Repentance

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children?

Asked and answered several times in other discussions. Let's move forward rather than around the same circle yet again. Or, we can move on to other discussions.

Why do you attribute a deformed child to God? Satan corrupted the DNA of every human on earth save 8. It is why the flood was required. Why would Christ un-deform limbs if God had deformed them to begin with?
You have God confused with Lucifer...
So where's the geologic proof of the flood?

...be fruitful, and multiply... Multiply pretty much nails down what God was referring to. But there is something more perplexing than that in the sentence:
...and replenish the earth.

plenish ~ to fill up.
replenish ~ to fill up again.
Etymology.

The Hebrew word means "fill".
In King James' day the word's etymology of that day the word only meant "fill". Words, especially English words change in meaning as the years go by. Both the original Hebrew and the meaning of the English/Latin word in King James' day was understood as "fill".

Why do you attribute a deformed child to God? Satan corrupted the DNA of every human on earth save 8. It is why the flood was required. Why would Christ un-deform limbs if God had deformed them to begin with?
I do not attribute a deformed child to God, but to the physical world which contains imperfect humans, genetics, and chemicals that affect the growth of a fetus.

By the way, "Lucifer" originally comes from "Morning Star", an appellation given to an earthly king on the wrong path.

We're talking about god, I simply asked why a benevolent god would make deformed and in constant pain children?

Asked and answered several times in other discussions. Let's move forward rather than around the same circle yet again. Or, we can move on to other discussions.

:)

I found the real culprit
You think you did. You didn't. Shall we move on?
So who is the real culprit?
Why does there have to be a culprit? It's a consequence of the material world. Like death.

What you keep failing to understand is that everything works for good. If you don't believe that then maybe you need to spend some time with parents of the mentally handicapped and get their perspective. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate your perspective that their children are an abomination.

YOU never answered me, you always try to change the sybject. Like right now.
Maybe it's because she sees you for what you are, Taz.

No, we'd need to find a geologic layer all around the earth for such a flood.

I found the real culprit
Why does there have to be a culprit? It's a consequence of the material world. Like death.

What you keep failing to understand is that everything works for good. If you don't believe that then maybe you need to spend some time with parents of the mentally handicapped and get their perspective. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate your perspective that their children are an abomination.
Shut up, not talking to you.

You're no better than she is, you both don't have jack-squat for proof.

Didn't happen that way Taz.

We've experienced the relationship firsthand, Taz. We have tested it. You haven't. You still think it is a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being wired to produce intelligence.

I found the real culprit

I would love to be present for that conversation where you explained to the parents of mentally handicapped children how the life of their child was worth less than others.

You can't simply choose an asteroid crash at random and say here. You need to link it all together on a timeline, and back it up with real science that says the same thing.

We've experienced the relationship firsthand, Taz. We have tested it. You haven't. You still think it is a coincidence that the universe popped into existence being wired to produce intelligence.
I think that we don't know for sure yet how and why... the universe came to be. Science has sure never explained it, the only thing that has ever explained it all is religion, but based on nothing, and wrong at every turn.

I found the real culprit

I would love to be present for that conversation where you explained to the parents of mentally handicapped children how the life of their child was worth less than others.
I'm don't say that, I simply ask why god allows deformed, retarded and /or in constant pain children (who never did anything evil...) in his realm.

I think those parents know what the deal is, I wouldn't need to tell them.

You can't simply choose an asteroid crash at random and say here. You need to link it all together on a timeline, and back it up with real science that says the same thing.
It perfectly explains why all major ancient civilizations have an account of a flood. So why can't I?

I think that we don't know for sure yet how and why... the universe came to be. Science has sure never explained it, the only thing that has ever explained it all is religion, but based on nothing, and wrong at every turn.
Science has explained it. You dismiss that explanation. Ancient man knew 6,000 years before science knew that the universe began.

But more importantly you can test for yourself if God exists by inviting God into your life and seeing the changes that makes.

I found the real culprit

I'm don't say that, I simply ask why god allows deformed, retarded and /or in constant pain children (who never did anything evil...) in his realm.

I think those parents know what the deal is, I wouldn't need to tell them.
That is your implication, Taz. That their life is worthless. That their life has nothing to offer. That their existence is bad.

Again, I would love to be present when you explained to them the abomination their child is to you.

It perfectly explains why all major ancient civilizations have an account of a flood. So why can't I?
You can't just pick something at random, you have to show the science. Unless you're saying that you're no smarter than ancient people who couldn't even invent bumwad?

Forum List

Back