Rep. Jim Jordan: Bruce Ohr Met with Steele and Fusion GPS 13 Times [VIDEO]

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Rep. Jim Jordan: Bruce Ohr Met with Steele and Fusion GPS 13 Times and then went back an immediately met with FBI officials. They were running Hillary Campaign lies through the FBI to spy on Trump.

Steele was only desperate to stop Trump because he KNEW that Trump was compromised and that it would no only have negative effects for the U.S., but would also cause worldwide instability which is EXACTLY one of the things that the intelligence people spoke about recently.

NATO is now weaker than ever. The U.S., Russia, and China are in a nuclear arms race. The countries of Europe now have one of the weakest relationships with the U.S. than they have had in several years.

Trump started part of this when he shared intel from Israel with the Russians in the White House. After that, what country leader in their right mind is going to share sensitive intel with Trump when they know he'll just run to Putin and let him know what's going on? Hell, Trump has had multiple "secret" meetings with Putin where no one knows what they discussed other than Trump, Putin, and Putin's interpreter. Wasn't it even reported that during the G-20 Summit in Brazil this year that Trump met with Putin and used Melania as his interpreter instead of a government one??? If you don't see how fishy THAT is you are beyond biased.

If Trump were serious....well, he's out of excuses and if there really is a Plan and not some 3 dimensional LARPing, now would be a great time to start it.

Steele was only desperate to stop Trump because he KNEW that Trump was compromised and that it would no only have negative effects for the U.S., but would also cause worldwide instability which is EXACTLY one of the things that the intelligence people spoke about recently.

NATO is now weaker than ever. The U.S., Russia, and China are in a nuclear arms race. The countries of Europe now have one of the weakest relationships with the U.S. than they have had in several years.

Trump started part of this when he shared intel from Israel with the Russians in the White House. After that, what country leader in their right mind is going to share sensitive intel with Trump when they know he'll just run to Putin and let him know what's going on? Hell, Trump has had multiple "secret" meetings with Putin where no one knows what they discussed other than Trump, Putin, and Putin's interpreter. Wasn't it even reported that during the G-20 Summit in Brazil this year that Trump met with Putin and used Melania as his interpreter instead of a government one??? If you don't see how fishy THAT is you are beyond biased.
CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

I have next to no faith in William Barr...Too swampy for my nose...Hope I'm wrong.

It is bizarre Barr is so apparently clueless and apparently uninformed about what every rational informed person knows about the Russian Hoax. If Barr is faking ignorance and then strives for justice, that is one thing, but if he is that ignorant, then this attorney general is just as bad as Sessions.

Do you REALLY believe that horse shit? Seriously?

:laughing0301:

There was no political motivation, no. Steele, a Brit, who has never given a flying fuck about America, suddenly, out of a sense of duty to America, became desperate to get rid of Trump?

:laughing0301:

I have next to no faith in William Barr...Too swampy for my nose...Hope I'm wrong.

It is bizarre Barr is so apparently clueless and apparently uninformed about what every rational informed person knows about the Russian Hoax. If Barr is faking ignorance and then strives for justice, that is one thing, but if he is that ignorant, then this attorney general is just as bad as Sessions.

Huber is useless, Sessions was useless, Barr is on deck. I'm not optimistic that the deep state will get prosecuted either. Barr should watch these videos to get a clue...
Judicial Watch
Dan Bongino

Pretty much everyone knew that The Russia Hoax was a Scam and was nothing but a continuation of Obama and Clinton's 2016 Campaign that then evolved in to a COUP attempt.

A bigger questions is why was it allowed to continue and why hasn't this been shut down yet, as it's an embarrassment to both The FBI and DOJ.

Mueller is a Fraud, or this would be part of his "investigation."

Rep. Jim Jordan: Bruce Ohr Met with Steele and Fusion GPS 13 Times and then went back an immediately met with FBI officials. They were running Hillary Campaign lies through the FBI to spy on Trump.

Did he talk about this before or after groping teenage boys from the wrestling team?

Did he talk about this before or after groping teenage boys from the wrestling team?

Yrs we will mark you down as an ABNORMAL Liar, and all around scumbag!....Team doctor DemonRAT activist and donor!

Additional ex-wrestlers at Ohio State defend congressman Jim Jordan
NBC4i.com

Jul 10, 2018 · Jim Jordan turned a blind eye to alleged abuse of athletes by a ... Also Monday, a watchdog group and a former special counsel to ...
Ohio State sex abuse allegations: Former wrestlers defend Jim Jordan - CNN - CNN.com
CNN.com › 2018/07/11 › ohio-s...

Jul 11, 2018 · Jim Jordan amid allegations that he turned a blind eye to other wrestlers' allegations of sexual abuse by team doctor Richard .

Forum List

Back