Remember when the Left said everyone was systemically racist?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now they are saying everyone is also a pedo

Describing the spectrum of interest, McPhail said to attendees that "everybody in the room has some amount of sexual interest in children," admitting that it was a controversial statement.

Describing the spectrum of interest, McPhail said to attendees that "everybody in the room has some amount of sexual interest in children," admitting that it was a controversial statement.

Leftist misery loves company.

It think most of us have the "cute" gene...meaning that we are compelled to care for children and even adults when they are cute. Most kids are usually naturally cute, and this is basically insurance that someone will care for them. . Sometimes it doesn't have to be a child. We tend to be attracted to adults who are cute and want to care for them too, which can add to some people's sex appeal. It's a no brainer that these things can overlap, and in some people this mechanism can get really confused or twisted. It sounds like true pedophiles have some kind of imbalance or short circuit where cuteness = eroticism, period...whereas nothing else turns them on. Theyre fucked up, and obviously they shouldn't pursue those feelings. They should realize they have a problem and seek help. But it still is what it is, just like homosexuals can't help being attracted to the same sex. It's not simply a choice. This needs to be identified in pedos and they need to be kept away from children and they need to be punished, put away or put down (literally) IF they rape or hurt them. That simple. Therapy should seek to reroute the pedo's drive toward exceptionally cute ADULTS at least, if that's what they need to be turned on. And if you see one hanging off a cliff someday, you can always pretend not to notice. 😏 We really don't need them around anyway.

I once worked with a Russian guy who told me that pedophilia was very rare in Russia because occasionally they would execute convicted pedophiles right along with murderers. We really should consider adopting similar policies sometimes, with people who are confirmed predators.

Truth is, society teaches us, that having sex with children is bad. And it is. As a heterosexual male, I've never been attracted to an undeveloped female who has not reached puberty, and or with sexually desirable body parts. I'm sure most heterosexual males respond the same way. However, back in the days of no laws, and Barbarism, what do you think a sexually mature male would do, if given the opportunity. Be honest? Any Heterosexual male of breeding age is here to do what? Breed! It is the animal in us. Do you think a male buck deer cares about Pedophilia, if a young female doe deer comes into heat at six months of age? Hell no.

Years ago, my wife reminded me of this same natural instinct male humans have, and I shrugged. I was disgusted at the thought, that I myself would ever engage in such a horrible act. And then, as the years passed, and the numbers of pedophilia acts increased in the world, I began to wonder. Maybe she was right. Maybe it is just nature and nothing more. But I've never been attracted to under age undeveloped females before. Doesn't matter. We are hear to breed. And in the days of Barbarism, I doubt any breeding age males gave much consideration to the maturity of a female. I suspect, that over the centuries, we evolved to realize that breeding underage females was not a way to perpetuate our species. So we eventually became socially civilized and disciplined in our behaviors.

Now, is Pedophilia right? Absolutely not. But I do see that nature has a purpose and design. It's called perpetuation of the species. It's nature.

We must come to terms with our own bodies, and what we are capable of. We also need to recognize the extremely harmful affects this can have on underage humans who are not of legal/breeding age. Having said that, we as a species have conditioned ourselves to exercise self control and restraint. That's a good thing.

We used to never hear about Pedophilia, now we hear about it all the time. Is it because those who denounce it the most, are in fact pedo's themselves? Answer, I think so. Hence, you are right. We are all pedo's, whether we denounce it or not.

Folks, we are a result of what nature handed us. Just admit it, and act responsibly for the sake of the children.

because its trying to be normalized.
I don't think so. Most hetorosexual males are not attracted to undeveloped females. I think, when you hear about that, it stems from sexual frustration in that particular male, depending on the individuals situation. I have zero attraction to undeveloped females, and I'll bet anything you don't either. I think most cases of that come from frustrated males who need to breed and can't find a mature partner or partners.

There is a difference between being sexually attracted to biologically mature females/males and being attracted to prepubescents. It is ridiculous to believe everyone has those abnormal feelings toward prepubescents ones.

There is a difference between being sexually attracted to biologically mature females/males and being attracted to prepubescents. It is ridiculous to believe everyone has those abnormal feelings toward prepubescents ones.
I agree.

Truth is, society teaches us, that having sex with children is bad. And it is. As a heterosexual male, I've never been attracted to an undeveloped female who has not reached puberty, and or with sexually desirable body parts. I'm sure most heterosexual males respond the same way. However, back in the days of no laws, and Barbarism, what do you think a sexually mature male would do, if given the opportunity. Be honest? Any Heterosexual male of breeding age is here to do what? Breed! It is the animal in us. Do you think a male buck deer cares about Pedophilia, if a young female doe deer comes into heat at six months of age? Hell no.

Years ago, my wife reminded me of this same natural instinct male humans have, and I shrugged. I was disgusted at the thought, that I myself would ever engage in such a horrible act. And then, as the years passed, and the numbers of pedophilia acts increased in the world, I began to wonder. Maybe she was right. Maybe it is just nature and nothing more. But I've never been attracted to under age undeveloped females before. Doesn't matter. We are hear to breed. And in the days of Barbarism, I doubt any breeding age males gave much consideration to the maturity of a female. I suspect, that over the centuries, we evolved to realize that breeding underage females was not a way to perpetuate our species. So we eventually became socially civilized and disciplined in our behaviors.

Now, is Pedophilia right? Absolutely not. But I do see that nature has a purpose and design. It's called perpetuation of the species. It's nature.

We must come to terms with our own bodies, and what we are capable of. We also need to recognize the extremely harmful affects this can have on underage humans who are not of legal/breeding age. Having said that, we as a species have conditioned ourselves to exercise self control and restraint. That's a good thing.

We used to never hear about Pedophilia, now we hear about it all the time. Is it because those who denounce it the most, are in fact pedo's themselves? Answer, I think so. Hence, you are right. We are all pedo's, whether we denounce it or not.

Folks, we are a result of what nature handed us. Just admit it, and act responsibly for the sake of the children.

Pedophilia is a attraction to persons by definition pre-pubescent, and thus unable to procreate. There is no instinct towards it because it has no reproductive outcome.

There is also a difference between a passing attraction to pubescent or post-pubescents and a compulsion towards them.

i.e. thinking "wow that girl is hot....good god she looks like she's 15.....ugh" vs. "wow that girl is hot BECAUSE she looks like she's 15"

Pedophilia is a attraction to persons by definition pre-pubescent, and thus unable to procreate. There is no instinct towards it because it has no reproductive outcome.

There is also a difference between a passing attraction to pubescent or post-pubescents and a compulsion towards them.

i.e. thinking "wow that girl is hot....good god she looks like she's 15.....ugh" vs. "wow that girl is hot BECAUSE she looks like she's 15"
I said instinct to breed, not for pre-pubescent.

Forum List

Back