Remembering on Memorial Day

Thank you so very much

A tribute to are troops"?

Illiterate morons!

Yes. They used the wrong word.
Christ.
Why don't you just let it be instead of fucking up a perfectly nice thread you happy crappy asshole!

Why don't these people learn how to write? I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut that they spell it that way EVERY time.

I don't give a rubber dick HOW they spelled 'our'
I posted it for the video, not for the perfect grammar

I'll post it then also. As I take no special day to remember the lost comrades and those still living..I do it practically every day.

Far too many people confuse the purposes of Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, and Veteran's Day.

We see some examples in this thread!

What real harm?
They are heartfelt and sincere thoughts

I will NOT have a Happy Memorial Day! I refuse.

Good.
I hope it sucks frog ass

Already attended the American Legion post memorial today and heard the names of two close friends read. Had a great lunch at the Legion Hall and rejoined the Post for the first time in about 10 years. It is a good day to remember the fallen, but I will not be "happy" because I miss my friends.

You aren't the only one who lost folks in the military.
I think it would have made you a far better man had you kept your nasty mouth shut and allowed others to remember, reflect or celebrate our military in their way as you did yours

Rob Gronkowski posted this picture. "Thank you troops!"
DBBYLwFXgAAaxBK.jpg

Thank you so very much

A tribute to are troops"?

Illiterate morons!

Yes. They used the wrong word.
Christ.
Why don't you just let it be instead of fucking up a perfectly nice thread you happy crappy asshole!

Why don't these people learn how to write? I'll bet you a horse turd to a doughnut that they spell it that way EVERY time.

I don't give a rubber dick HOW they spelled 'our'
I posted it for the video, not for the perfect grammar

Apparently you do!

Far too many people confuse the purposes of Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, and Veteran's Day.

We see some examples in this thread!

What real harm?

Good.
I hope it sucks frog ass

Already attended the American Legion post memorial today and heard the names of two close friends read. Had a great lunch at the Legion Hall and rejoined the Post for the first time in about 10 years. It is a good day to remember the fallen, but I will not be "happy" because I miss my friends.

I think it would have made you a far better man had you kept your nasty mouth shut and allowed others to remember, reflect or celebrate our military in their way as you did yours

Up yours asswipe!

What real harm?

Good.
I hope it sucks frog ass

Up yours asswipe!

Go punch yourself in the giblets, pig

Yeah, he surer put apathy into the previous generations since WWII.

1024x1024.jpg

Are you still for Muslims? They held a public caning under Shariah law of a man for being convicted of gay sex. At least, they didn't beat his rear.

1024x1024.jpg

Are you still for Muslims? They held a public caning under Shariah law of a man for being convicted of gay sex. At least, they didn't beat his rear.
Am I still for Muslims? Could you clarify that?
Trump doesn't seem to mind hobnobbing with Muslims, he said not a damn word about human rights or abuses while in the ME..He just had a damn party with them.

1024x1024.jpg

Am I still for Muslims? Could you clarify that?
Trump doesn't seem to mind hobnobbing with Muslims, he said not a damn word about human rights or abuses while in the ME..He just had a damn party with them.

I mean do you sympathize with Muslims even after extremists bombed London or Paris? Do you think it's okay for a Muslim Mayor of London to discriminate against women in his public meetings and dismiss any problems with the poor Muslims who live in the ghettos? Some liberals and atheists support Muslims and Sharia law to a ridiculous extreme and are against Christianity for political reasons.

As for Trump, he was involved with the Orb. I'm sure this brought an :rolleyes:, but he had a great trip if you didn't listen to CNN.

Forum List

Back