Reminder: the economy does better under democrat presidents

The numbers are clear. The economy is very strong (for now, we'll see). A little stronger than many would like, given the pressure it's still putting on interest rates. And that, by the way, is happening during a period of quantitative tightening, the opposite of the spectacularly loose-money QE we had through 2020.

The inflation blamed by the blind partisans on Biden was the result of $11 trillion in stimulus from 2009 through 2020, followed by collapsed global supply chains coming out of the lockdowns, followed by a Fed that was about 8 months too fucking slow to increase interest rates.

The rest of what I'm seeing here is ignorance, bullshit or both, by people who know nothing of macroeconomics other than what their one-sided MAGA media tells them.

Last edited:
Every metric, on average, is better under a democrat president. Let’s not forget that Obama himself presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

Let’s all stop voting Republican!

Still don’t buy it? Trump himself thinks it too!

Keep lying traitor.

Every metric, on average, is better under a democrat president. Let’s not forget that Obama himself presided over the longest stretch of job growth in history.

LOL.

70% of the country has been saying for over two years now, since Biden took office, that we are headed in the wrong direction.

We have had 13% inflation, record evictions, record foreclosures, record auto loan defaults, record credit card debt, record withdraws from retirement accounts, and record crime.

And you post that we are just doing swell under Democrats.

The rubes are not told this, of course, but the inflation was inevitable.

$11 trillion in stimulus since 2009 and collapsed global supply chains will do that.

Oops, sorry, too complicated for them.
Why did global supply chains collapse, MacDork?

Look it up. I'm done with you ignorant rubes on economics.

Let me help: why did global supply chains fail - Google Search
It's because shitheads like you closed everything down, you fuck!

economynpc.jpg

Last edited:
It's not complicated. dimocraps get into Office and increase deficit spending to the Moon. They borrow us into oblivion and things look good but -- Somebody has to pay the bills at some point.

Republicans get into Office and govern Conservatively, try not to deficit spend, try to keep the budget under control. And people think they're not doing as well as they were under dimocraps.

Run your household like a dimocrap. Let me know how you make out. Just give your spouse the Credit Card and tell him or her to just spend away, buy anything they want. New Car? No problem, I'll just get a $75k loan with an 8 year term.

Vacation? Oh Hell YES! We'll just charge that Aspen Ski Trip and worry about it later.

New House? Good idea. Let's take out one of those Interest-Only Loans. We can handle it.

Hate your job? Easy, just quit. You can live on credit cards for a while or your Wife can get an extra job.

THAT, my children is the dimocrap way. In real life, you can't do that. You can only file bankruptcy every so often and without a doubt, the Wife will pack her bags and hit you with Alimony that would shock a Movie Star.

But with dimocrap scum? They just run away and get their LYING SCUM butthole-buddies in the media to blame everybody else.

Last edited:

That only works when Congress is owned by Republicans. Let's all stop voting democrat!

There are liars, dirty liars and statisticians ...

Obama first tanked the economy.

Then presided over, what most agree, is one of the slowest most sluggish recoveries ever.

Not hard to have a stretch of job growth when you first damaged everything and take forever getting it corrected.

Another moronic claim by the board moron.
Lol you people are such idiots. Obama’s recovery was adding 100,000s of jobs per month. That isn’t slow you Neanderthal. The recovery took longer because of the sheer amount of jobs lost in the Bush recession. Gee how surprising I have to tell you which president presided over that particular recession

The Bush recession was the biggest recession therefore it took the longest to recover. 100,000’s of new jobs per month is not slow. Derp!
It was never a Bush recession. That myth is used by reckless Democrats.

Will Democrats accept credit for the staggering inflation America now has?

Prices rose so much the unions are punishing Americans by increasing the cost of a new car by $900 per vehicle.

Lol you people are such idiots. Obama’s recovery was adding 100,000s of jobs per month. That isn’t slow you Neanderthal. The recovery took longer because of the sheer amount of jobs lost in the Bush recession. Gee how surprising I have to tell you which president presided over that particular recession

So what you do is take Obama's six year recession and only count the last two years and call it a success! What was I just saying about your lies hurting my head???

So what you do is take Obama's six year recession and only count the last two years and call it a success! What was I just saying about your lies hurting my head???
Moron there was no six year recession under Obama. The Bush recession ENDED 6 months into his first term. There has been job growth ever since.

Forum List

Back