Reminder: the economy does better under democrat presidents

So what you do is take Obama's six year recession and only count the last two years and call it a success! What was I just saying about your lies hurting my head???
If you ask them what specific action taken by Obama would change the economy, they shrug and say I dunno.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Moron there was no six year recession under Obama. The Bush recession ENDED 6 months into his first term. There has been job growth ever since.

Very slow growth, extremely slow. It was clearly a recession, the economy took six years to get past where it was when the recession started. It wasn't technically a recession because the economy was going up, but it was still below what it was when Obama took office.

Don't bother responding. I understand finance and you obviously don't, I have no interest in your bull shit

Moron there was no six year recession under Obama. The Bush recession ENDED 6 months into his first term. There has been job growth ever since.
You just made the case the economy improved due to actions taken by Bush. Amazing you think the economy moves fast.

It's not complicated. dimocraps get into Office and increase deficit spending to the Moon. They borrow us into oblivion and things look good but -- Somebody has to pay the bills at some point.

Republicans get into Office and govern Conservatively, try not to deficit spend, try to keep the budget under control. And people think they're not doing as well as they were under dimocraps.

Run your household like a dimocrap. Let me know how you make out. Just give your spouse the Credit Card and tell him or her to just spend away, buy anything they want. New Car? No problem, I'll just get a $75k loan with an 8 year term.

Vacation? Oh Hell YES! We'll just charge that Aspen Ski Trip and worry about it later.

New House? Good idea. Let's take out one of those Interest-Only Loans. We can handle it.

Hate your job? Easy, just quit. You can live on credit cards for a while or your Wife can get an extra job.

THAT, my children is the dimocrap way. In real life, you can't do that. You can only file bankruptcy every so often and without a doubt, the Wife will pack her bags and hit you with Alimony that would shock a Movie Star.

But with dimocrap scum? They just run away and get their LYING SCUM butthole-buddies in the media to blame everybody else.
I agree with everything you posted, except that Republicans govern conservatively. There is only a handful of true conservatives
in Congress. As a group, republicans are big spenders.........just not as big as democrats.
Clinton can thank a republican House for his success, along with fuzzy math.
Obama was overrated for his economic prowess.
Biden was handed an economy coming out of a shut down, an economy that had only one way to go and that was up.
Don't worry, he's trying to ruin the trajectory of that, just give him time.

Last edited:
Very slow growth, extremely slow. It was clearly a recession, the economy took six years to get past where it was when the recession started. It wasn't technically a recession because the economy was going up, but it was still below what it was when Obama took office.

Don't bother responding. I understand finance and you obviously don't, I have no interest in your bull shit
Lol I’m going to respond. 100,000s of jobs per month is a very far cry from a recession

You just made the case the economy improved due to actions taken by Bush. Amazing you think the economy moves fast.
Nope definitely didn’t say that. Even if that made a lick of sense, you would have to rationalize why the recession began under Bush. You idiots make no sense whatsoever lol

Lol I’m going to respond. 100,000s of jobs per month is a very far cry from a recession

Obama job growth averaged 100K over eight years, heavily weighted to the end. That aint shit given how low it was when he took office and how long it took to raise when it did.

You clearly know zero economics if you think Obama's economy was good

Last edited:
I agree with everything you posted, except that Republicans govern conservatively. There is only a handful of true conservatives
in Congress. As a group, republicans are big spenders.........just not as big as democrats.
Clinton can thank a republican House for his success, along with fuzzy math.
Obama was overrated for his economic prowess.
Biden was handed an economy coming out of shut down economy that had only one way to go and that was up.
Don't worry, he's trying to ruin the trajectory of that, just give him time.

Newt Gingrich. And the fact that Soviet Russia had just given up on the Cold War, leaving untold BILLIONS we would have spent on Defense for Clinton to play games with. He didn't use it wisely, of course. He was sill a dimocrap through and through

Every metric, on average, is better under a democrat president. Let’s not forget that Obama himself presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

Let’s all stop voting Republican!

Still don’t buy it? Trump himself thinks it too!

Jimmy Carter, creepy joe…. No

Nope definitely didn’t say that. Even if that made a lick of sense, you would have to rationalize why the recession began under Bush. You idiots make no sense whatsoever lol
It would shock all bankers, all economists to learn that Presidents can cause a poor economy or repair one.

A recession by definition lasts up to 2 months.

What do you claim Bush did to cause a recession?

Obama job growth was 100K/month over what time period?
It's possible after dims purposely ran the economy into the ground for four years prior to 2008.

I have a clear and independent recollection of events. I was knee-deep in business when it was going down and my Company was involved but got out way before it got toxic.

dims ran the economy into the ground and Maxi-Pad Crosby and Bawney Fwank were heavily involved. As was Franklin Raines and Jamie Gorelick.

I'm telling you, the DNC is a criminal organization. Doubt me at your own peril

The numbers are clear. The economy is very strong (for now, we'll see). A little stronger than many would like, given the pressure it's still putting on interest rates. And that, by the way, is happening during a period of quantitative tightening, the opposite of the spectacularly loose-money QE we had through 2020.

The inflation blamed by the blind partisans on Biden was the result of $11 trillion in stimulus from 2009 through 2020, followed by collapsed global supply chains coming out of the lockdowns, followed by a Fed that was about 8 months too fucking slow to increase interest rates.

The rest of what I'm seeing here is ignorance, bullshit or both, by people who know nothing of macroeconomics other than what their one-sided MAGA media tells them.
Fact, gas price was 2.25 a gallon when creepy took office. Prices climbed to seven dollars a gallon under creepy. All prices of goods were all affected by that one fact! Go sit back on your fence you fk

Ever since the recession ended. Derp!

I already addressed it, but I have no interest in discussing something I do for a living and you parrot racist Democrat propagandists who will dump you when they don't need you anymore. Then you'll be as poor and unfree as we are once you get your one party system

It would shock all bankers, all economists to learn that Presidents can cause a poor economy or repair one.

A recession by definition lasts up to 2 months.

What do you claim Bush did to cause a recession?
A recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

Bush went before Congress to try to stop the runaway housing growth. They all but rode him out on a rail.

It's possible after dims purposely ran the economy into the ground for four years prior to 2008.

I have a clear and independent recollection of events. I was knee-deep in business when it was going down and my Company was involved but got out way before it got toxic.

dims ran the economy into the ground and Maxi-Pad Crosby and Bawney Fwank were heavily involved. As was Franklin Raines and Jamie Gorelick.

I'm telling you, the DNC is a criminal organization. Doubt me at your own peril

I hadn't heard that particular stat, but I looked it up and addressed it above.

The economy FINALLY started moving the last two years of Obama's second term, that's what he's talking about. That doesn't contradict the six years of recession we had under Obama

A recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth.

Bush went before Congress to try to stop the runaway housing growth. They all but rode him out on a rail.

That's too much credit for the idiot W who said about our stupid housing policies in the housing crisis, wow, that's a bad idea, then he expanded it.

The stretch of HW, Slick, W and Obama was the worst stretch of four presidents in US history. All four of them were just awful

Forum List

Back