Reminding progressives how easily they're strung along

Simple terms in a logical flow:

A. Factual information: The OP demonstrates how easily swayed progressives are.

B. Abstract information: No, conservatives are, because the OP believes Obama wasn't born in the USA, simply because Trump said so. It's an accusation that cannot be supported, but it sounds cool and is certainly worth high fives from other progressives.

C. Factual information: The birther accusation was initiated by Democrats. Obama was born in Hawaii, which according to himself, rests on the continent of Asia:dance:.

E. Dishonesty: Per Taxman, there is no truth in the OP, it's just an opinion, irrational and unethical.

F. Context: Progressive responses are out of context, if not dishonest.

G. Projection: Somehow it's the OP who is projecting, a safe space of sorts.
In addition to being a dumb right winger someone has a terrible lack of understanding that Hawaii is part of the US and even if it was located off the coast of China it would still be part of the US. :rolleyes:

Says the clown that believed Obama wasnt born in the US because the orange buffoon Drumpf told him so. This same clown also believed Mexico would pay for a wall they said they wouldnt pay for. :rolleyes:

Typical progressive response. The loser couldn't find a way to use the race card, so he pulls this shit statement out of his ass.

Progressives speak in the abstract because they cannot defend themselves with reality. I tell no lies dumb dumb, find a single post where I said Obama wasn't born in the USA.

And you're far too dumb to realize IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA. Thanks for validating my point that progressives are so easily swayed. Your brain belongs to someone else.

He was born in Hawaii, which is on the continent of Asia.

Hawaii is on the continent of Asia?! Haha really? That’s your justification for saying Obama wasn’t born in the United STATES of America? Are you serious?

3:20 says it all.

The reason any progressive supports illegal immigrants, and the liberal definition of asylum, is because they're only parroting what they've been told.

3:20 is Obama saying don’t send your children to the border, they will be sent back.... how is that fitting the progressive narrative of open borders you dimwits are trying to paint progressives with?

3:20 says it all.

The reason any progressive supports illegal immigrants, and the liberal definition of asylum, is because they're only parroting what they've been told.

3:20 is Obama saying don’t send your children to the border, they will be sent back.... how is that fitting the progressive narrative of open borders you dimwits are trying to paint progressives with?

Somebody made a typo on the rightwing parrot sheet. They meant 2:30 :laugh:

Says the clown that believed Obama wasnt born in the US because the orange buffoon Drumpf told him so. This same clown also believed Mexico would pay for a wall they said they wouldnt pay for. :rolleyes:

Typical progressive response. The loser couldn't find a way to use the race card, so he pulls this shit statement out of his ass.

Progressives speak in the abstract because they cannot defend themselves with reality. I tell no lies dumb dumb, find a single post where I said Obama wasn't born in the USA.

And you're far too dumb to realize IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA. Thanks for validating my point that progressives are so easily swayed. Your brain belongs to someone else.

Hawaii is on the continent of Asia?! Haha really? That’s your justification for saying Obama wasn’t born in the United STATES of America? Are you serious?

Ah look, it's that buggy context and projection again, and you even got a progressive high five. Must feel good to know others are fucked as you. Where MOTHER FUCKER did I say Obama wasn't born in the USA?

How come progressives fear context? Answer, because they've been trained to be intellectually dishonest.

It sure took him a long damn time to forge his birth certificate. BTW, his own BROTHER said Obama was born in Kenya and that his Birth Certificate is a forgery.

His own brother. :cul2:

And it was Hillary Clinton that tried to use that fact to her advantage in her campaign against him in the DemNazi Primaries.

B. Abstract information: No, conservatives are, because the OP believes Obama wasn't born in the USA, simply because Trump said so. It's an accusation that cannot be supported, but it sounds cool and is certainly worth high fives from other progressives.

C. Factual information: The birther accusation was initiated by Democrats. Obama was born in Hawaii, which according to himself, rests on the continent of Asia:dance:.

E. Dishonesty: Per Taxman, there is no truth in the OP, it's just an opinion, irrational and unethical.

In addition to being a dumb right winger someone has a terrible lack of understanding that Hawaii is part of the US and even if it was located off the coast of China it would still be part of the US. :rolleyes:

Context, projection..........I never said Hawaii was on the continent of Asia, Obama did. You know how to play a video?

Context, projection..........I never said Hawaii was on the continent of Asia, Obama did. You know how to play a video?
Sorry clown. I didnt say you said Hawaii was on the continent of Asia. I said you were a fool for believing it made any difference no matter who said it. :rolleyes:

It sure took him a long damn time to forge his birth certificate. BTW, his own BROTHER said Obama was born in Kenya and that his Birth Certificate is a forgery.

His own brother. :cul2:

And it was Hillary Clinton that tried to use that fact to her advantage in her campaign against him in the DemNazi Primaries.
This is what too much Alex Jones does to your brain. :rolleyes:

Didnt you get the memo that all that has been thoroughly debunked?

Sorry clown. I didnt say you said Hawaii was on the continent of Asia. I said you were a fool for believing it made any difference no matter who said it. :rolleyes:

How come you say you said after you said? Is that a safe space of sorts, it's hard to keep up.

How come you say you said after you said? Is that a safe space of sorts, it's hard to keep up.
Its hard to keep up because you are nothing but a parrot that is easily led. When you have to think on your feet you break down easily. :rolleyes:

Its hard to keep up because you are nothing but a parrot that is easily led. When you have to think on your feet you break down easily. :rolleyes:

Here, I did you a favor, but I don't suppose you'll have learned anything:

Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defense mechanism characterized by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

1) Believing that someone else does not like you when it is indeed you that does not like them. By projecting this onto another you ascribe the negativity of the thoughts/feelings onto them so your ego does not have to admit the deficiency of your own thought processes.

3) Repeatedly attacking someone with the ideas that they are: Cold, Arrogant, Selfish, Anti-social and Negative as a way of not admitting to yourself that these appear to be some of your most dominant traits.

Here, I did you a favor, but I don't suppose you'll have learned anything:

Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defense mechanism characterized by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

1) Believing that someone else does not like you when it is indeed you that does not like them. By projecting this onto another you ascribe the negativity of the thoughts/feelings onto them so your ego does not have to admit the deficiency of your own thought processes.

3) Repeatedly attacking someone with the ideas that they are: Cold, Arrogant, Selfish, Anti-social and Negative as a way of not admitting to yourself that these appear to be some of your most dominant traits.
Thanks for admitting your entire OP was a projection. Admitting you have a problem is the first step I hear. :rolleyes:

Ah look, it's that buggy context and projection again, and you even got a progressive high five. Must feel good to know others are fucked as you. Where MOTHER FUCKER did I say Obama wasn't born in the USA?

How come progressives fear context? Answer, because they've been trained to be intellectually dishonest.

Uh you did it in the paragraph before you said the stupid Asia line, in ALL CAPS... “IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA”

Wow, you’re a special kind of stupid

Uh you did it in the paragraph before you said the stupid Asia line, in ALL CAPS... “IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS WHO FIRST SUGGESTED OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN THE USA”

Wow, you’re a special kind of stupid

Reading comprehension is beyond you, and that makes me a special kind of stupid. Well aint that some liberal logic.

And I didn't say Asia, Obama did...... SMH

Forum List

Back