Remember "No Trump!,No KKK In The White House!!" Theatrics?,Well?Are KKK In The White House Yet?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :laugh2: :laugh: :oops-28: And of course we all saw footage of complete idiots either in the White House or some outdoor protest claiming that if we have a President Trump in the White House, then the KKK will also become a part of the cabinet. Well? It's been almost three months. So where are the photo's of KKK members wandering throughout the Capital Complex? Any videos of KKK members having lunch on the white house lawns/greens? How about some footage of President Trump holding a meeting with the 200 or so KKK members of whom have full access to the White House?
:poop:
Right, what a bunch of poop those snowflakes put on during the weeks before Trump beat Hillary in an historic landslide.:poke:

And of course we all saw footage of complete idiots either in the White House or some outdoor protest claiming that if we have a President Trump in the White House, then the KKK will also become a part of the cabinet.

We did huh.

Link?

KKK man o man some people just can't let go. What has become of democrats? No wonder they are the incredible shrinking party.

Remember "No Trump!,No KKK In The White House!!" Theatrics?,Well?Are KKK In The White House Yet?
Yes. Steve Bannon is there, and probably has more influence over the Fake President than anyone else.

Though to be accurate, he's a White Nationalist, not a Klansman.

Yes. Steve Bannon is there, and probably has more influence over the Fake President than anyone else.

Though to be accurate, he's a White Nationalist, not a Klansman
Prove it...I know you can't but give it a shot. Go ahead, prove he is a white nationalist.

Though to be accurate, he's a White Nationalist, not a Klansman
Prove it...I know you can't but give it a shot. Go ahead, prove he is a white nationalist.
I've proved it with his own words, retard. It can't be helped you don't know shit from shinola.

I've proved it with his own words, retard. It can't be helped you don't know shit from shinola
What words? You must be able to site them. You seem so convinced of his guilt so it shouldn't be hard for you to tell me his words.

And of course we all saw footage of complete idiots either in the White House or some outdoor protest claiming that if we have a President Trump in the White House, then the KKK will also become a part of the cabinet.

We did huh.

Link?

So this would be a "no". Quelle surprise.

maybe when we have Judge Gorsuch,,,yah,,,the KKK is Back,,Baby !!!!:iagree:

Did you wander away from a big building staffed by people in white coats?
They miss you and they have your candy. Remember the candy? It's time to take your candy.

when Obama was in the White House, we had KFC in the White House
I see you are still trying your little heart out to be funny, but you are still failing miserably at it. What a pathetic little life you must have.

I see you are still trying your little heart out to be funny, but you are still failing miserably at it. What a pathetic little life you must have.
I thought it was funny but I'm not a little snowflake that has no sense of humor. Half of America has forgotten how to laugh...how sad.

I thought it was funny but I'm not a little snowflake that has no sense of humor. Half of America has forgotten how to laugh...how sad.
if im not funny, then explain my 13,200 rating...most of that are from members clicking the Funny/Funny and Agree button

Unlike you and the immature idiot that posted it, I don't find childish, racist jokes humorous.

if im not funny, then explain my 13,200 rating...most of that are from members clicking the Funny/Funny and Agree button
That is easily explained. They are immature, moronic idiots just like you.

Forum List

Back