Remember the outrage over gay wedding cakes? Bakers refused to make pro-Trump birthday cake

Should bakers be forced to sell cakes for issues they don't like?

• Yes - unless of course it's a Republican issue.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • They should only be forced to comply with the liberal agenda.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, most "liberals" are hypocrites, dumb & foolish. Generally they don't speak for themselves, they adopt & tune narratives.

When we were a smarter & less corrupt people, we, "the bakers", simply refused service which is our right. You don't have to say why. But LGBT agenda is doing their part to dumb us down, so they made an issue of cakes and flowers. That's irony man.

If a baker chooses to make a cake, then they have every right to say "fuck off, I'm not decorating as requested. They can be honest and say, "I'm not entertaining your mockery of sound principles by planting two grooms on a cake." Or "I choose not to do this based on my religious beliefs." If the customer doesn't like it, fuck off. Find someone else.

Same thing applies to dudes using the women's bathroom. If you're a 1/10,000, you can get by using the women's bathroom and probably belong there. No harm no foul. If you're the other 9,999/10,000, then use the women's bathroom if you like. But expect to have women in your face for it, and expect some time in jail.

As soon as you are appointed KING, you can make all those changes. Till then, quit whining.

What is a "pro-trump" birthday cake?

Probably looks like this

swastika_cake.jpg
Everybody knows that's your cake, joeb.

If those bakers bake similar cakes but refused the Trump cake in particular then they probably broke the law.

Obese orange clowns with roadkill hair, and their supporters are not a protected class. Same sex couples are.

Say liberals, Nevada has legalized prostitution. Should a female prostitute be forced to have sex with other women? According to "your" ideology, yes she should. Anything short of that is a violation of human rights and the Constitution, and it's discrimination.

Nobody ever said you had the ability to see things through. Well, you may have, but that doesn't count.

If those bakers bake similar cakes but refused the Trump cake in particular then they probably broke the law.

I doubt it. Political opinions are not covered under Public Accommodation laws.

>>>>

The RWnuts around here were quite pleased with the story sometime back about the gun dealer who claimed he was going to refuse to sell guns to Obama supporters.

So...the mom said she couldn't find ANYONE willing to do it. Can we get that verified, please?
/----/ Why don't you visit local bakeries and ask for a Pro Trump cake. See how many will do it. BTW - if I was a baker I wouldn't care what was written on the cake as long as they paid for it.

Most guys who work in a bakery are fags. So yeah, they don't like POTUS

-Geaux

Say liberals, Nevada has legalized prostitution. Should a female prostitute be forced to have sex with other women? According to "your" ideology, yes she should. Anything short of that is a violation of human rights and the Constitution, and it's discrimination.

Nobody ever said you had the ability to see things through. Well, you may have, but that doesn't count.

Are Men Who Won’t Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots?

Are Men Who Won’t Date Transgender Biological Men Bigots?

Yes, yes they are. A recent calling, matter of fact.

If I were the customer, I would simply take my business elsewhere and go on with my life.

If they won't bake it, then go somewhere else.
Or, they could file a lawsuit like the prick gay couples have done.

Cause: Liberal makes beef cuz Christian won't put quasi-wife decor on a cake.

Cause & Effect: Dumbed-down corrupt liberal government say's that's naughty.

Effect: Baker puts something special in gay cake.

I will never accuse the far left of using critical thought.

Don't know if this was put up as a joke, Or to see just how quick people will jump on some thing that has not a single fact, who where when what or why, just a negative one liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back