Rep. Joe Garcia's top staffers reportedly implicated in 2012 ballot fraud

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Florida Rep. Joe Garcia's top staffers reportedly implicated in 2012 ballot fraud - CBS News
Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla., asked his chief of staff to resign on Friday after he and another staffer were implicated in a scheme to manipulate the 2012 primary election by submitting fraudulent ballot requests, The Miami Herald reports.

Earlier on Friday, law enforcement investigators raided the home of Garcia's communications director, Giancarlo Sopo, and his 2012 campaign manager as part of an ongoing investigation into the fraudulent ballots.

The chief of staff, Jeffrey Garcia, who is not related to the congressman, agreed to resign after claiming responsibility for the plot, Joe Garcia told the newspaper.

Jeffrey Garcia also worked with the campaign of Rep. Patrick Murphy, another south Florida Democrat, but Murphy has not been implicated in the fraud.
Patrick Murphy is who 'won' against Allen West.

I hope they go to jail, lose all their enumerated rights under the Consitution, especially their right to vote as they have treated other people's right to fair election with such disdain.

What? This can not be, we have been assured by Truthmatters and numerous lefties on this board such fraud never happens or if it does only republicans do it.

When will you ever give up your lies and childish statements. It has always been the right wing crowd that has this fantastic aversion to this wide spread voter fraud. That is what is the lie not the fact that it doesn't happen as much as you people say.
Both parties are guilty of what you are trying to say only happens on one side.
The real trouble is the gerrymandering that has been happening to secure elections.
That is what should be addressed.

What? This can not be, we have been assured by Truthmatters and numerous lefties on this board such fraud never happens or if it does only republicans do it.

When will you ever give up your lies and childish statements. It has always been the right wing crowd that has this fantastic aversion to this wide spread voter fraud. That is what is the lie not the fact that it doesn't happen as much as you people say.
The real trouble is the gerrymandering that has been happening to secure elections.

oh, please, that excuse is getting so old.
I don't care what side commits fraud, they need to be punished. Personally I would like to know my vote as well as my neighbors', who is a Dem, actually count at the ballot box.

Oh, yes, you are such the grown up in this forum. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back