Remember when Fakebook banned Alex and Milo, 2 years ago?

My mom, an avid watcher of MSNBC yelled at me when I told her Palin never said she can see Russia from her porch...and it was a SNL skit.

So how do you feel when I tell you Al Gore never claimed to be the "Inventor of the Internet"?
That was rhetoric. I knew it and I never believed it.
All news media run on theories.
Its the ones that actually state the facts they want and then lie by omission, like 60 minutes did last week, that bother me.

So how do you feel when I tell you Al Gore never claimed to be the "Inventor of the Internet"?

Exactly, he never claim to be an inventor, he was bragging about his legislative initiatives that helped created the physical layer of internet. He never claimed to be the inventor of the TCP\IP networking. It was a RW joke. But guess what? Numb nuts still believe he claimed to have invented the internet. So spare me the whine about SNL's skit.

It was said they were out of control exremists, and had to be banned or we were all going to die.

Now you are banned if you say. “An apple is not an orange.” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO FUCKING EXTREME!

I recall the loose screw Jones getting yanked over the Sandy Hook CT.

Not sure what the crank Milo did, don't care, it's fakebook's soap box.

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

What are your core values? How do you want to see America governed?

Exactly, he never claim to be an inventor, he was bragging about his legislative initiatives that helped created the physical layer of internet. He never claimed to be the inventor of the TCP\IP networking. It was a RW joke. But guess what? Numb nuts still believe he claimed to have invented the internet. So spare me the whine about SNL's skit.

You called me numb nuts?

You put words in my mouth and then call me numb nuts for saying the words I never said?

You are not worth my time.

It was said they were out of control exremists, and had to be banned or we were all going to die.

Now you are banned if you say. “An apple is not an orange.” :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I recall the loose screw Jones getting yanked over the Sandy Hook CT.

Not sure what the crank Milo did, don't care, it's fakebook's soap box.

:CryingCow: :CryingCow:

What are your core values? How do you want to see America governed?
Better question...

Not how America should be governed...

How American should be run

Its going in that direction.

Milo needed to be deplatformed for his own good. Politics aside, he was coming across publicly like his life was escalating out of control in a bad way privately. every day he was becoming more and more a caricature of his old self as he spiraled down the rabbit hole of more views, more interactions, more retweets

Milo needed to be deplatformed for his own good. Politics aside, he was coming across publicly like his life was escalating out of control in a bad way privately. every day he was becoming more and more a caricature of his old self as he spiraled down the rabbit hole of more views, more interactions, more retweets

And what about everyone deplatformed over the past 2 years?

The fragility of reactionary right wing cucks continues

Are you advocating that government should come in and nationalize Facebook and Twitter and the government itself decides the TOS for being on these platforms??

If you wanted to be able to post what you want and say what you want on Twitter or Facebook -- why did you agree to the TOS in the first place??

Matter of fact....you can't even post or say what you want on this message board......should the government seize control of this site too?

You called me numb nuts?

You put words in my mouth and then call me numb nuts for saying the words I never said?

You are not worth my time.

Only if you believe he was claiming to have invented the internet.

No, I couldn't care about who gets banned on a site I am not a member of.
In that case you should not comment on any issue that does nor affect you directly

but you do all the time

what you are really doing is hiding your head in the sand because FaceBook is pro lib

Neither deserved to be banned....It was only a precursor to the inevitable shithole that Fascistbook has turned into today.
To be fair if Facebook did not want to get shut down by the democrat controlled government they had to comply to do their bidding.

They have families to feed as well, and there is virtually no opposition party to oppose them, so....................

Are you advocating that government should come in and nationalize Facebook and Twitter and the government itself decides the TOS for being on these platforms??
Just change the law so that FaceBook can be sued for anything posted on its website

No, no, no... not "nationalize" (we don't like that word). It's just a little regulation.

If you wanted to be able to post what you want and say what you want on Twitter or Facebook -- why did you agree to the TOS in the first place??

Matter of fact....you can't even post or say what you want on this message board......should the government seize control of this site too?

Shut up. They don't like Trump. We MUST PUNISH THEM!!!!

Just change the law so that FaceBook can be sued for anything posted on its website
Well then they sure as shit won't let the violence promoting nut-jobs you're whining about back on the platform, they'll get sued the next time some insurrectionist says "tRump told me too".

Okay but you have to change it for all interactive web sites that allow users to post content and allows the users who post the content be sued as well.

"Lawyers Union 714" appreciates your support.

Forum List

Back