn't actually mark the forums read, but the forum acts like they are.

I can't change my avatar---ever since yesterday, when the site was being "maintenanced"--
In fact, I had a new avi and a new siggy, then that happened and they both went kapoot, and it's back to my older ones.
Just letting yunz know....thanks

Just log out and log back in. That automatically resets the new posts to the point where you logged out. It doesn't actually mark the forums read, but the forum acts like they are.

Then again, someone around here could find the missing token and fix the feature. :eusa_whistle:

I can't change my avatar---ever since yesterday, when the site was being "maintenanced"--
In fact, I had a new avi and a new siggy, then that happened and they both went kapoot, and it's back to my older ones.
Just letting yunz know....thanks

Nothing happened yesterday---

Then again, someone around here could find the missing token and fix the feature. :eusa_whistle:

I agree, but until they do this is a work around.

Well.....I still can't change my avi....when I try, it tells me I can't ~LoL~

Trying to find out why. Be patient. Since yesterday. There is a lot of things that may have been disabled.

Will get back to you on it asap

Forum List

Back