Renowned academic Noam Chomsky told The Wall Street Journal that his meetings with Jeffrey Epstein are "none of your business"

Chomsky actually is an ex-intelligence agent, made a lot of money off govt. contracts. Wonder why the left wing conspiracy nutjobs are so fond of him. Same with rightwingers and their love for Fred Koch, Stalin's oil czar. Both probably loved Pol Pot.

Trump has been transparent about his innocent relationship with Epstein back in the day, Norm and Clinton, members of the Xiden Admin...not so much.
How do you know Trump's relationship was innocent and Chomsky's wasn't?

How do you know Trump's relationship was innocent and Chomsky's wasn't?
Because he has openly addressed it...unlike the other folks I mentioned who run away from the topic, nor have photos of him being serviced by Epstein's slaves popped up (unlike Clinton)

Because he has openly addressed it...unlike the other folks I mentioned who run away from the topic, nor have photos of him being serviced by Epstein's slaves popped up (unlike Clinton)
You got photos of Chomsky?
And did minors service Clinton? When did that happen

You got photos of Chomsky?
And did minors service Clinton? When did that happen
1) I don't, but if you read my post...I mentioned two reasons...that you apparently want to ignore.
2) Clinton was serviced by a sex slave...i never mentioned she was a minor. You don't have to be a minor to be a rape victim or sex slave...so not sure where you got that idea..https://www.the-sun.com/news/1342521/bill-clinton-massage-epstein-sex-slave-lolita-express-plane/

Webb is the expert on all things Epstein.

It's true the Demafascist loved him for bank rolling their party....heck the NY DA, went so far as even after he was convicted in FL of sex offenses, trying to get his sex offender registration requirments relaxed in NYC.

The NY DA office has lost all credibility...it's nothing more then a political arm of the DNC, protect donors, attack political rivals...and violent crime keep the population in fear

Forum List

Back