Remembering USS Liberty: When Israel attacked America

Why is it always the Nazi with you Edomite freaks. It's communism that's everywhere while you try to re-direct people attention somewhere else. How is it that the people who have and show the most hatred for people's and nations are always pointing the finger.

How many abortions have you two edomite freaks had? Margret Sanger (Jew) and the inspiration behind planned parenthood prove to be a sub-human baby killing freak. As a result of her evil work more than 55,000,000 babies have been ripped apart in the womb. Tell everyone who the freaks are that are getting rich off of these brutal and sadistic murders.

What the #$& does this have to do with the Liberty
Just one more irrationally reason to attack jews
Now you have resorted to wild rantings

Go for a long walk and try drinking decaf

Why is it always the Nazi with you Edomite freaks. It's communism that's everywhere while you try to re-direct people attention somewhere else. How is it that the people who have and show the most hatred for people's and nations are always pointing the finger.

How many abortions have you two edomite freaks had? Margret Sanger (Jew) and the inspiration behind planned parenthood prove to be a sub-human baby killing freak. As a result of her evil work more than 55,000,000 babies have been ripped apart in the womb. Tell everyone who the freaks are that are getting rich off of these brutal and sadistic murders.

thanks aris-----for getting us back on track---
I am curious-----about the EDOMITE thing.
I did get a dose of it long ago-----like at least 15 years ago from a black lady who was a member of an obscure group that considered themselves to be black jews.
It seems to be popping up again-----but I
do not know why----like how does it apply
to anything? Is it supposed to be something like an insult?

I did get a dose of it long ago-----like at least 15 years ago from a black lady who was a member of an obscure group that considered themselves to be black jews.

Black american jews believe themselves descendants of Judean jew but the vast majority of the Jews religious authorities see them more as want-to-bes.
They read the OT but their rituals don't always follow the rest of Jewish practices.

It is a long subject and not for this thread.

Black american jews believe themselves descendants of Judean jew but the vast majority of the Jews religious authorities see them more as want-to-bes.
They read the OT but their rituals don't always follow the rest of Jewish practices.

OK ----but what is the EDOMITE issue? Edom was neither Judea nor
Israel Why would a schmuck like
OCTOLDIT start using the term
"edomite"-------like it is a derogatory
appellation

appellation

Edom or Idumea was a Semite-inhabited historical region of the Southern Levant located south of Judea and the Dead Sea mostly in the Negev

appellation

Edom or Idumea was a Semite-inhabited historical region of the Southern Levant located south of Judea and the Dead Sea mostly in the Negev

yes----but it seems to me that the term EDOMITE has slipped into the islamo-nazi lingo. as a derogatory term for ----not
black jews-----weird but true----If I remember correctly --the romans preferred
the Edomites who by the time rome got there-----were virtually ASSIMILATED into
what the romans called JUDEA which seems to be both Judea and Israel.--
sorta ???? I did get invited to
a black jewish Passover-----but I passed over it. -----for them --it is true---I became
an "edomite" I am very pink in complexion-----I would have never survived
life in the Negev----I almost died just from
a trip to Masada. I blush lots too.

appellation

yes----but it seems to me that the term EDOMITE has slipped into the islamo-nazi lingo. as a derogatory term for ----not
a black jewish Passover-----but I passed over it. -----for them --it is true---I became

civilization made you soft? Imagine living there up there for three years

appellation

there were places in the complex OUT OF THE DAMNED SUN---for me to maintain
my peaches and cream BURNT TO A CRISP in ten minutes edomite PINK FACE
(freckles too)-----a real story.>>> Like a
real tourist I HAD to climb up and climb
down -----going down I slipped and scraped my legs. At the bottom I went
into the "lavatory" to wash the blood off---
A friendly co-tourist said in mid-west accent -----sorta annoyed. "NO WONDER YOU FELL----THEY MADE THIS PLACE SO DRY" she was right----they made it
too dry. Next time they should add water

appellation

A friendly co-tourist said in mid-west accent -----sorta annoyed. "NO WONDER YOU FELL----THEY MADE THIS PLACE SO DRY" she was right----they made it

they do that and a lot of valuable history would have been destroyed.
Next time try a think layer of zinc or diaper cream, and find pool when you get back to soak in.
:)

appellation

they do that and a lot of valuable history would have been destroyed.
Next time try a think layer of zinc or diaper cream, and find pool when you get back to soak in.
:)

great idea-----lacerations up and down both legs---the only POOL nearby was the dead sea <OUCH> how do you say DESITIN in Hebrew?-----I'll settle for Arabic or even French

Forum List

Back