Reparations Hypothetical

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
GOP is fractured and losing steam badly. In my view anyway. Question. If the GOP ran on giving African Americans reparations —- amt and qualifications TBD. And said they would do that instead of wasting money on Ukraine. Would African Americans vote GOP or would it not matter?

Thank you

Edit: since people like EMH and citygator are dumb. I am Not supporting this. Just asking if it would change the minds of black Americans in terms of who they vote for. I would Not be supportive to state again. This is a hypothetical.

Last edited:
GOP is fractured and losing steam badly. In my view anyway. Question. If the GOP ran on giving African Americans reparations —- amt and qualifications TBD. And said they would do that instead of wasting money on Ukraine. Would African Americans vote GOP or would it not matter?

Thank you

Vote buying has historically worked for the democriminals. Why wouldn't it work for the Repubs?

This is how the

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" define CONSERVATIVE

Um, if we just SPEND, can we BUY VOTES like "conservative" W did by socialziing senior drugs...

Azog could not pass 2nd grade math, and his "definition" of "conservative" is supporting W and Israel...

Thank you
So many flaws. Battling communism is now a waste to Republicans since they now are Putin fans? Anyhow, if you want to launch a reparations bill you won’t find democrats standing in your way and we’d be willing to take half the credit. Great idea. Stick to telemarketing.

Vote buying has historically worked for the democriminals. Why wouldn't it work for the Repubs?

Yeah, who would want budget surplus and booming economy like newt gingrich provided....

Just SPEND... And if asked what the Federal Debt is, admit you have NO CLUE because that is MATH and you have problems understanding numbers....

This is how the

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" define CONSERVATIVE

Um, if we just SPEND, can we BUY VOTES like "conservative" W did by socialziing senior drugs...

Azog could not pass 2nd grade math, and his "definition" of "conservative" is supporting W and Israel...
Where did you get all that from my OP?

Where did you get all that from my OP?

Hint - conservatives are actually supposed to be against more spending, even if W never was....

The Republican party owes blacks and all americans a return to fiscal conservatism, like newt used to give us the 1990s, and W tossed in the trash can...

Thank you
~~~~~~
That would be doing exactly what Maoist Democrats continue to do Pandering. Its a fools errand.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Thank you

Edit: since people like EMH and citygator are dumb. I am Not supporting this. Just asking if it would change the minds of black Americans in terms of who they vote for. I would Not be supportive to state again. This is a hypothetical.
Make every black man who isn't a millionaire and millionaire and then completely dismantle the welfare social state. No more money, and No focks given.
This country has spent $25 Trillion trying to lift The Dumbass Poor out of Poverty....but they are too stupid to do anything but waste the handouts they are given and take advantage of it.

Enough is enough.

Ain't no one holding you down but your own dumbass selves.

Hint - conservatives are actually supposed to be against more spending, even if W never was....

The Republican party owes blacks and all americans a return to fiscal conservatism, like newt used to give us the 1990s, and W tossed in the trash can...
You still don’t get it

Thank you

California is sinking faster than a hog in a bog and I'm fine with it continuing. Yes, pay 200K in reparations to all blacks in the state. They'll never have to work again, causing wages to skyrocket for the white people, Asians, and Hispanics who will still have to work. Meanwhile, everyone will soon realize they don't even know what inflation is because it is nothing now compared to what it will be. No one will be able to afford a place to live, or groceries and gas will be over $10 per gallon and California will blame it all on big oil instead of themselves. Homelessness will triple and putting up billboards begging people not to move out of state won't be enough to stop the mass exodus. But, you'll still have all the black people you gave 200K checks to and they'll still be voting blue. Meanwhile, everyone else will be voting in their new states they moved to.

Last edited:
California is sinking faster than a hog in a bog and I'm fine with it continuing. Yes, pay 200K in reparations to all blacks in the state. They'll never have to work again, causing wages to skyrocket for the white people, Asians, and Hispanics who will still have to work. Meanwhile, everyone will soon realize they don't even know what inflation is because it is nothing now compared to what it will be. No one will be able to afford a place to live, or groceries and gas will be over $10 per gallon and California will blame it all on big oil instead of themselves. Homelessness will triple and putting up billboards begging people not to move out of state won't be enough to stop the mass exodus. But, you'll still have all the black people you gave 200K checks to and they'll still be voting blue. Meanwhile, everyone else will be voting in their new states they moved to.

Never have to work again? Are you kidding?

It would be blown on

1670446609118.png

and

1670446661081.png

Within a week!

Thank you
Sure we need to take care of our own Americans first.

Forum List

Back