Report: Bill Clinton Criticized Hillary’s 2016 Presidential Campaign: “Could Not Sell P***y on a Troop Train”

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
LMAO 🤣

Bubba was displeased with her campaign. This confirms it. No wonder he jetted off to Epstein Island.

Wild Bill has a steel trap mind. You have to believe that from time to time, when Wild Bill is in Hillary's company, he looks over at her and thinks to himself, "My God, I hate this woman."

Hillary had everything going for her in 2016, except for the fact that she is a shrill, unlikeable human being. When she tried to be personable, it came across as so fake and disingenuous that you hated her more. Rush Limbaugh once described Hillary as being "everybody's ex-wife", meaning that she is everything we dislike and loathe about our exes. She has zero political instinct, which is weird because Wild Bill is so good at bullshitting. You would think that Hillary, the smartest woman ever to exist on this planet and all other planets combined, ever, for the history of the universe, as we have been told ... You would think that she would pick up a thing or two from Bill. Talking like Foghorn Leghorn and carrying hot sauce in your purse it not the key to winning over the black vote. LOL!!

Hillary had everything going for her in 2016, except for the fact that she is a shrill, unlikeable human being.
I've never encountered a Hillary-hater who wasn't a shit-human.

I'm not talking about the people who just didn't vote for her. I'm talking about the psychotic losers who stroke their hate-boner as they rage about her.

Like the ones on this thread.

I've never encountered a Hillary-hater who wasn't a shit-human.

I'm not talking about the people who just didn't vote for her. I'm talking about the psychotic losers who stroke their hate-boner as they rage about her.

Like the ones on this thread.
You don’t get out enough.

Forum List

Back