Report: Administration drafts religious freedom executive action

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: Administration drafts 'religious freedom' executive action
The Trump administration may seek to dramatically expand what defines a religious organization and offer broad protections to individuals and organizations that oppose same-sex marriage, contraception coverage and more on the basis of religion, according to a draft copy of an executive order obtained by The Investigative Fund and The Nation.
-------------------------------

Well imagine that living in America where being forced to not do something is allowed. Not being forced is the American way.

I hope this includes the right to refuse to refer to people pretending (with or without surgery) to be the opposite gender as "their new gender pronoun". Such an abomination/heresy would be forbidden to Christians as well.,,

Ah...here it is...from the link in the OP

It also instructs the federal government not to revoke tax-exempt status from the broadly defined religious organizations based on a group's stance against same-sex marriage, pre-marital sex, abortion or the recognition of transgender identity.

Finally, sanity becomes legal. :clap2:

Last edited:
  • Banned
I hope this includes the right to refuse to refer to people pretending (with or without surgery) to be the opposite gender as "their new gender pronoun". Such an abomination/heresy would be forbidden to Christians as well.,,

Ah...here it is...from the link in the OP

It also instructs the federal government not to revoke tax-exempt status from the broadly defined religious organizations based on a group's stance against same-sex marriage, pre-marital sex, abortion or the recognition of transgender identity.

Finally, sanity becomes legal. :clap2:

If one bakery doesn't want to bake a cake, hey there is always another bakery around the corner, down the road etc there is always someone cake shop willing to bake that cake.

Do you know what day this might be getting signed?

No sorry I don't. I haven't really kept track of it as of today.
I find the deafening silence on your thread interesting. Normally a revelation such as your OP would bring howls of dissent and ridicule. You can hear a pin drop here. They knew it was coming but I don't think any of them thought this swiftly and decisively. I think they're stunned that their overweening power-hunger (Kim Davis, the Kleins) was torpedoed so fast.

The Trump administration may seek to dramatically expand what defines a religious organization and offer broad protections to individuals and organizations that oppose same-sex marriage, contraception coverage and more on the basis of religion, according to a draft copy of an executive order obtained by The Investigative Fund and The Nation.

Well imagine that living in America where being forced to not do something is allowed. Not being forced is the American way.

want to try that again in English, conspiracy nutter?

• Banned

This is suppose to be an UPDATE:

upload_2017-2-2_11-42-58.png

Leaked Draft of Trump’s Religious Freedom Order Reveals Sweeping Plans to Legalize Discrimination

Since it was a leak to hard to say when it would be done if at all. but my bet is if it takes place oh we are going to know it.

No sorry I don't. I haven't really kept track of it as of today.
I find the deafening silence on your thread interesting. Normally a revelation such as your OP would bring howls of dissent and ridicule. You can hear a pin drop here. They knew it was coming but I don't think any of them thought this swiftly and decisively. I think they're stunned that their overweening power-hunger (Kim Davis, the Kleins) was torpedoed so fast.

Well you see how many articles I post I can't always get back to your question instantly.

This is suppose to be an UPDATE:

View attachment 110287

Leaked Draft of Trump’s Religious Freedom Order Reveals Sweeping Plans to Legalize Discrimination

Since it was a leak to hard to say when it would be done if at all. but my bet is if it takes place oh we are going to know it.
It's a wise plan to do it this way....to announce there's a bunch of them out there. Then they are kept in the dark till the last minute and it helps to soften the blow. It's akin to saying "curl up in the fetal position now....rock back and forth....soothe yourselves....you knew this would end sometime and that time will be very soon..." It helps the nutters cope. :itsok: Their crocodile tears will flow like the waters of the Nile in the Spring.

want to try that again in English, conspiracy nutter?

What are you talking about? Looks like English to me.

Well I guess the silence on this topic means that everyone is fine with Christians finally getting the right to say "no" to promoting other people's behaviors.

Forum List

Back