Remember When Trump Said

That he would love to release his taxes but that he was under audit and couldn't?

Well that turned out to be a lie since not only does the IRS not care (and they have said so) if you do that but:

All Presidents are audited and all since Nixon have released their taxes.

More importantly Trump is going to extraordinary lengths to FIGHT releasing his tax. He has just lost his SECOND court case trying to keep them hidden.

He is OBVIOUSLY lying, And he is obviously hiding something

Money laundering?

Real estate fraud?

Ties to Russian mob figures?

Why all the lies?

lol the left's obsession with hating President Trump is getting crazier, they are brainwashed fanatics
Only part of that post that's correct is ""Trump is getting crazier"" The foul mouthed idiot is mentally sick

That he would love to release his taxes but that he was under audit and couldn't?

Well that turned out to be a lie since not only does the IRS not care (and they have said so) if you do that but:

More importantly Trump is going to extraordinary lengths to FIGHT releasing his tax. He has just lost his SECOND court case trying to keep them hidden.

Money laundering?

Real estate fraud?

Why all the lies?

lol the left's obsession with hating President Trump is getting crazier, they are brainwashed fanatics
Only part of that post that's correct is ""Trump is getting crazier"" The foul mouthed idiot is mentally sick

Wrong. He's standing up more and more to the "crazy" on the left.
It is driving you and your ilk insane.
You are setting fires, assaulting people, blocking traffic.
I can't wait for the left to cross the line.
Hell you even have some of your elected officials participating in the riots.
Martial law can't be far away.

Dear Trump supporters,

After what has transpired the last couple of weeks with the impeachment proceedings and the whistle blower fiasco, and after interacting with you on numerous political debate groups, I am finally realizing how much you are hurting. Hurting because Trump lied to you, Trump misrepresented himself to you. I know you are just now realizing how much he played you. I feel your pain. I really do. How much do I feel your pain?

Not much at all you ignorant tiki torch carrying stoopfuks. You stupid fucks got played. Period. End of story. No one feels sorry for your ignorant asses. No one!

Don't expect anyone to have any type of sympathy for you. You brought this shit on yourself. You have no one else to blame but the bigoted, racist, misogynistic fucker you see every time you look in the mirror.

But to be fair, I really can't put all the blame on you. Your parents had a lot to do with how you are today and beings how you redneck fucks hate accepting the blame for any of your misgivings, you can blame your parents for the lowlife, worthless, pieces of shit you and your cult have become.

Your dear leader is about to eat shit and I just wanted you to know that I will be here to rub each and every one of your no business being born, two ton yellow belly, cousin humping noses in it when the time comes.

Money laundering?

Real estate fraud?

Why all the lies?
LMAO how would tax returns reveal Russian Mob figures? Please explain this Herr Lesh.

Money laundering?

Real estate fraud?

Why all the lies?

That's an opinion.

Trump's doctors would argue otherwise.

Remember, Trump's Docs were the same Docs Obama had.

Dear Trump supporters,

After what has transpired the last couple of weeks with the impeachment proceedings and the whistle blower fiasco, and after interacting with you on numerous political debate groups, I am finally realizing how much you are hurting. Hurting because Trump lied to you, Trump misrepresented himself to you. I know you are just now realizing how much he played you. I feel your pain. I really do. How much do I feel your pain?

Not much at all you ignorant tiki torch carrying stoopfuks. You stupid fucks got played. Period. End of story. No one feels sorry for your ignorant asses. No one!

Don't expect anyone to have any type of sympathy for you. You brought this shit on yourself. You have no one else to blame but the bigoted, racist, misogynistic fucker you see every time you look in the mirror.

But to be fair, I really can't put all the blame on you. Your parents had a lot to do with how you are today and beings how you redneck fucks hate accepting the blame for any of your misgivings, you can blame your parents for the lowlife, worthless, pieces of shit you and your cult have become.

Your dear leader is about to eat shit and I just wanted you to know that I will be here to rub each and every one of your no business being born, two ton yellow belly, cousin humping noses in it when the time comes.

You're insulting my Mother, who was a Democrat, may she RIP.

PS: Quit your whining.

Money laundering?

Real estate fraud?

Why all the lies?
LMAO how would tax returns reveal Russian Mob figures? Please explain this Herr Lesh.
Because on new tax forms sent to Trump, it plainly states " You must tell us which of the persons listed that you did business with is a Russian mob figure!"

See how easy that was!!!

Money laundering?

Real estate fraud?

Why all the lies?

Trumps tax returns are none of your goddamn business you filthy scumbag leftists so go to hell. We all know why you want them, so you can go on some damn fishing expedition. That's not a valid reason for demanding he release them, just the opposite.

His ancestors felt that beat down. ^^^

Money laundering?
Real estate fraud?

So which one of these are reported on taxes? Perhaps all of them? Is there a box on the tax form which covers money laundering? Dumbass.

All of those things are discernible from tax returns

You do realize that has lied multiple times on this issue alone....right?

Forum List

Back