Remember one of Trump's first boasts about saving jobs?

DTRUscwVMAAfwI9.jpg
You can’t ignore the facts. :)

I’m gonna guess you also live in Md.
I have a home that overlooks the Chesapeake.

You are ignoring the facts after the headlines.
Try following up on the bullshit lies he makes, like Carrier and Walmart and the other victories he claims are all because of him.
You might as well move to North Korea if you're going to swallow all the time.
Don't you get tired of swallowing?

You can’t ignore the facts. :)

I’m gonna guess you also live in Md.
I have a home that overlooks the Chesapeake.

You are ignoring the facts after the headlines.
Try following up on the bullshit lies he makes, like Carrier and Walmart and the other victories he claims are all because of him.
You might as well move to North Korea if you're going to swallow all the time.
Don't you get tired of swallowing?
Try looking at the bigger picture.
You’ll never appreciate the forest by looking at a tree.

It's only been a freaking year and the crazy angry left is relying on obscure essays by obscure left wing blogists to undermine the obvious fact that the DOW is up 5,000 points and their own hypocrite 401k's are making money. Maybe the President should offer PTSD clinics to crazy left wing nut cases who can't seem to enjoy the prosperity.

here moron......lol

The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow - Jan. 10, 2017
It’s a shame obummer wasn’t as smart as Trump. This booming economy economy would have started long before Trump was elected if he was.
tycho obama has more brains more common sense in his little finger than the ah trump has in his whole body
Try telling that to the millions who now have have a job.
Tycho Stop acting like a stupid repub Obamas employment record was better that the orange ah's

It's only been a freaking year and the crazy angry left is relying on obscure essays by obscure left wing blogists to undermine the obvious fact that the DOW is up 5,000 points and their own hypocrite 401k's are making money. Maybe the President should offer PTSD clinics to crazy left wing nut cases who can't seem to enjoy the prosperity.

here moron......lol

The Obama bull market: A 140% jump in the Dow - Jan. 10, 2017
It’s a shame obummer wasn’t as smart as Trump. This booming economy economy would have started long before Trump was elected if he was.
tycho obama has more brains more common sense in his little finger than the ah trump has in his whole body
Tycho Stop acting like a stupid repub Obamas employment record was better that the orange ah's
I'm good with you swallowing anything that makes you feel better. I'll stick with the facts.

True, facts are facts. And more jobs were added each year, 2012-2016, than were added in 2017.

With Trump cult members like Tycho, it is advisable to DIRECTLY confront him or her with such questions as:

Did or did not Trump have a LOWER employment rate than Obama had from 2012-2016?....................YES or NO?

Its like turning on a light and seeing the cockroaches find some crevice to crawl into.

I'm good with you swallowing anything that makes you feel better. I'll stick with the facts.
here's some facts for you tycho
He has a diarrhea mind, a diarrhea soul, a diarrhea speech, so in total he is "diarrhea" ! In every sense of the word ! And you support this garbage

yeah they'll all become scientists or computer experts maybe open hedge funds lol

Forum List

Back