For 8 years Obama declared Heroin the J.V. of drugs.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Obama did absolutely nothing to address the epidemic that exploded under his watch. Far too busy giving impassioned blubbering speeches about gun deaths. Incidentally, opioid overdose deaths per year have now surpassed gun deaths. Finally, few weeks before he left office, he paid lip service to opioid abuse. The Heroin epidemic is part of Obama's legacy, just as is the rise of ISIS.

FACT SHEET: Obama Administration Announces Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week

I saw a Fox medical expert wade into the fray with an opinion that heroin addicts are victims of the over prescribing medical industry that gets them started on opiates. The theory is ludicrous but for some reason Fox wants to continue the dialog.

I saw a Fox medical expert wade into the fray with an opinion that heroin addicts are victims of the over prescribing medical industry that gets them started on opiates. The theory is ludicrous but for some reason Fox wants to continue the dialog.
i agree with fox. stopping the border flow is a big part of it, but over prescribing is a gateway. elvis michael jackson and prince are good examples. add money time and access = death almost every time.

Obama did absolutely nothing to address the epidemic that exploded under his watch. Far too busy giving impassioned blubbering speeches about gun deaths. Incidentally, opioid overdose deaths per year have now surpassed gun deaths. Finally, few weeks before he left office, he paid lip service to opioid abuse. The Heroin epidemic is part of Obama's legacy, just as is the rise of ISIS.

FACT SHEET: Obama Administration Announces Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week
obama's legacy is do nothing. if he couldn't help his own neighborhoods in chicago, who could ? not a democrat. he was a hack president.

Forum List

Back