Remembering what Israel wants us to forget

How they funded and helped Hitler to genocide their own descendants to create Israel.

Did they, and you have a link from a non partisan source that says exactly this. Or is it your handlers interpretation of the Zionists attempts to save all the Jews of Europe from the holocaust. Don't forget the arab muslims happily assisted the Germans in their mass murders and atrocities when recruited by their leader the Grand Mufti

If the unoccupied arab muslims in gaza ceased their war crimes and terrorism then not one arab muslim in gaza would be injured or killed by the IDF
They did that in 2008 and were still killed by the IDF.

So you're completely full of shit, as usual.

Never seen any cessation of belligerence by the Palestinians as shown by this.

List of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel 2008 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Rockets and mortars launched from the Gaza Strip in 2008 [2][3][4][8]
Type Jan Feb Mar Apr May June Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec Total
Mortar
136 228 103 373 206 158 8 3 3 1 68 241 1528
Rockets 241 257 196 145 149 87 4 8 1 1 125 361 1575

Now were in that list is there any indication of the arab muslims not attacking Israel.

Guess who is full of shit now dildo ? and a complete idiot that cant use a search engine to get the information that proves his stupid NAZI ANTI SEMITIC claims

I Just love the way you clowns like to stand for some of the most vile people on earth just to get a shot in you continually campaign against Jews, you little racists supporting all sort of filth such as child grooming and terrorizing innocents only to serve you inner despicable urges.
I wouldn't go there, since you're the fuckers who shot a missile at kids playing on the beach.

So go fuck yourself, asshole!

Do you mean the fatah children killed by hamas who then blamed the Jews. Why do you think it went quiet when the facts came out ?

I wouldn't go there, since you're the fuckers who shot a missile at kids playing on the beach.

So go fuck yourself, asshole!

Hey, just put them in your ignore list, works well, we dont want to read terrorist's post here. These terrorists would not be allowed in USA.

That is why you are so ignorant, you only want to see one side of the story.

Yo, listen and enjoy Israel HATERS!

:Boom2:

Another Zioshi.t evilness to make American people support Israel, where is full of the video ? Why it was taken in Palestine and not any other Muslim countries ? Why any of these persons are not speaking to the microphones about their jubilation reason ? Also why there is no news about Israelis celebrating the event in NY, why their pictures is not published in the media ?

Saw the same thing happening all over the UK until the Brits stepped up to the mark and gave fair warning of what to expect if they carried on.

They were reported by a Palestinian who made the initial claims, it was found out they were a film crew doing what thousands of other film crews were doing. The Palestinian refused to go to court and testify because she thought her word was enough to convict them of a LIE. you never finish the story do you as it shows that you are just a LYING POS ISLAMONAZI SCUM STOOGE

Yo, look it up, I`m not here to do all the work? The News channels showed it when the event happened, did you just come to the States? Or, where have you been?
"GTP"

News channels ? CNN ? belong to Israel. I had a bit research about the event and people says the video is belong to 1993 and some of them says 1991, people appreciate the peace agreement between Palestine-Israel.

Now, which one I should believe ? Please prove your claim. By the way, I have also could record many videos like that with the help pf a bit financial support.

Palestinian celebrations[edit]
Yo, a group of Palestinians were filmed celebrating in the street in celebration of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the deaths of Americans. Fox News reported that in Ein el-Hilweh, Lebanon's largest Palestinian refugee camp, revelers fired weapons in the air, with similar celebratory gunfire heard at the Rashidiyeh campnear the southern city of Tyre as well.[25] The Palestinian National Authority (PNA) condemned the attacks and attempted to censure and discredit broadcasts and other news reports.[25] with many newspapers, magazines, websites and wire services running photographs.[31][32] The PNA claimed such celebrations were not representative of the sentiments of the Palestinian people, and the Information Minister Yasser Abed Rabbo said the PNA would not allow "a few kids" to "smear the real face of the Palestinians". In an attempt to quash further reporting, Ahmed Abdel Rahman, Arafat's Cabinet secretary, said the Palestinian Authority could not "guarantee the life" of an Associated Press (AP) cameraman if footage he filmed of post-9/11 celebrations in Nablus was broadcast. Rahman's statement prompted a formal protest from the AP bureau chief, Dan Perry.[33][32]

Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"GTP"

Yo, look it up, I`m not here to do all the work? The News channels showed it when the event happened, did you just come to the States? Or, where have you been?
"GTP"

News channels ? CNN ? belong to Israel. I had a bit research about the event and people says the video is belong to 1993 and some of them says 1991, people appreciate the peace agreement between Palestine-Israel.

Now, which one I should believe ? Please prove your claim. By the way, I have also could record many videos like that with the help pf a bit financial support.

You wont believe it if it was posted in Arabic and endorsed by an Ayotollah

Another Zioshi.t evilness to make American people support Israel, where is full of the video ? Why it was taken in Palestine and not any other Muslim countries ? Why any of these persons are not speaking to the microphones about their jubilation reason ? Also why there is no news about Israelis celebrating the event in NY, why their pictures is not published in the media ?

Muslims are the most evil and depraved people on earth in our time, care to disprove that?
About the video - the "PROOF" this whole video is trying to make based on a TV show (what are we Iran?) is that the mysteriously "dancing Israelis" all turned out NOT GUILTY although the Anti-Semites still "questioning" there is something missing because someone said they were dancing(what are we Muslims?), and I'm not even wondering how everyone knew right away they're Israelis.. to make sure claims all based on terrible translation from Hebrew in Lapid's TV... pathetic.

If you read the full story the person making the initial complaint was a Palestinian muslim woman who thought that she would get 5 Israeli's thrown in jail. When she found out that she would have to go to court she refused to do so and stated that in her country she did not have to.

Any muslim that says this should be deported back to their country as they don't deserve to live in the west.

Muslims are the most evil and depraved people on earth in our time, care to disprove that?
About the video - the "PROOF" this whole video is trying to make based on a TV show (what are we Iran?) is that the mysteriously "dancing Israelis" all turned out NOT GUILTY although the Anti-Semites still "questioning" there is something missing because someone said they were dancing(what are we Muslims?), and I'm not even wondering how everyone knew right away they're Israelis.. to make sure claims all based on terrible translation from Hebrew in Lapid's TV... pathetic.

If you read the full story the person making the initial complaint was a Palestinian muslim woman who thought that she would get 5 Israeli's thrown in jail. When she found out that she would have to go to court she refused to do so and stated that in her country she did not have to.

Any muslim that says this should be deported back to their country as they don't deserve to live in the west.

Yo, if you can`t except truth? That is your problem, sorry for you, but I see your view, you feel your need to take the side of the Muslim!

"GTP"

Yo, if you can`t except truth? That is your problem, sorry for you, but I see your view, you feel your need to take the side of the Muslim!

"GTP"

Actually I am against islam and its arrogance

Luckily its all proved to be another brilliant cast of Pallywood intended to sway the masses of idiots and among them, you.
Claim the 4 Palestinian Boys Killed on the Beach were not Blown up by Israel but Murdered by Hamas - Breitbart
Who killed the four boys on the Gaza beach - Thomas Wictor
That's around the 943:0 to me (sorry I've lost count) ...
UpYoursAmerica_answer_1_xlarge.png
You're article is nothing but conjecture from a bullshit blog site. Even your star witness say's so...

"Wictor theorises that they were probably..."

"theorises"? "they were probably"?
That's not proof, that's guessing!

Hey, just put them in your ignore list, works well, we dont want to read terrorist's post here. These terrorists would not be allowed in USA.
I've never used that button once. Nor have I ever reported anyone, either. Because I can handle what people say.

Luckily its all proved to be another brilliant cast of Pallywood intended to sway the masses of idiots and among them, you.
Claim the 4 Palestinian Boys Killed on the Beach were not Blown up by Israel but Murdered by Hamas - Breitbart
Who killed the four boys on the Gaza beach - Thomas Wictor
That's around the 943:0 to me (sorry I've lost count) ...
UpYoursAmerica_answer_1_xlarge.png
You're article is nothing but conjecture from a bullshit blog site. Even your star witness say's so...

"Wictor theorises that they were probably..."

"theorises"? "they were probably"?
That's not proof, that's guessing!
There is no proof Israel did it, and since kids like to play football during war on the beach you just assume Israel did it, and still nothing but a theory either.

No proof,
The IDF Spokesperson unit had difficulty coming up with an explanation for the explosions which killed the four children and wounded others and it took a few hours for them to begin to respond. Toward 8 P.M they began briefing reporters that the first explosion was most likely caused by an attack on a "legitimate" Hamas target and the second the result of misidentification of the fleeing children as Hamas fighters.
An eyewitness account of the attack that killed four children on Gaza beach - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Do you mean the fatah children killed by hamas who then blamed the Jews. Why do you think it went quiet when the facts came out ?
I've already debunked this bullshit myth.

Maybe in your own fantasy world, but never in reality. Just as you have never proven that it was indeed IDF in those vehicles, and that they fired weapons that did not scare the birds ? Or that the Israelis use tennis balls that can turn corners ti hit Palestinians in the back while running towards the tennis ball

I've never used that button once. Nor have I ever reported anyone, either. Because I can handle what people say.

I'm sure you can, but dont you tired of replying the same terrorists over and over again. Now what we talk about will be presented in the future again, and again and again, they will insist to be a liar and terrorist and you dont have to bother yourself with this nonsenses. Just an advice.

I'm sure you can, but dont you tired of replying the same terrorists over and over again. Now what we talk about will be presented in the future again, and again and again, they will insist to be a liar and terrorist and you dont have to bother yourself with this nonsenses. Just an advice.

Then you will be showing yourself to be the terrorist by refusing to look at both sides of the argument. Guess who just failed

Forum List

Back