Rep. receives balloons for vote on healthcare

The Republican approach to healthcare is shocking.
It is wicked to attack poor people in this way.
I fear that the primitive fucks in Britain are intent on taking us into an "American style" system.
Scum.

I fear that the primitive fucks in Britain are intent on taking us into an "American style" system.
Scum.

Americans tried to have the Canadian healthcare system declared an "unfair competitive advantage" in the NAFTA negotiations. They wanted access to the Canadian healthcare market so they could screw up our system the way they have their own. It didn't happen.

Scum.

Americans tried to have the Canadian healthcare system declared an "unfair competitive advantage" in the NAFTA negotiations. They wanted access to the Canadian healthcare market so they could screw up our system the way they have their own. It didn't happen.
Yes they tried the same thing in trade talks with the EU and got knocked back.
They will try again when the UK negotiates post brexit. This time May will give them anything they want.

When I read that as part of the new healthcare law they wanted their own heal plans to be excluded because they were rolling back the coverage of preexisting conditions, that told me all I will ever need to know. They don't see themselves as representing the people any longer, they think they are above and better than everyone else. Any person that supports that kind of plan should be dragged out of Congress by their feet and stripped of their position. It's an assault on the everyday people of the U.S.

Forum List

Back