Zone1 Reparations: Quid pro Quo?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
OK here's my proposed deal: Every American citizen who can trace his roots to a slave ancestor will get $4k per month for a total of ten years...a total of about half a million dollars. (Think about how this would play out for a single mother of, say, five kids). Maybe it could even be indexed to inflation. It would directly benefit about forty million people, that's about a hundred sixty billion dollars in total (check me on this). This income will be fully taxable at the Federal level, with each State deciding whether it wants to tax it at the State level.

African American children born after the passage of the law would not receive the benefits. This would be a one-time deal for a fixed number of African Americans.

In exchange for this,
  • African Americans will be removed from any and all "affirmative action" and comparable programs. This means hiring and promotion programs(public and private sector), admissions to schools, professional, trade, and other licensing programs intended to advantage African Americans, and so on. In fact, all such programs will be abolished, by law. Going forward MERIT will be the operative principle, and African Americans can compete on even terms with everyone else.
  • All other government benefits, handouts, and subsidies to those forty million people will be stopped, excepting only SS retirement stipends. Housing subsidies, SNAP benefits, MEDICAID... you name it. All gone.
  • Applications of any and every kind, whether public or private, will be prohibited from asking the applicant's race.
Deal?

Parenthetically, I'd point out to those objecting to this plan that the savings on these social safety net programs and the increase in FIT going to the Federal government would largely offset the cost of the program, not to mention the huge stimulus to the economy of all this fiat money hitting the nation's "cash registers."

I strongly believe in reparations being paid

every white woke liberal should freely open up their wallets and give everything

everyone who feels guilty about slavery should donate every dollar possible on a voluntary basis

then we must trace every slave owners family and confiscate for what they have done

every confederates soldiers heirs today should have their money confiscated

every jim crow eras family should have their money confiscated for their sins

deal??

OK here's my proposed deal: Every American citizen who can trace his roots to a slave ancestor will get $4k per month for a total of ten years...a total of about half a million dollars. (Think about how this would play out for a single mother of, say, five kids). Maybe it could even be indexed to inflation. It would directly benefit about forty million people, that's about a hundred sixty billion dollars in total (check me on this). This income will be fully taxable at the Federal level, with each State deciding whether it wants to tax it at the State level.

African American children born after the passage of the law would not receive the benefits. This would be a one-time deal for a fixed number of African Americans.

In exchange for this,
  • African Americans will be removed from any and all "affirmative action" and comparable programs. This means hiring and promotion programs(public and private sector), admissions to schools, professional, trade, and other licensing programs intended to advantage African Americans, and so on. In fact, all such programs will be abolished, by law. Going forward MERIT will be the operative principle, and African Americans can compete on even terms with everyone else.
  • All other government benefits, handouts, and subsidies to those forty million people will be stopped, excepting only SS retirement stipends. Housing subsidies, SNAP benefits, MEDICAID... you name it. All gone.
  • Applications of any and every kind, whether public or private, will be prohibited from asking the applicant's race.
Deal?

Parenthetically, I'd point out to those objecting to this plan that the savings on these social safety net programs and the increase in FIT going to the Federal government would largely offset the cost of the program, not to mention the huge stimulus to the economy of all this fiat money hitting the nation's "cash registers."
what do you call the 8 million spent in the great society welfare heist?

we spent 8 tril and have chicago and the others look like this

is that 8 trillion to destroy a race reparations?

In exchange for this,
Deal?

if it wasn't for slavery, few black people would even be here right?

so slavery gave them their lives today and we have to pay

without the slaves, no black people would be here today......i hate slavery and wish it never happened

In exchange for this,
Deal?

maybe we should look at this

The classic racist line up of lies.

Jim Crow came after slavery and lasted pretty much into the 80's. In some cases it still exists covertly. But those who continue racism try arguing about slavery. And they pull up Thomas Sowells bs as defense.

As for the OP, the governments of this country are responsible for what happened and it's the governments that will pay. It is apparent that white race hustlers have pimped white idiots into believing each of them will pay individually.

But since the OP wants to make this claim, why should blacks continue paying for racism?

Last edited:

In exchange for this,
Deal?

Reparations are not just for slavery. Affirmative Action has benefitted whites the most. Whites don't have what they do based on merit and whites get the most government subsidies. Before you make a proposal do some research.

Reparations are not just for slavery. Affirmative Action has benefitted whites the most. Whites don't have what they do based on merit and whites get the most government subsidies. Before you make a proposal do some research.
Reparations will not solve anything. Undeserving people like you will either unwisely invest, spend or lose your money and surely find a way to blame white people, so you will continue to want more, bitch and moan more and your hatred of white people will be just as apparent as it is now.

In exchange for this,
Deal?

Good idea, but here's a better one: All unnecessary freebies will end immediately AND no reparations will be paid for something that nobody living today is guilty of or suffered from. Anyone who complains about something that happened more than a hundred years ago will get a one way ticket back to the Continent of their choice. Hardworking taxpayers will get to keep their earnings, and freeloaders will have to find a job.

"it's the governments that will pay."

All credibility lost. Government has no money. It can only distribute what is paid by taxpayers, the vast majority of which money is paid by "white" people.

"Affirmative Action has benefited whites the most."

What can I say? Preposterous.

Forum List

Back