Remember Obama's Two Billion Dollar Trip To China?How's That Been Working Out So Far?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:razz:

Have you all observed this pattern with Obama? Every time he wastes jet fuel and misc. travel costs overseas, The Mission Fails ! and more of our tax dollars down the toilet! First he goes to Egypt with that Forgettable Speech about how us Americans and Muslims HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON !!!, yah,right,then all hell breaks loose in Iran,Then Egypt,then All Over the Place!! Remember when Bambi took Oprah to Denmark/Copenhagen(wherever it was) to try to convince the Olympic Committe that Chicago was the ideal place for the 2016 Olympics? Another Million or so DOWN THE TUBES. And then he goes to CHINA? with a fleet of 747's? 757's? maybe some "Private Jets"?hmm,,,and they say the trip cost us about 2 Billion? and this was gonna "Jump Start The Economy"? Oh Really? Do you all see the Pattern Here? My Fellow Conservaties:clap2:

#4--800 billion of which was George Booosh's, the rest averting his DEPRESSION. Great job, Pubs, as always!! And the ignorant dupes parrotting their inanities. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- these Rush/Murdoch lying bought off talking heads are dangerous...

Last edited:
2 BILLION?

I thought it was a hundred gazillion?

:razz:

Have you all observed this pattern with Obama? Every time he wastes jet fuel and misc. travel costs overseas, The Mission Fails ! and more of our tax dollars down the toilet! First he goes to Egypt with that Forgettable Speech about how us Americans and Muslims HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON !!!, yah,right,then all hell breaks loose in Iran,Then Egypt,then All Over the Place!! Remember when Bambi took Oprah to Denmark/Copenhagen(wherever it was) to try to convince the Olympic Committe that Chicago was the ideal place for the 2016 Olympics? Another Million or so DOWN THE TUBES. And then he goes to CHINA? with a fleet of 747's? 757's? maybe some "Private Jets"?hmm,,,and they say the trip cost us about 2 Billion? and this was gonna "Jump Start The Economy"? Oh Really? Do you all see the Pattern Here? My Fellow Conservaties:clap2:

Well what about the 2 billion out of the economic stimulus bill that went to China--(whom we just borrowed this money from)--so they could build windmills for us?

China's Monopoly on Green Dependency--Stimulus Dollars at Work | A Line of Sight

• Banned
Look, when you think of all the billions Obama has invested/or/pissed off,,,he has never given anything to keep small business afloat. and earlier I heard that at least 700,000 small business have shut down since Obama took office? can anyone explain that?

Forum List

Back