Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Isn't she simply suffering the consequences of her actions?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Has she no agency?

Bottom line, she wrote a check her ass couldn't cash.

Sometimes kids fight and things go south, this is just one of those times.

Nothing more, nothing less.
The racist double standard is being applied here. As usual.

When the video came out these racists were calling for max punishment or death. They talked about how that was the reason they need to be armed. I'm sure some wanted to threaten race war. But now that we see that perhaps this white girl started the problem, we get all these appeals to morality and character.

When you get into a fight with someone what are you trying to achieve?
Most people don't fight to the death like kangaroos do. Also...I get the feeling not everyone in this thread has seen the uncensored version of this fight. If you haven't seen that...please watch it before commenting further.

Please, save that bullshit. Had the white girl beat down the black kid folks like you would careless. I never claimed this white girl deserved that, but in a fight anything can happen. I guess you have never been a serious fight.
Just because "anything can happen" doesn't excuse the party that takes beyond a "fight" and into attempted murder!:mad:

We heard all kinds if descriptions about the black kids in that fight. And that white girl was made out to be the victim of the fake epidemic of blacks attacking whites. Come to find out that the white girl was not such a pure innocent child.

Kaylee Gain was suspended from school for brawling with another student day before fracturing skull in fight: sources​

The Missouri teen who was left fighting for her life after having her head pounded into the sidewalk earlier this month was suspended from school the day prior for brawling with another student, The Post has learned.

Kaylee Gain, 16, suffered a skull fracture and a brain bleed that left her in a coma for two weeks after she squared off with another female teen about a mile away from Hazelwood East High School in St. Louis on March 8.

Her family revealed on Friday her condition is stable and she has been moved out of intensive care — though it is unclear whether she has regained consciousness.

The teen with whom Gain had an altercation the previous day was friends with the student who would later smash Gain’s head into the pavement, leaving her unconscious and her body twitching, sources said.

Of course we will now begin reading all kinds of excuses as the double standard of racism is applied here.
Back up

If you think that white people are privileged or unique in history when it comes to owning slaves, you’re engaging in racism.

Black Africans owned millions of slaves throughout history.

For most of us it isn't a race issue.
It's a lack of civility and restraint issue.
Nothing indicates this was to be a fight to the death and the head bashing was attempted murder!

That attempted murder is the issue and fact that you and "IM2" miss and/or deflect on this paints you with the same uncivil, murderous, potential felony brushes.
Liar. It was a race issue when yu maggots posted the video and now that you see the white girl was not some inncent victim of black mayhem as some of the racists call it, suddenly its not about race its about civility.

Bullshit.

And nobody is dismissing what happened but you racists. The girl who did this will face her punishment, but the fact remains that the white girl got kicked out of school for beating up another person. She is not innocent and as the old adage goes, if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. She beat up a girl and she got beat up. She was no innocent victim.

The racist double standard is being applied here. As usual.

When the video came out these racists were calling for max punishment or death. They talked about how that was the reason they need to be armed. I'm sure some wanted to threaten race war. But now that we see that perhaps this white girl started the problem, we get all these appeals to morality and character.
Of course it is.

That's why not ONE of these racists cares who started it.

We've never seen them do this in every other case.

However, had it been a Black girl that started the fight, they would have wanted it to end w/her being under the grave.

Most people don't fight to the death like kangaroos do. Also...I get the feeling not everyone in this thread has seen the uncensored version of this fight. If you haven't seen that...please watch it before commenting further.
We have seen the video. The fact here is that the white girl beat up another girl and got kicked out of school the previous day for it. And she beat up the friend of the girl who did the beating. That's the point here.

Just because "anything can happen" doesn't excuse the party that takes beyond a "fight" and into attempted murder!:mad:
All fights can end up in attempted murder. But the fact here is that the white girl beat up another person the day before and got kicked out of school for it. She beat up a friend of the girl who beat her. You racists are looking for anything to absolve that white girl. Had she not beat another person up, she would not have gotten beat up

No we don't need more detail. That is the racists excuse. We didn't need more details when the video was being plastered up here. And don't make assumptuons. I am not supporting street violence, I'm just pointing out that you racists called the blacks all kinds of nasty names without knowing all the evdence and bnow as morre evidence comes to light, we see that the white girl beat up a friend of that girl who beat her down and got suspended from school the prior day for it. You are subhuman because you are a racist.
With two sons who are one quarter Black, I'm not a racist.
Especially not to the level you are, since race is the only card you play, the only topic you post on.
The issue isn't that they got into a fight, or who started it, or who "deserved it", or who won.
The issue is taking it beyond a fight and into attempted murder.
You could reverse the colors/races and I'd still have the same issues.

The fact that you don't see where the line was crossed reflects VERY negatively on the lack of civility you possess. It underscores what a danger to society you might be, or have been.

Where were you when whites plastered the video up and called those back kids savages, thugs and animasl? Your ass was nowhere to be seen. You stayed quiet then, stay quet now.

Where were you when whites plastered the video up and called those back kids savages, thugs and animasl? Your ass was nowhere to be seen. You stayed quiet then, stay quet now.

Well there it is. Nothing I said there was wrong. I questioned wether it was a black mob because when I posted this I couldnt get the video link to work as yu can see by my comment.
But I knew what the results were as the girl was lying in a coma... it doesnt tak emuch to understand what went on between the two girls in that instant. If a white girl did the same damn thing, she should be in prison too.

Horrible tragedy. The other girl who did this should face years in prison, even should this poor girl survive, and we dont even know the permanent damage done. I dont understand whats happening to our youth, when they think its ok to bash someones skull into the sidewalk or stomp on peoples heads. Are they now so stupid that they dont realize a person can die from this? No doubt it was all ove rsomething petty.. probably school girl jealousy or words spoken... no longer are the days when kids can just be happy to get a good punch in... make your damn point and walk away. This girl needs prison and to be made an example of.
Whether it was all about some black mob and all that I dont know. Is there proof it was a racial motivation?
think th evideo is no longer there.

All fights can end up in attempted murder. But the fact here is that the white girl beat up another person the day before and got kicked out of school for it. She beat up a friend of the girl who beat her. You racists are looking for anything to absolve that white girl. Had she not beat another person up, she would not have gotten beat up
Digging into the little white princess' background is apropos, that's what the entire white media, and these racist bastards do whenever it's a Black person involved.

Remember how they dug up how Trayvon smoked a joint once, how he got suspended once, he missed school once?

Therefore
he deserved to die like a dog by the hands of a racist thug on the street.

If the black girl had got beat up, he would say it was deserved. So they are just going to have to face this truth: the lilly white girl was a thug who beat up somebody and that persons frend stepped to her friends defense.
And went beyond defense into attempted murder!
Fact that you can't distinguish the difference says nothing positive about you.

Forum List

Back