Remember when the GOP called itself the “big tent” party?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Well, I think those days are pretty much over.

Now It’s pretty much the White Party.

Now It’s pretty much the White Party
If it were a white only party they would not be in charge of the house the senate and the white house and the majority of state houses...

• Banned

Now It’s pretty much the White Party
If it were a white only party they would not be in charge of the house the senate and the white house and the majority of state houses...
Oh sweetie. You haven't heard of Gerrymandering?

Oh they're a "White Party" all right. Once you achieve 90% white, you are a White Party.

Dinner-en-blanc3.jpg

1269155_10202112693607694_1995514222_o.jpg

DEB_Bondi_2.jpg

Being the anti-white party isn’t a “big tent”.

You are just a popular hate group that is artificially propped up by mostly non-white world in a globalized society.

Reagan obliterated your party nationwide with an even whiter base than Trump.

Wow...you must be getting really desperate, R-Derp! I haven't seen you spamming new strings like this in months! When in doubt...play that race card, little buddy!

The tent they use now is all white and comes to a point at the top.

What are you guys going to fall back on when it dawns on you that people aren't buying the "conservatives are all racists!" narrative that you've been pushing for the past decade?

Gee, Isaac...you might have to actually come up with an agenda that helps people have more successful lives instead of one that keeps them perpetually impoverished and dependent!

Oh sweetie. You haven't heard of Gerrymandering?

Oh they're a "White Party" all right. Once you achieve 90% white, you are a White Party
Envy and jealousy is a very ugly human trait...

Forum List

Back