Reminding progressives how easily they're strung along

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
3:20 says it all.

The reason any progressive supports illegal immigrants, and the liberal definition of asylum, is because they're only parroting what they've been told.

Says the clown that believed Obama wasnt born in the US because the orange buffoon Drumpf told him so. This same clown also believed Mexico would pay for a wall they said they wouldnt pay for. :rolleyes:

Says the clown that believed Obama wasnt born in the US because the orange buffoon Drumpf told him so. This same clown also believed Mexico would pay for a wall they said they wouldnt pay for. :rolleyes:

Typical progressive response. The loser couldn't find a way to use the race card, so he pulls this shit statement out of his ass.

Progressives speak in the abstract because they cannot defend themselves with reality. I tell no lies dumb dumb, find a single post where I said Obama wasn't born in the USA.

And you're far too dumb to realize IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA. Thanks for validating my point that progressives are so easily swayed. Your brain belongs to someone else.

He was born in Hawaii, which is on the continent of Asia.

Last edited:

Typical progressive response. The loser couldn't find a way to use the race card, so he pulls this shit statement out of his ass.

Progressives speak in the abstract because they cannot defend themselves reality. I tell no lies dumb dumb, find a single post where I said Obama wasn't born in the USA.

And you're far too dumb to realize IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA.

The dem staffer also was canned. The orange buffoon you voted for convinced you that it was true and that Mexico would pay for a wall. :rolleyes:

How easily they're strung along?

Probably not half as easily as all the rightwingers that got convinced that a President telling the FBI director to drop investigating his cabinet member (and then firing him) is totally ok.

The shit you dupes stand by leaves you no leg to complain about someone else getting taken for a ride.

So how about a
images

Progressives speak in the abstract because they cannot defend themselves reality. I tell no lies dumb dumb, find a single post where I said Obama wasn't born in the USA.

And you're far too dumb to realize IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA. Thanks for validating my point that progressives are so easily swayed. Your brain belongs to someone else.

You thinking Mexico is going to write a check for the border wall is not abstract. It’s embarrassingly simple.

Easily strung along ? Lol. You mindless cons believe illegals are voting by the millions !

3:20 says it all.

The reason any progressive supports illegal immigrants, and the liberal definition of asylum, is because they're only parroting what they've been told.

Honestly? If I were you, I would change the title to something less ironic. You clowns on the right have got to be the dumbest scyophants in known history. :rolleyes:

Speaking of strung along how is the conservative propaganda machine going? Seems like anytime there is a story about how lost rumpy is a new item for controversy is brought out by rumpy.

Progressive responses and high fives...............They cannot defend themselves against a word in the OP, because not a word is untrue. Their responses are complete with false accusations, projection, the abstract, and things out of context.

They've been trained to go potty on the paper, and to sleep on the same.

Last edited:
Progressive responses and high fives...............They cannot defend themselves against a word in the OP, because not a word is untrue. Their responses are are complete with false accusations, projection, the abstract, and things out of context.

Defend themselves? Why would someone need to defend themselves when you right wing retards are the most gullible clowns in modern history? :laugh:

Progressive responses and high fives...............They cannot defend themselves against a word in the OP, because not a word is untrue. Their responses are are complete with false accusations, projection, the abstract, and things out of context.

Defend themselves? Why would someone need to defend themselves when you right wing retards are the most gullible clowns in modern history? :laugh:

I mentioned projection above. You should look up the term.

I already saw your OP. It was an enormous projection.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Not sure what country you're from, but I suspect simple English is a challenge. Let me dumb it down for you.

Which part of the OP is untrue, the video, the liberal application of asylum, and/or the accusation progressives are easily swayed?

laugh.gif

Not sure what country you're from, but I suspect simple English is a challenge. Let me dumb it down for you.

Which part of the OP is untrue, the video, the liberal application of asylum, and/or the accusation progressives are easily swayed?
Let me dumb it down for you. I didnt say anything was untrue. I said you should change your OP title because you retarded right wingers are easily led around by the nose by a orange carnival barker. Matter of fact you clowns are the laughing stock of the globe because you clowns believe everything this fucking idiot says.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Let me dumb it down for you. I didnt say anything was untrue. I said you should change your OP title because you retarded right wingers are easily led around by the nose by a orange carnival barker. Matter of fact you clowns are the laughing stock of the globe because you clowns believe everything this fucking idiot says.
laugh.gif

Ah I get it. Besides the truth surrounding the OP, I should change the title so you can leave your safe space.

You haven't looked up the term projection yet. You might and save yourself the embarrassment. But you know, ignorance is bliss.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ah I get it. Besides the truth surrounding the OP, I should change the title so you can leave your safe space.

You haven't looked up the term projection yet. You might and save yourself the embarrassment. But you know, ignorance is bliss.
I already told you I dont need to look up the term projection. Your OP is a great big example of projection. :rolleyes:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There is no truth in the op only an opinion that is quite false. Have you ever had to think in a rational way or ethical manner?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

There is no truth in the op only an opinion that is quite false. Have you ever had to think in a rational way or ethical manner?
The OP is one of those easily led dupes who long ago gave up any responsibility for thinking at all. All he does is parrot what Drumpf tells him to say.

Simple terms in a logical flow:

A. Factual information: The OP demonstrates how easily swayed progressives are.

B. Abstract information: No, conservatives are, because the OP believes Obama wasn't born in the USA, simply because Trump said so. It's an accusation that cannot be supported, but it sounds cool and is certainly worth high fives from other progressives.

C. Factual information: The birther accusation was initiated by Democrats. Obama was born in Hawaii, which according to himself, rests on the continent of Asia:dance:.

E. Dishonesty: Per Taxman, there is no truth in the OP, it's just an opinion, irrational and unethical.

F. Context: Progressive responses are out of context, if not dishonest.

G. Projection: Somehow it's the OP who is projecting, a safe space of sorts.

Forum List

Back