Repentant Milo Yiannopoulos

Well, that is a surprise. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

He got in trouble for condoning sex between men and boys so I'm not in favor of letting him back in the fold.

He got in trouble for condoning sex between men and boys so I'm not in favor of letting him back in the fold.

You do not determine who is in or out of The Fold. Christ will judge if his repentance is pure enough or not

Has devoted his life to Christ & St Joseph and is bearing his cross manfully:

Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph
I love Milo Yiannopoulos. He has boldy taken on the secular liberal establishment countless times and making this points and truths very clear. Shaming them… often in a humorous or clever way. Too arrogant or flamboyant, over the top in some of his antics, and guilty at times of wrong assumptions? ---- absolutely. But the left always feared him because he would subject them to ridicule, boldly, publicly --- and they struggled to refute the charges. I pray for his well being. He is totally welcome in the Catholic Church and hopefully brings more souls with him.

True thanks to CNBC when they allowed an interview with Milo a few months before the 2016 election. He ridicules and destroys every leftist idea or belief in politics and social matters. Calm, articulate, factual, and expresses his ideas so well. He could have been a true force but his ego must have got to him and he went too far with some sexual comments. The entire left and many on the right more than eager to get rid of him because of it.. and they succeeded.

True thanks to CNBC when they allowed an interview with Milo a few months before the 2016 election. He ridicules and destroys every leftist idea or belief in politics and social matters. Calm, articulate, factual, and expresses his ideas so well. He could have been a true force but his ego must have got to him and he went too far with some sexual comments. The entire left and many on the right more than eager to get rid of him because of it.. and they succeeded.

He's a piece of shit and there's a reason nobody has had him around the past 5 years.

You do not determine who is in or out of The Fold. Christ will judge if his repentance is pure enough or not
Dear Skull And Blackrook
By the time we are all judged by and held to answer to our own words, everyone will be equally convicted. Being equal in Christ, we will each have equal wrongs to resolve and equal contributions to our credit.
We will all agree on God's truth, which will determine how we act or spread the message. As much of each of us must learn from reward and punishment, we use this same approach to teach and establish common truth, justice and peace.
Everyone will be included, so might as well start the process of inviting people to correct each other now.

Last edited:
I'm not usually a fan of cancelling people, but Milo made inappropriate comments that indicate he has no problem with man-boy sexual relationships.

Dear Skull And Blackrook
By the time we are all judged by and held to answer to our own words, everyone will be equally convicted. Being equal in Christ, we will each have equal wrongs to resolve and equal contributions to our credit.

Being a Buddhist, Karma will decide ones after-death fate and the quality of the next birth. But we Buddhists also value repentance and reform, so I was just trying to use Xtian language in support of Milo and anyone else who reduces vices and increases virtuous words, thoughts and deeds.

Has devoted his life to Christ & St Joseph and is bearing his cross manfully:

Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph
2Fer.jpg

He's a piece of shit and there's a reason nobody has had him around the past 5 years.

I submit you have no idea who God is and likely do not care. Plus sin probably does not bother you either. Milo speaks with a lot of truth and goodness. But let's be clear... the fact this nation is so screwed up is no surprise and I do not expect to change anybody's mind.

Show us where he hurt you.

Forum List

Back