Remember the Cop that asked why someone didnt have the right to choke a 7 year old?

She had a right to get upset and raise her voice. Who would not get upset like that when a cop tells you it is ok to have someone choke your son over something petty?
She didn't have the right to get in the cops space, or the other person to grab the cop. You people need to learn about reality. You don't don't invade their space. It's a threat.

She didn't move towards the cop at all. It was the girl coming to calm down the mother that set the cop off. What is wrong with trying to calm down your mother?

Whatever happened is the fault of the cop who made a highly inflammatory comment. The cop should be fired and the charges dropped of course.
Oh bullshit! I saw the video, stop your goddam lying! This is why it's pointless to debate anything with you idiots.

Why is it ok for the cop to advocate choking her child? That comment by the cop had nothing to do with what happened? Get real.

soon as the daughter moved on the cop its over ...go straight to jail

I think the cop was being a dick, but when the mother and daughter started talking shit and the daughter rushed the cop...game over fools go to jail.

anyone notice that no charges were filed on the white guy for chocking the black kid? because it did not happen. The kid lied

anyone notice that no charges were filed on the white guy for chocking the black kid? because it did not happen. The kid lied

Yeah, no charges for choking a child is the entire point.

Evidently they couldn't prove it or it never happened.

My bad, I thought that was someone else. NLT has already indicated he sides against or for things based on who says it and not what is said.

She had a right to get upset and raise her voice. Who would not get upset like that when a cop tells you it is ok to have someone choke your son over something petty?
She didn't have the right to get in the cops space, or the other person to grab the cop. You people need to learn about reality. You don't don't invade their space. It's a threat.
When the cop says to drop and start sucking, which knee hits the ground first?

You tell us, which is it? But on a more positive note, get in a cops face and put you hands on him, then report back here. No I won't wait for your coward hide because I know you won't do it. libs have no spine.

You tell us, which is it? But on a more positive note, get in a cops face and put you hands on him, then report back here. No I won't wait for your coward hide because I know you won't do it. libs have no spine.
You have a spine, you'll do it..

You have a spine, you'll do it..
Already have loser. Let's just say the cop wasn't as friendly as i thought. Now, stick to the libstain mantra and immediately call me a liar because you don't like my answer.

Forum List

Back