Rep. Jared Moskowitz calls for Palm Beach County to tax Mar-a-Lago at the rate Trump claims it's worth

Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Could tRump even pay it at this point?

/——/ That ding bat doesn’t realize that would have a ripple effect throughout the state and be challenged in court. What a blithering idiot.

1696604455935.png

The state of New York is about to lose one of the biggest real-estate enterprises In Manhattan... lots of jobs lost and income taxes lost for one aging anti Trump hippy freak in a black robe he doesn't deserve and a woman who box checked her way to NYC DA... give me a break.... this entire case will be tossed out of court by an appeals judge with integrity...
New York will miss a lot more when other real estate developers decide New York is too risky.

Last edited:
It's all part of the left wing agenda. Punish political opponents with frivolous law suits and charges to force them into bankruptcy with legal fees and if that doesn't work, tax them to death. Meanwhile the doddering old fool in the W.H. who never had a real job is worth billions on a salary of around 250k per year

Huh? You don't even know what I was talking about. Pipe down.
Developers and bulding owners will flee New York. If they can just whammy you out of nowhere for nothing, that's a hostile environment.
Also, shutting Trump down in NY will take millions of dollars of revenue out of the economy there.
Thousands of jobs lost.
I'd bet 1/2 dozen or more of the biggest players leave if this farce is successful.
And they'll be going to Palm Beach and Miami mostly.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Could tRump even pay it at this point?

Not a surprise a politician would want to disregard the law to get Trump. Could they make the witch hunt more obvious? I don't think they can.

Its been reported for days on FOX and foreign news agencies... Hate Trump legacy media is out and out lying by omission....

yes, they are lying to you and you are too fucking stupid to read what the judge actually put in the judgment.

Forum List

Back