Remind Me Again Why We Bombed Libya

The couple from hell :mad-61:

I can't wait till we all can this picture on our TV screens:
upload_2015-12-11_19-9-47.png

I'm still wondering why Hillary's husband bombed Yugoslavia.

me too

Wag the dog
Pubs and dupes don't care how they wreck the world. Party first greedy racist ugly Americans...
:blahblah:
Ended a war and genocide with no US casualties, dumbass. Clinton may well have gotten OBL without all your GOP witch hunts and bs. Wag the dog my ass.

if Hillary Clinton becomes President ....there will be a nuclear war

that's all I can tell you.

For a cutie, you sure are a brainwashed hater dupe. lol. Altoghether, Pubs have found one Clinton lie, about a BJ from a GOP slut- I thought a gentleman was supposed to do. Everything you know is wrong.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"....what a whopper

Yep

that's how it is the couple from hell.

lies lies and more lies

Just think, if Shitlary wins we may have yet another Clinton in the WH having sexual relations with young female interns

For a cutie, you sure are a brainwashed hater dupe. lol. Altoghether, Pubs have found one Clinton lie, about a BJ from a GOP slut- I thought a gentleman was supposed to do. Everything you know is wrong.

Only crowbar up the ass GOP prigs give a damn. Thanks for wrecking the world with lies and thievery, hundreds of thousands killed, chickenhawk a-holes.

Yep

lies lies and more lies

Just think, if Shitlary wins we may have yet another Clinton in the WH having sexual relations with young female interns
One GOP slut. Told her friends in Beverly Hills she had her "presidential kneepads". Party first hater dupes, a world laughingstock and disgrace...

Yep

lies lies and more lies

One GOP slut. Told her friends in Beverly Hills she had her "presidential kneepads". Party first hater dupes, a world laughingstock and disgrace...

You're a little incoherent.....drinking?

That country no longer exists and ISIS has moved in. Why did we bomb them? Was it so that Obama could take another victory lap as he did after Osama was killed? Good grief, what's next? It seems that our Feckless Leader doesn't really mind killing people as long as his fingernails don't get dirty. Should we rename the White House the Ivory Tower?
He was finishing the job Reagan started....

Yep

lies lies and more lies

You're a little incoherent.....drinking?
upload_2015-12-11_19-27-46.png

That country no longer exists and ISIS has moved in. Why did we bomb them? Was it so that Obama could take another victory lap as he did after Osama was killed? Good grief, what's next? It seems that our Feckless Leader doesn't really mind killing people as long as his fingernails don't get dirty. Should we rename the White House the Ivory Tower?

Why?
Sid Blumenthal had a business opportunity which could not wait.

...and then shit happened.

Forum List

Back