USViking said:
Try dunking them in milk or coffee- Man, that is good.

Ya gotta dunk fast, though, or they'll disintergrate.

(SINGING)

Ice cold milk, and an oreo Cookie
They forever go together what a classic combination....

Shattered said:
I think you get 1 rep power for every 300 rep points you receive, and I *think* for every 1000 posts, too.

Shouldn't I have 5 then?

Also, I used to have more rep points, but went on a protracted leave of absense in the winter, and came back with less points. Thoughts?

nakedemperor said:
Shouldn't I have 5 then?

Also, I used to have more rep points, but went on a protracted leave of absense in the winter, and came back with less points. Thoughts?

They changed the rules on the Rep Power, this happened to all of us. When you first logged into the system it was 1 point for every 100 points, and 1 point for every 300 posts. He changed the rules so that you get one point for every 300 points and 1000 posts as well as 1 for every year.

According to your points 800 or so, you would have two from that and from your posts 1,000 and some you would have 1 point for that. You get one for your first year, thus you have four.

no1tovote4 said:
They changed the rules on the Rep Power, this happened to all of us. When you first logged into the system it was 1 point for every 100 points, and 1 point for every 300 posts. He changed the rules so that you get one point for every 300 points and 1000 posts as well as 1 for every year.

According to your points 800 or so, you would have two from that and from your posts 1,000 and some you would have 1 point for that. You get one for your first year, thus you have four.

Yeah... what he said! :D

no1tovote4 said:

Dig it. I's so powerful :hail:

no1tovote4 said:

those that came in here sooner are playing on unfair grounds...damn I knew I was getting the shaft............LOL :blowup: beware Kathianne and Bonnie...you are playing with unfair advantage....lol

Forum List

Back