Rep. Paul Ryan comes up short on specifics for spending cuts

Funny, Im specific in what Id like to cut constantly and you never address that.

Are you honestly suggesting we shouldnt cut anything? Because it seems pretty obvious that the Government is spending too much and the interest on the debt is rising pretty quickly.

What exactly would you cut Flaylo?

Funny, Im specific in what Id like to cut constantly and you never address that.

Are you honestly suggesting we shouldnt cut anything? Because it seems pretty obvious that the Government is spending too much and the interest on the debt is rising pretty quickly.

I never said we shouldn't cut anything, I simply ask what do Repugs want to cut and they can't seem to make up their minds. You're a fellow Philly guy from the most liberal city and you're asking me this?

Come onnnnnnn....we all know what they mean by cuts.

Increased privatization that ends us costing us more (al la halliburton), aand drastic reduction in "social spending" EXCEPT for the military and police state expenditures which will rise dramatically.

This is no mystery, even if they're not willing to admit it.

Last edited:

Increased privatization that ends us costing us more (al la halliburton), aand drastic reduction in "social spending" EXCEPT for the military and police state expenditures which will rise dramatically.

Neither party is interested in actually addressing America's problems. Demonrats included.

I think by "Repugs", he was referring to the ones recently elected by the weak minded individuals who believed their campaign lies.

I never said we shouldn't cut anything, I simply ask what do Repugs want to cut and they can't seem to make up their minds. You're a fellow Philly guy from the most liberal city and you're asking me this?

That doesnt really answer my question.

What does it matter if he isnt providing specifics as long as he is willing to actually cut some of the budget? And why dont you give him suggestions? What do you want to cut?

Neither party is interested in actually addressing America's problems. Demonrats included.

Really? What are America's problems and what solutions have been offered by the Democrats, Republicans and idiot fringe?
I'd really like to hear what problems the Republican's have solved since January 1981.

First, I thought LayLow said he was leaving?

Second, well, not much matters after the above.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. ... It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our government's reckless fiscal policies." -- Barack Hussein Obama

Really? What are America's problems and what solutions have been offered by the Democrats, Republicans and idiot fringe?
I'd really like to hear what problems the Republican's have solved since January 1981.

The problem of the poor scions who couldn't make it on only 100 years of the average median American families PRETAX incomes, for one.

The problem of the haves not being the have-mores, for another.

The GOP is a highly effective organization when it comes to taking care of their constituents.

Seriously, I tip my hat to GOP propaganda machines ability to convince so $40 or $50 or 100 or even the $250,000 a year tools into thinking the GOP is serving their needs.

Comprehension is an acquired skill.

RYAN: That (cuts) is what is gonna happen in the appropriations process down the road (later on). So I can't tell you the answer to that because, as a budget committee person, we simply lower the cap (the total amount of money) and then those things go down. We're gonna be reducing all domestic discretionary spending. I can't tell you by what amount and which program (because the appropriations process hasn't taken place yet), but all of it is going to be going down, and the aggregate amount (the whole enchilada) will be back to 2008 levels before the spending binge occurred.

RYAN: That (cuts) is what is gonna happen in the appropriations process down the road (later on). So I can't tell you the answer to that because, as a budget committee person, we simply lower the cap (the total amount of money) and then those things go down. We're gonna be reducing all domestic discretionary spending. I can't tell you by what amount and which program (because the appropriations process hasn't taken place yet), but all of it is going to be going down, and the aggregate amount (the whole enchilada) will be back to 2008 levels before the spending binge occurred.

Don't expect comprehension out of OL'Flylo. He's so pissed that the Reps won the House its a wonder he can even put his BS on the board. LOL

I think a budget for 2011 would have probably been a big help doncha think??

Courtesy of Soros left wing rentless propaganda machine grinding out talking points for Huff and Kos every day. Why does Faylo hate Sara Palin so much? Palin should be a symbol of everything California girls can become if they put their MTV educated minds to it.

Don't expect comprehension out of OL'Flylo. He's so pissed that the Reps won the House its a wonder he can even put his BS on the board. LOL

Me mad at a bynch of Repugs taking the House? No, you Repugs loonies are still foaming mad at the mouth that a black president sits in the WH and its been two years of venting, wihing, moaning, bitching and complaining from the right.

So there weren't spending binges before 2008????????
Yes, Obama has been spending like a drunken Republican on steroids from the 2001-2007 era and even more so. BUT, there was binge spending prior to 2009..
Now a more better goal would be spending like in 2000-2001 level.

Me mad at a bynch of Repugs taking the House? No, you Repugs loonies are still foaming mad at the mouth that a black president sits in the WH and its been two years of venting, wihing, moaning, bitching and complaining from the right.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a Rep and I could care less what color OL'BO is. I work for, yes I said for, and with some of the finest folks on this planet. They happen to be black.

I honestly can't remember the last time I foamed at the mouth about anything outside of dog abuse.

Carry on

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back