Remove statues of Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood founder tied to eugenics and racism

That's by the spy museum Penn quarter
My favorite part of the city.
China town is right there too

I don't kniw if abortion is politics.
I don't know if we should tear down statues of Margaret Sanger or
put up new ones..

I do love seeing Pelosi Schumer and biden wallowing in the mud humbled by the Supreme Court clearly one-third of the United States government

This is a big victory for the bill of rights

the 10th Amendment specifically..!!!

Good thinkin founders !
This is a mom and pop country.

Sanger was the carrie nation of infanticide, was hillary's hero.
Not sure why...

Obama tried to pull the same shit
Ignoring marbury v madison.

Stupidest constitutional law professor ever.

Pelosi insists abortion is all about/for
The children.
The pope hates her 2.

That is ridiculously stupid because all people support eugenics.
We do not just procreate with anyone, but those who we think will have the best offspring.
And that is not true for just ourselves.
We want the best society, with the smartest, most capable, and least criminal population.
So of course every sane and rational person believes in eugenics.
That is what evolution is all about.
Selective breeding is essential.
Otherwise we backslide into the movie "Idiocracy".

The only thing that is wrong is when people believe one race is superior to another, even though that clearly is not true. Races are all pretty much equal and just superficial appearance. There are stupid and violent in all races.

There is ZERO evidence that Margaret Sanger was a racist in any way at all.
From PoliticFact:
{...
Our ruling
Koenig said Margaret Sanger statues should be removed because Sanger was a white supremacist who "spoke at KKK events."
Sanger spoke at one event for the women’s affiliate of the KKK, but it was to educate those women on birth control. And this was the only event she spoke at that any sources or documents pointed to.
Sanger has been accused of white supremacy by many because of her belief in eugenics and her implementation of a birth control clinic in Harlem and other black communities. But historians point out this was because she wanted to share her belief in the importance of birth control with both white and black women.
Koenig’s statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False.
...}

Ms. Sanger is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

She went through h*ll fighting for the right of Americans to choose family planning.

Thanks to her tireless efforts, American women would no longer have to be unwilling incubators.

If anyone deserves a statue, it is she.

I don't think there are any monuments to Sanger except Planned Parenthood but there are monuments to mostly democrat politicians like Woodrow Wilson who supported eugenics and the purity of races.

It's the values they point to that's troubling.

Sanger
The Klan
Pro slavery.
Kill all the cops.
Stuff the ballot box.
Vexatious litigation impeachment.
using the government for political gain.

Pelosi's only victory to date
is horsing through obamacare...

This party should have gone extinct
after wilson
woody and edith..

Ms. Sanger is one of the greatest heroes in American history.

She went through h*ll fighting for the right of Americans to choose family planning.

Thanks to her tireless efforts, American women would no longer have to be unwilling incubators.

If anyone deserves a statue, it is she.

She was a eugenicist. She wanted mostly to kill the "undesirables"--and mostly brown babies. Truth.

That is ridiculously stupid because all people support eugenics.
We do not just procreate with anyone, but those who we think will have the best offspring.
And that is not true for just ourselves.
We want the best society, with the smartest, most capable, and least criminal population.
So of course every sane and rational person believes in eugenics.
That is what evolution is all about.
Selective breeding is essential.
Otherwise we backslide into the movie "Idiocracy".

The only thing that is wrong is when people believe one race is superior to another, even though that clearly is not true. Races are all pretty much equal and just superficial appearance. There are stupid and violent in all races.
Democrat women had theirown KKK ?

interesting...

That's not what eugenics is.

Dating is not to b confused with playing god.

Now do you want to talk about the other direction...

Mike Pence say's no abortion should be the law.

Rape incest ?

That position is just as fucked up as Sanger

They couldn't
have left roe until at least after i croak ?

Nobody tells Americans what to do...
Especially the government

St.george pink fFoyd
should b in the fuckin' potrait gallery.

It's sort of a church...

There is ZERO evidence that Margaret Sanger was a racist in any way at all.
From PoliticFact:
{...
Our ruling
Koenig said Margaret Sanger statues should be removed because Sanger was a white supremacist who "spoke at KKK events."
Sanger spoke at one event for the women’s affiliate of the KKK, but it was to educate those women on birth control. And this was the only event she spoke at that any sources or documents pointed to.
Sanger has been accused of white supremacy by many because of her belief in eugenics and her implementation of a birth control clinic in Harlem and other black communities. But historians point out this was because she wanted to share her belief in the importance of birth control with both white and black women.
Koenig’s statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False.
...}

She was a florid eugenicist.

Museums are the proper place. I've said that many times.

Okay. Even for eugenicists who wanted particularly to kill black babies?

Well. I'd rather have statues of her than baby killing mills in every black neighborhood coast to coast.

But you do you.

I don't kniw if abortion is politics.
I don't know if we should tear down statues of Margaret Sanger or
put up new ones..

I do love seeing Pelosi Schumer and biden wallowing in the mud humbled by the Supreme Court clearly one-third of the United States government

This is a big victory for the bill of rights

the 10th Amendment specifically..!!!

Good thinkin founders !
This is a mom and pop country.

Sanger was the carrie nation of infanticide, was hillary's hero.
Not sure why...

Obama tried to pull the same shit
Ignoring marbury v madison.

Stupidest constitutional law professor ever.

Pelosi insists abortion is all about/for
The children.
The pope hates her 2.

Nope.......leave the statue up.....the democrats want to deny margaret sanger was a racist who wanted to kill black babies........

The country needs to know who she is.....especially black Americans who have the majority of democrat party baby killing factories in their neighborhoods........

Well. I'd rather have statues of her than baby killing mills in every black neighborhood coast to coast.

But you do you.

I'm pro-life.

But yes, museums are for the historical record, good or bad.

But you do you.

We need those statues up...but with factual plaques that say who she is, what she believed, and why the democrat party has embraced her....

It doesn't look good for their side.
They need to find better heros.
See ? NPG thinks she's great !

As a nurse on New York's crowded Lower East Side, Margaret Sanger saw firsthand how constant childbearing contributed to the cycle of poverty, and in 1912 she gave up nursing to devote herself to the promotion of birth control. Faced with laws forbidding dissemination of contraceptive information, Sanger's crusade had much opposition. But by 1921, when Sanger founded the Birth Control League, her movement had begun to win adherents in respectable quarters. Many years of battling were left before birth control would become part of mainstream social thinking, but with Sanger leading the way, that outcome increasingly seemed to be all but inevitable.This photograph was taken shortly after Sanger's thirty-day imprisonment in 1917 for opening her first birth control clinic. Shortly before her release, the police ordered her to submit to fingerprinting. When she refused, a prolonged physical struggle ensued, from which she emerged the winner

We're "cleaning up her past"
Just like Democrat wikkipedia & google search.

I googled:
was Margaret Sanger a good person ?

It came back:

don't you think hillary clinton
should run in 2024 again
against eugenics loving
russian secret spy agent Donald Trump....?

There seems to b a disconnect..... somewhere.

Last edited:
Do you really think you're the first pro-lifer liar to lie about Sanger? Your side has been lying about her for decades. We get it already. You lie about _everything_.

And why do you lie? Because she said women should be allowed to control their own sex life. Conservatives despised her for that back then, and they despise her for the same reason now. Conservatives are control freak authoritarians, and everything they do has the purpose of extending their control over others.
“The gradual suppression, elimination, and eventual extinction of defective stocks - those human weeds which threaten the finest flowers of American civilization”. Margaret Sanger

Forum List

Back