Remembering Marianne Baum - murdered by nazis on this day

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

From 1938/39, a new circle was formed around Marianne and Herbert Baum, which grew further after Jewish organizations were banned in 1939. Its members regarded themselves as German Communists of Jewish origin. Young forced laborers from the Siemens factories in Berlin joined from 1940/41. They attempted to develop their own forms of protest and resistance, independently of the communist resistance groups that existed in Berlin or were formed between the initial persecution and 1937.

I suspect that many of the loons on here will feel the need to denigrate this heroine. But fair play to her. She stood against the nazis and paid for it with her life. RIP.

From 1938/39, a new circle was formed around Marianne and Herbert Baum, which grew further after Jewish organizations were banned in 1939. Its members regarded themselves as German Communists of Jewish origin. Young forced laborers from the Siemens factories in Berlin joined from 1940/41. They attempted to develop their own forms of protest and resistance, independently of the communist resistance groups that existed in Berlin or were formed between the initial persecution and 1937.

I suspect that many of the loons on here will feel the need to denigrate this heroine. But fair play to her. She stood against the nazis and paid for it with her life. RIP.

Was she one of the ones FDR turned back?

Hitler tried to rid Germany of commie jews.
Unfortunately he failed, and the bulk of them moved to America.
Now they have infected our government and are called Democrats. ... :cool:
I thought the nazis were commies in your fucked up world ?
You're an indoctrinated commie.
UK schools have been indoctrination centers since the 1970s.

That's what "Another Brick in The Wall" is about.

America lagged behind..but they're getting there, too.
It started in America with the formation of the Dept. of Education.
Carter did that.

Last edited:
Let use remember the strong Dutch girls who fought so hard against the Nazis. Many girls and many women fought against Hitler.

Dutch Waffen SS
1597783538562.png

"By July 1941, the Dutch were organized into SS Volunteer Unit Niederlande. The formation was the size of a reinforced infantry battalion, with five motorized companies. The unit was again redesignated, this time as SS Volunteer Legion Niederlande.

Last edited:
I thought the nazis were commies in your fucked up world ?
You're an indoctrinated commie.
UK schools have been indoctrination centers since the 1970s.

That's what "Another Brick in The Wall" is about.

America lagged behind..but they're getting there, too.
It started in America with the formation of the Dept. of Education.
Carter did that.
Ok, couldnt we just remember this brave woman for the sacrifice she made ?

It was a sad time in history. The FDR administration turned away the ship "St. Louis" from a Miami port. The ship contained about 1,000 Jewish refugees and was turned away from landing in Cuba also. It sailed back to Europe and most of the passengers died or were subsequently interred in Concentration Camps.

Many Jews killed were not Bolsheviks
They were regular folks
It seems in America - they’re

It was a sad time in history. The FDR administration turned away the ship "St. Louis" from a Miami port. The ship contained about 1,000 Jewish refugees and was turned away from landing in Cuba also. It sailed back to Europe and most of the passengers died or were subsequently interred in Concentration Camps.
We have too many Jews in the USA
5.5 million is a lot

Dutch Waffen SS
View attachment 376573
"By July 1941, the Dutch were organized into SS Volunteer Unit Niederlande. The formation was the size of a reinforced infantry battalion, with five motorized companies. The unit was again redesignated, this time as SS Volunteer Legion Niederlande.
The Sunni - Jewish alliance is very strong and UAE is the beginning

The UAE is just a small pimple of land on the edge of the Arabian peninsula. It only has around 1 million citizens. All they care about is business and making money.
I seriously doubt this deal is going to influence the other arab nations to also become butt buddies with Israel. ... :cool:

You didn't say what happened to her Tommy but not to worry, I'll google.

God, they are all coming out of the woodwork here Tommy! Sunni Man a serial anti-Semite carries a
Holocaust denial video on every post. How sick do you have to be to deny the undeniable?

Think that is the difference between us Brits and the Yanks Tommy - our sense of fairness and justice. I cant see even the most ardent Tories not being sickened by what seems a large chunk of American popular opinion simply to suit their political narrative. To say anybody should be brutally murdered simply because they are either Bolshevik or simply Jewish is a bit beyond the pale.
The even stranger thing is these primates are always the most God fearing.

The UAE is just a small pimple of land on the edge of the Arabian peninsula. It only has around 1 million citizens. All they care about is business and making money.
I seriously doubt this deal is going to influence the other arab nations to also become butt buddies with Israel. ... :cool:
I hope you’re not a “ Holocaust denier “

Forum List

Back