Remind Me Again Why We Bombed Libya

if Hillary Clinton becomes President ....there will be a nuclear war

that's all I can tell you.
Hysterical hater dupe^^. Your party starts all the wars (to cover their incompetence).

why are you defending the Hillary bitch so much?

what is wrong with you?????????????
I'm not a brainwashed hater dupe. Thanks for the stupidest wars ever and a corrupt world depression. What'd she supposedly do again? WRONG.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"....what a whopper

Yep

that's how it is the couple from hell.

lies lies and more lies

Just think, if Shitlary wins we may have yet another Clinton in the WH having sexual relations with young female interns
One GOP slut. Told her friends in Beverly Hills she had her "presidential kneepads". Party first hater dupes, a world laughingstock and disgrace...

You're a little incoherent.....drinking?
View attachment 56705
I have a Masters In History. You jokers/dupes? Nada. The rest of the world understands perfectly.

That country no longer exists and ISIS has moved in. Why did we bomb them? Was it so that Obama could take another victory lap as he did after Osama was killed? Good grief, what's next? It seems that our Feckless Leader doesn't really mind killing people as long as his fingernails don't get dirty. Should we rename the White House the Ivory Tower?

Obama's illegal war in Libya was for France to keep getting their cheap OIL..

That country no longer exists and ISIS has moved in. Why did we bomb them? Was it so that Obama could take another victory lap as he did after Osama was killed? Good grief, what's next? It seems that our Feckless Leader doesn't really mind killing people as long as his fingernails don't get dirty. Should we rename the White House the Ivory Tower?

Link to that bs. Nonsensical in every possible way.

Link to something that is common knowledge?

The far left will do all they can to support Obama and his illegal wars..

From the far left NYTimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/opinion/21Ackerman.html?_r=0

From the far left Salon.com

The illegal war in Libya

From the far left huffington Post

Glenn Greenwald: Obama's Lawyers Are Worse Than Bush's

Link to something that is common knowledge?

The far left will do all they can to support Obama and his illegal wars..

From the far left NYTimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/21/opinion/21Ackerman.html?_r=0

From the far left Salon.com

The illegal war in Libya

From the far left huffington Post

Glenn Greenwald: Obama's Lawyers Are Worse Than Bush's
France getting oil lol? And not illegal lol. 60 days, no boots.

Yep

that's how it is the couple from hell.

lies lies and more lies

Just think, if Shitlary wins we may have yet another Clinton in the WH having sexual relations with young female interns
One GOP slut. Told her friends in Beverly Hills she had her "presidential kneepads". Party first hater dupes, a world laughingstock and disgrace...

View attachment 56705
I have a Masters In History. You jokers/dupes? Nada. The rest of the world understands perfectly.

Isn't 'Master' one of those trigger words?

Have you or any of your ancestors ever owned slaves?

View attachment 56705

Jeebus what an idiot. And no.

View attachment 56705

who is Jeebus

who is Jeebus

I think it is one of his slaves. He is a Master.

who is Jeebus

meh

slave master shit....lousy nobodies.....puke
let me puke

one doesn't' give a **** about those scum living on the street nobodies....pure rubbish...not withe....you know....scum.... rubbish ....YUCK

LOL

ok

let me go vomit

Remind Me Again Why We Bombed Libya

For oil, Hillary Clinton said so. She said that since our allies supported us in Afghanistan we owed it to them to support them in Libya.

It was not a coincidence that Sid Blumenthal was doing business deals there. Hey, it is part of the Congressional Record now. Unfortunately, some of the Hillary e-mails were released by the State Department.

who is Jeebus

meh

slave master shit....lousy nobodies.....puke
let me puke

one doesn't' give a **** about those scum living on the street nobodies....pure rubbish...not withe....you know....scum.... rubbish ....YUCK

LOL

ok

let me go vomit

You might be surprised how often I have this effect on women.

I am like

looking from the outside

analyzing

these poor shit of people

enough said LOL

its like a bit of shit here

a bit there

poor people

losers

LOL

whatever :lmao:

NATO went there To enforce a UN Resolution

Military intervention in Libya
Part of the Libyan Civil War

Date 19 March – 31 October 2011[4]
(7 months, 1 week and 5 days)
Location Libya
Result Decisive NATO victory
Belligerents
States enforcing UNSC Resolution 1973:

Clashes between Libya and the United States
On 19 March 2011, a multi-state coalition began a military intervention in Libya, ostensibly to implement United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973. The United Nations Intent and Voting was to have "an immediate ceasefire in Libya, including an end to the current attacks against civilians, which it said might constitute crimes against humanity" ... "imposing a ban on all flights in the country's airspace – a no-fly zone – and tightened sanctions on the Qadhafi regime and its supporters." The resolution was taken in response to events during the Libyan Civil War,[18] and military operations began, with American and British naval forces firing over 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles,[19] the French Air Force, British Royal Air Force, and Royal Canadian Air Force[20] undertaking sorties across Libya and a naval blockade by Coalition forces.[21] French jets launched air strikes against Libyan Army tanks and vehicles.[22][23] The Libyan government response to the campaign was totally ineffectual, with Gaddafi's forces not managing to shoot down a single NATO plane despite the country possessing 30 heavy SAM batteries, 17 medium SAM batteries, 55 light SAM batteries (a total of 400-450 launchers, including 130-150 SA-6 launchers and some SA-8 launchers), and 440-600 short-ranged air-defense guns.[24][25] The official names for the interventions by the coalition members are Opération Harmattan by France; Operation Ellamy by the United Kingdom; Operation Mobile for the Canadian participation and Operation Odyssey Dawn for the United States.[26]

From the beginning of the intervention, the initial coalition of Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Qatar, Spain, UK and US[27][28][29][30][31] expanded to nineteen states, with newer states mostly enforcing the no-fly zone and naval blockade or providing military logistical assistance. The effort was initially largely led by France and the United Kingdom, with command shared with the United States. NATO took control of the arms embargo on 23 March, named Operation Unified Protector. An attempt to unify the military command of the air campaign (whilst keeping political and strategic control with a small group), first failed over objections by the French, German, and Turkish governments.[32][33] On 24 March, NATO agreed to take control of the no-fly zone, while command of targeting ground units remains with coalition forces.[34][35][36] The handover occurred on 31 March 2011 at 06:00 UTC (08:00 local time). NATO flew 26,500 sorties since it took charge of the Libya mission on 31 March 2011.

Fighting in Libya ended in late October following the death of Muammar Gaddafi, and NATO stated it would end operations over Libya on 31 October 2011. Libya's new government requested that its mission be extended to the end of the year,[37] but on 27 October, the Security Council voted to end NATO's mandate for military action on 31 October.[38]

rest of the article here: 2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back