Report board kinks here, Please

My avie is gone...

Huffpost isn't really in charge now, are they? I couldn't handle that...

Posting to subscribe. I don't have anything kinky to report guys. Sorry.

Nobody is telling me whether I was a mod last night though.

I can't change my avatar---ever since yesterday, when the site was being "maintenanced"--
In fact, I had a new avi and a new siggy, then that happened and they both went kapoot, and it's back to my older ones.
Just letting yunz know....thanks

Since you mentioned avatars, can I point out that I cannot see some avatars? Dabs among them. If I clink on the link I can see it on the profile page, but the box just says "Dab's Avatar." Or whoever else it is I cannot see, but most of them are fine.

Yes, I cleared by cache and cookies, still no joy.

I can't change my avatar---ever since yesterday, when the site was being "maintenanced"--
In fact, I had a new avi and a new siggy, then that happened and they both went kapoot, and it's back to my older ones.
Just letting yunz know....thanks

Since you mentioned avatars, can I point out that I cannot see some avatars? Dabs among them. If I clink on the link I can see it on the profile page, but the box just says "Dab's Avatar." Or whoever else it is I cannot see, but most of them are fine.

Yes, I cleared by cache and cookies, still no joy.

I'm invisible love-- my avi is invisible too! :lol:
(Hell I really don't know, just messin with ya)

Last edited:
Apparently anybody who changed their avi or sig line yesterday now has some kind of glitch in the works that will need to be fixed by admin. It seems to be a common enough issue that I imagine when they fix it for one, it will be fixed for all.

You weren't important enough to be a mod. Only people like rdean, zona and sunni man were mods.

Well day-um. C'est la vie. Life goes on. I'm gonna go forage for nuts and berries in the kitchen.

You weren't important enough to be a mod. Only people like rdean, zona and sunni man were mods.

Well day-um. C'est la vie. Life goes on. I'm gonna go forage for nuts and berries in the kitchen.

Sunni Man even took it seriously enough to start a thread threatening to break heads. Wouldn't surprise me if the goober tried to ban Gunny LOL

Forum List

Back